Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Karishma Tanna - Na Ghar Ki Na Ghaat Ki (Page 3)

diasingh2 IF-Dazzler
diasingh2
diasingh2

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by diasingh2

Please...Karishma is anything but a faithless partner...!! 

She never wanted to get involved in any love angle...
she has never shown any interest in it.

She has always said that she has a boyfriend outside...
She considers Upen her very good friend...!!  You can clearly see that

By the way ...Her relationship with her boyfriend is her personal life...  We are nobody to discuss her personal life here...!!

Her personal life isn't personal when she is on the show, this isn't about her boyfriend but about Upen & Karishma. If her personal life mattered so much she should have been more careful rather than slip up. 

What is personal is personal dear!! it has got nothing to do with this show...!!!

and Karishma has not done anything so slipped up on the show..  with Upen or anybody...!!!

are you really talking about all those hugs and kisses they give each other...!!! 
even if they are sharing a bed... then also its not a big deal...  in what world are we living in?

Edited by diasingh2 - 29 December 2014 at 10:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gree86TheBigTamasha..Sakura..vibgSabhayata

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I Think UNDERESTIMATING one is not FAIR
but ...
When someone accepts their fault
whether u understimate them u C A N !!!!!!

Because as I''m a Gauti Fan but even RE$pect Karishma
i Belive that Telling about ones Personality will none other show your own Point of View !

As becaz it Doesnt matter what u think of them until they foget what they think of themself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diasingh2TheBoss

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Tanna lost her way a bit due to Upen this past week but If there is anyone who I'd want to see in Top 2 along with my fav Gautam, it would be Tanna.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monicadeodharPooja--alleywayNatkatCrazy-Lover..Sakura..vibgTheBossSabhayata

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Disputed.

Tanna lost her way a bit due to Upen this past week but If there is anyone who I'd want to see in Top 2 along with my fav Gautam, it would be Tanna.

Me too, got nothing against her. Its evident that everything Upen Patel touches turns to dust. Karishma should have kept her distance but she did astray. It wouldn't take much to stop a guy in his tracks. You just have to learn to say NO.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712reddy123456alleywayadventurousman

snowwhite19 Groupbie
snowwhite19
snowwhite19

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Totally agree she is proven Dumbest contender.It is understandable  when she got GK&MATH books on national tv ROFLROFL. About her love angle I am not interested . I am not liking her foolish disgusting acts.
Sonali is better than her  becoz she is Bold & Frank 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alleywayTheBoss

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Karishma and Upen are friends and only that and yes in real world a girl and a guy can be only friends

they have known each other from day 1 have been in the same group have been friends since day 1 and have always supported each other after Diandra they are each others only support and that is what they were doing in WKV supporting each other like friends do

but if you want to prove the there is something more than that between them then its up to you i know its difficult to accept a girl and guy as friends only

karishma has many flaws i agree but she has been a faithful girlfriend throughout

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--alleywayNatkatTheBigTamasha..Sakura..vibgSugar9.00

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
It takes two to clap. She shouldnt have been his enabler. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where things are going, specially girls. They are pretty good at detecting such things and keeping an arms length when it comes to unwanted attention.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

Rumination Goldie
Rumination
Rumination

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Personally, I don't like Karishma for the person she is. It's sad to see her selfish, self-centered and mean attitude. But stating her as a cheater, is just bullshit. Throughout our lives we establish relationships with many different kinds of people, who each ends up having a special place in our hearts and a specific meaning for us.
There is the sweet affection felt towards a true friend or a small child on a light, happy day. There is a grateful kind of love when we realize how someone has enriched our life. There is the concerned kind of love when we worry about someone and need to let him/her know we are truly there for him/her. There is a romantic, head over heels, this is it and I've fallen in love kind of love. I could go on and on. And the foundation of a relationship is trust. If her boyfriend can't trust her just because she cares for someone, then he is not worth being with.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja--diasingh2TheBoss

Go to top