India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

Never have I ever....

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
... seen such a faltu episode in the history of television.

Yaaron koi mujhe ye logic samjhaao..
Rajveer cannot be arrested because he isn't a student of FITE yet,, isnt it? Toh phir Randhir aur Sanyukta par bullying a junior ka case kaise file ho sakta hai because in that logic manish isn't a student of FITE too. 

What the bloody hell do the writers think, ki viewers ke paas brain nahi hai? Writers jo bhi nonsense likhe, what happened to the pea sized brains of creatives, producers and the director and most importantly screenplay writer.

With this logic the entire track is a nonsense, all the sufferings of sandhir, with sanyukta crying vigorous, and manish's constipated fears.. inn sab ka koi meaning nahi hai.

And yes, Rajveer ko scheming ke chakkar mein jail sakta hai. A bloody 16 year old knows more law than a dean of reputed engg college? Lolz.. writers khali time mein party karne ke bajaay agar Channel V Gumrah dekhte toh thodi sense aati ki kya kya cases ho sakte hai rajveer ke against.
First trying to frame someone on crime, then deliberately causing deathly harm to a person, manipulating the evidence. And then eve teasing and passing derogatory remarks, harming a woman's modesty.
And since he is minor, he will be in remand home for 6 months.
Inshort uski life ki, uski career ki watt lagegi.
And on such gruesome crimes they let him scott free? Wow!

You know few days back Ayaz Ahmed tweeted that his shows are doing far better than sadda haq openly. I was really very angry with him, many were asking him to mind his own business and it is very cheap to mention another show which he has no connection with. But now, well I salute that guy. This bloody show deserves it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron933sakina1267purepunjabiclarsaimy.

Helooohybye IF-Rockerz
Helooohybye
Helooohybye

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Okay you didnt like it fine but theres no need to bash the creatives writers mostly they anytime know more than us sh is a baby to them ..they will never botcher it then about the episode well when rajveer was to be arrested the program was already over and when the thing about manish then that time he was a student even though through a program secondly it matters who does ragging is from the college or not where sandhir were students while rajveer was not ...who got ragged dont matters much ...lastly well what sh deserves and doenst deserves you are non to decide ...better dont speak about other actors and their tweet talk about celebs related to sh ..that would be better and yay you will surely find many other ridiculous illogical episode of any other show Smile

Edited by Helooohybye - 29 December 2014 at 9:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vyshali.a2zahid

Jin. IF-Rockerz
Jin.
Jin.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Helooohybye

Okay you didnt like it fine but theres no need to bash the creatives writers mostly they anytime know more than us sh is a baby to them ..they will never botcher it then about the episode well when rajveer was to be arrested the program was already over and when the thing about manish then that time he was a student even though through a program secondly it matters who does ragging is from the college or not where sandhir were students while rajveer was not ...who got ragged dont matters much ...lastly well what sh deserves and doenst deserves you are non to decide ...better dont speak about other actors and their tweet talk about celebs related to sh ..that would be better and yay you will surely find many other ridiculous illogical episode of any other show Smile

that was my POV.. if you didnt like it you are free to show yourself a back button.
Or even better report it.
But i mean every word i write and i know many feel the same too.
if you dont agree you need not comment and instigate fights.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shraddha2394

Helooohybye IF-Rockerz
Helooohybye
Helooohybye

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gudakesha

Originally posted by Helooohybye

that was my POV.. if you didnt like it you are free to show yourself a back button.
Or even better report it.
But i mean every word i write and i know many feel the same too.
if you dont agree you need not comment and instigate fights.
Like thats yours pov regarding the episode it's mine regarding your post ...never started a fight 

saddahaq

sakina1267 IF-Dazzler
sakina1267
sakina1267

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
agreed with you tich...
claps for making this post...
I'm hell tired of such nonsense drama... read WU nd I'm shocked by that... this show has gone illogical..

Jin.

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Sameer and his stupid family forced the Agarwals for dowry... Did they get any punishment for those actions??
NO
But Randhir was beaten black n blue...

That moron in Sanyu's PG (don't remember his name) disturbed her at the middle of the night... Did he get any punishment??
NO...

Vivek the guy who framed Vids in MMS case... Did he get any punishment for spreading those video clips??
NO...
But Vidushi was almost expelled...

So don't expect anything from Cvs this time too in this Rajveer case...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron933sakina1267purepunjabiJin.

Happy_hippy IF-Dazzler
Happy_hippy
Happy_hippy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Well, well, when did this show have any logic whatsoever...well said Tich...Ekta kapoor would be so proud of the writers of this show...she would want to hire them for her next..kyunki tube light bhi kabhi bulb thi..lol..

Jin.

sakina1267 IF-Dazzler
sakina1267
sakina1267

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Happy_hippy

Well, well, when did this show have any logic whatsoever...well said Tich...Ekta kapoor would be so proud of the writers of this show...she would want to hire them for her next..kyunki tube light bhi kabhi bulb thi..lol..

LOL... ekta kapoor show has also standards... this guys are taking show into worst... I want this post to be read by CVs unko bhi pata chale viewers kya sochte hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Happy_hippyJin.

Go to top