Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Never have I ever.... (Page 2)

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Isabella-

Sameer and his stupid family forced the Agarwals for dowry... Did they get any punishment for those actions??
NO
But Randhir was beaten black n blue...

That moron in Sanyu's PG (don't remember his name) disturbed her at the middle of the night... Did he get any punishment??
NO...

Vivek the guy who framed Vids in MMS case... Did he get any punishment for spreading those video clips??
NO...
But Vidushi was almost expelled...

So don't expect anything from Cvs this time too in this Rajveer case...

No yaar. In your first three cases they didnt get any punishment because kisi ne case kiya hi nahi.
Lekin in rajveer's case they are saying that case is not valid at all. There cannot be any case on him. That is what is the glitch. They are misleading that case banta hi nahi uspar.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakina1267

agreed with you tich...
claps for making this post...
I'm hell tired of such nonsense drama... read WU nd I'm shocked by that... this show has gone illogical..

I made a mistake. I thought there are no WUs in this forum so i'll watch the show. But today luckily there is a WU. I should have read it first.
My_life_is_dark Groupbie
My_life_is_dark
My_life_is_dark

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hey dear i can help to clear your doubt regarding this matter want some help ..
P.s- a law student here and assistant lawyer 

Edited by My_life_is_dark - 29 December 2014 at 10:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jin.

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Well, well, when did this show have any logic whatsoever...well said Tich...Ekta kapoor would be so proud of the writers of this show...she would want to hire them for her next..kyunki tube light bhi kabhi bulb thi..lol..

LOL... ekta kapoor show has also standards... this guys are taking show into worst... I want this post to be read by CVs unko bhi pata chale viewers kya sochte hai

Agree yaar. Atleast ekta ki standards hai. Though she takes eternity to unmask the culprits but they do get punished in the end. Yahan par toh Rajveer didnt even ask for forgiveness.
--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Ghulam Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gudakesha

Sameer and his stupid family forced the Agarwals for dowry... Did they get any punishment for those actions??
NO

That moron in Sanyu's PG (don't remember his name) disturbed her at the middle of the night... Did he get any punishment??
NO...

Vivek the guy who framed Vids in MMS case... Did he get any punishment for spreading those video clips??
NO...

No yaar. In your first three cases they didnt get any punishment because kisi ne case kiya hi nahi.
Lekin in rajveer's case they are saying that case is not valid at all. There cannot be any case on him. That is what is the glitch. They are misleading that case banta hi nahi uspar.
Case to har jagah pe banta tha... Forget the other 2 but that Vivek guy what abt him?? 
Maya was ready to rusticate Vids then why not Vivek Dead Dead
Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Well, well, when did this show have any logic whatsoever...well said Tich...Ekta kapoor would be so proud of the writers of this show...she would want to hire them for her next..kyunki tube light bhi kabhi bulb thi..lol..

kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi season 2 is airing next year. Writers Durjoy Dutta and Sumrit Shahi, Breaking news.!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakina1267Happy_hippy

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged

NO

NO...

NO...

Case to har jagah pe banta tha... Forget the other 2 but that Vivek guy what abt him?? 
Maya was ready to rusticate Vids then why not Vivek Dead Dead

well vivek (or was it vikas) uspar bhi kisine case nahi kiya.. because that had FITE's reputation. VarYa hug tha na uss video mein..LOL
seriously man, what is wrong with this show? ek dhag ka track nahi dikhaa sakte?
first someone should replace maya as dean.

sakina1267

sakina1267 IF-Dazzler
sakina1267
sakina1267

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged

agreed with you tich...
claps for making this post...
I'm hell tired of such nonsense drama... read WU nd I'm shocked by that... this show has gone illogical..

I made a mistake. I thought there are no WUs in this forum so i'll watch the show. But today luckily there is a WU. I should have read it first.
I can understand what you must be feeling after reading WU I'm so irritated and frustrated... feeling pathetic... you have watched show so...

Jin.

Go to top