Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Never have I ever.... (Page 3)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by My_life_is_dark

Hey dear i can help to clear your doubt regarding this matter want some help ..
P.s- a law student here and assistant lawyer 

thanks dear.
it would be really helpful if you clear our doubts on why there cant be a case against rajveer for trying to frame someone of crime?

My_life_is_dark Groupbie
My_life_is_dark
My_life_is_dark

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gudakesha

thanks dear.
it would be really helpful if you clear our doubts on why there cant be a case against rajveer for trying to frame someone of crime?
ahh i see see dear when rajveer was found guilty and the crime conductors now victim i,e our sandhir were not the one till that time police complaint or police hadnt arrest anyone so if they had then the case of misleading police would have worked but srry to inform no such law has till now said  framing is crime ...debating is hoing on it though Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jin.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged

thanks dear.
ahh i see see dear when rajveer was found guilty and the crime conductors now victim i,e our sandhir were not the one till that time police complaint or police hadnt arrest anyone so if they had then the case of misleading police would have worked but srry to inform no such law has till now said  framing is crime ...debating is hoing on it though Smile

framing may not. But injuring a person deliberately and causing him mental trauma should. Is there any punishment for that?
And i thought there is a case for trying to ruin someone's reputation under false implications.
My_life_is_dark Groupbie
My_life_is_dark
My_life_is_dark

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

thanks dear.

framing may not. But injuring a person deliberately and causing him mental trauma should. Is there any punishment for that?
And i thought there is a case for trying to ruin someone's reputation under false implications.
well according to show rajveer is a 17 year old still not adault so laws differ for juvenile criminals and adult one Smile
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged

well according to show rajveer is a 17 year old still not adault so laws differ for juvenile criminals and adult one Smile

Hahaha. he doesnt look like 17. I was initially kis bandar ko uthaakar le laaye cvs ne.LOLLOL randhir ha to look way up to see him. They should have given heels to param.
His place is in remand home.
Or may be as u said, they'll bring rajveer back in the show, by that time he will be 18 and he will commit some crime in revenge and then they'll show him getting arrested. Quite possible!
a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Okay you didnt like it fine but theres no need to bash the creatives writers mostly they anytime know more than us sh is a baby to them ..they will never botcher it then about the episode well when rajveer was to be arrested the program was already over and when the thing about manish then that time he was a student even though through a program secondly it matters who does ragging is from the college or not where sandhir were students while rajveer was not ...who got ragged dont matters much ...lastly well what sh deserves and doenst deserves you are non to decide ...better dont speak about other actors and their tweet talk about celebs related to sh ..that would be better and yay you will surely find many other ridiculous illogical episode of any other showSmile

i soo agree..plus we hav to remember every show hve its good n bad tym n its upto us fan to supprt in it bad tym too nt just good tym
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Please post all frustrations regarding storylines in the following thread Sadda Haq FRUSTRATION THREAD Discuss Here!

But please keep in mind the forum rules and refrain from bringing in actors from other shows.

Sadda Haq DT

Go to top