India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

W*F! y no swayam's solo?

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I came running all d way  frm class thinking today is d day...swayam will be getting solo as per some great producer promised...bt all i gt was freaking shock...no swayam's solo n to add up to dat sara rey ko faltu mai footage! Dude dey aren't any official stop giving dem so mch of unwanted n unnecessary attention! Swaron ko do min bi nai dikarahe ho sath mai!
N  rey man uve got no brains! U jst arghh! Uve jst become a filthy n hopeless n brainless prsn...ssly kriya deserves a bttr guy! 
But all i want is kr n ss Cry please dont play wid our emotions u filthy cvs!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron933-Baatcutter-trisha19AngelicdiyaSanchi_HayMurKR

Angelicdiya Goldie
Angelicdiya
Angelicdiya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Can't they just kill Kriya? Atleast we KR fans can move on from this crap. Damn, Why r they bringing Kriya back? Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheGunnerangel_kriyaanshalisha_arsha

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelicdiya

Can't they just kill Kriya? Atleast we KR fans can move on from this crap. Damn, Why r they bringing Kriya back? Cry
Ouchssly yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelicdiya

-Charu- IF-Dazzler
-Charu-
-Charu-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
This is not what the leads of the show deserve! 
Shantanu Vrushika Shakti and Amar deserve much better than the this shitty show!
Wish to see them working together in another show with some good creative department! 
And with Swayam's solo- History repeats itself and cvs should leave all this cheap publicity stunts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha19-spongy-

Sanchi_HayMurKR IF-Dazzler
Sanchi_HayMurKR
Sanchi_HayMurKR

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I was really happy coz i thought they will give swayam's solo For their fan bt The cut the cake nd later all thtSarey crap I ma KR fan bt seeing Sarey Shit its 1000% better to watch SS scenes nd Their dance bt These brainless idiotic Cvs cant understand PinchSarey Wht the f**k yar even Today they spoiled zehnaseeb Song also CryPhele bhi they spoiled Mein tenu samjhawan ki Female Jiska male version KR ke liye use hua tha later they spoild Mast maganwhich played on SS I hate Sarey Angry

Edited by Sanchita_ArSha - 29 December 2014 at 11:04am
angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaddysPrincess

This is not what the leads of the show deserve! 
Shantanu Vrushika Shakti and Amar deserve much better than the this shitty show!
Wish to see them working together in another show with some good creative department! 
And with Swayam's solo- History repeats itself and cvs should leave all this cheap publicity stunts!

True man...n shan ka solo was promised! Hw can dey break their promise like dis! N yeah these four immensely talented actors are jst wasting their time energy n talent on dis crqp shw...its bttr dat dis crap shw ends!
angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanchita_ArSha

I was really happy coz i thought they will give swayam's solo For their fan bt The cut the cake nd later all thtSarey crap I ma KR fan bt seeing Sarey Shit its 1000% better to watch SS scenes nd Their dance bt These brainless idiotic Cvs cant understand PinchSarey Wht the f**k yar even Today they spoiled zehnaseeb Song also CryPhele bhi they spoiled Mein tenu samjhawan ki Female Jiska male version KR ke liye use hua tha later they spoild Mast maganwhich played on SS I hate Sarey Angry
Ha yaar utna he nahi they used kr bg tune! Fr sara rey! Hw much more sickening it can be...n swaron ko do min ka scene bi nahi dete wereas this sara who is jst an antagonist usse bhar bhar k scenes milre h!
ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
angel and sanchita u people are so rit I m damn irritated by the gesture of bloody cvsss

Go to top