India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

a tribute to arshi - hope you enjoy

dudleysam Goldie
dudleysam
dudleysam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged

am new to the forum and unsure if there will be any response to my tribute to this beautiful, enchanting couple

nevertheless -
recently joined IPK and huge band of fans
I watched IPK just lately and total fidaaa since

so here it is, not a FF/ nor a SS

as I wound down the memory lane with Arshi - through the impressive, lovely, breathtaking VMs on you tube - thought must say this

LG vs SD

10 steps to falling in love - and literally they do at each step - er fall I mean...SD falls and LG holds

Step 1 - never walk down any unfamiliar road or ramp in this case for you never know what you may find or who

Starts with total hate at first sightAngry - the infamous dori scene, when yes I have a big ego, ASR (Laad Gaverner) breaks the flimsy thread of pearls of k uh oh ooo shi (Sanaka Devi) - what was that luckily she has long hair...phewww warna...LOLLOL

when arrogance clashes with innocenceOuch,  the unsuspecting stumbling, unsure chit of a girl slips and falls from grace into the unsuspecting arms of arrogant in your face ASR, glinting eyes of the very devil bores into fearful eyes of the damselLOLLOL
what the...what ...uh... ahemm...she is beauoootifooollEmbarrassed...her eyes are huge and limpid...her lips are beautiful.Embarrassed, soft, he is caught...he is silent, what is he thinkingStarStar - would love to be his thoughts yes here comes humpf, uff, ruff what the and...vs mausam bada suhaana hai Ms Jalebi, aka our Sanaka DeviLOLLOL

STep 2 - never throw someone off, in case you meet them on your way up LOL
Crash boom - when the heavens still and watch with horrorConfusedLOL
LG drops the damsel from the 1st floor of his office - ye kyaa anarth ho gaya akkdu hero ne nak chadi heroine ko patak diya, woh bhi pehli maale se puraane boxes parr...haai yaaarConfused, what the LOL

parrr apni Sanaka Devi thi full form meinLOL...what nahi garam tea pot... how dare you drop me from above, usne phek di garam chai, SD got her own back on LG, by tossing hot tea on him...and boy was he scorched... and now the game begins in earnestLOLWink...as each one scores against the other luka chuppi nain mataka, deko aage baaga billa peeche baagi chuhi naani hits the nail hereLOLWink

Step 3 - watch your step, be careful - heed the warning signs that say 1000watts- bzzz
LOOK BUT DO NOT TOUCHEmbarrassedStar

The steps falter, the hands that shoved her, bruised her, battled her, dismissed her now held her tenderly, with remorseEmbarrassed...regret and confusion and bafflement - what the... yehai kyaa cheezzz LG...gets the fright of his life when he hears his Sanaka Devi is in a hot cauldron, about to combust yes the guest house scene where she pushes the great Laad Gaverner back 2.5 timesConfused...and then goes faint on him...waah kyaa clever gurl hai. ...and how can we forget how gently he pushes back the famous but naughty tendril off her pale features...and fascinated watches her as if she was PK Embarrassed

so carefully he brings her home and she clings on to his shirt - first of many SD trademark clingys ,  on to his ganji...it also helps ASR know when she is unconscious to when she is semi conscious to just asleep - doctors not needed LOL

but Sanaka Devi does not keep any debts unpaidConfused...she pays back fine
when ...LG...one day forgets his ...what the, and tumbles into the kitchen dizzy and prince in distress, our damsel runs to his rescue, even the trademark - put hands on each side of the wall to stop him from falling down...what a god copy cat - dutifully so...she feeds him Jalebi of course (itna jyaada stock jo banati hai rojjj)EmbarrassedLOL , guess poor ASR would never find any real cane sugar in that kitchen when Khushi is around...

Step 4 - watch the signs to your future...arre - AIR INDIAwa Se kahe kaa babuaa, isshclouds par likne...ye aapki hone waali patni haiLOLLOL...If you are her intended and she is your future wife why waste - time, money and shopping for another girl kaisa logic hai yeh...hainConfused

Look at the signs man ConfusedStar- first LG throws the dupatta towards La la lo and it lands on Sanaka devi...ooo...poor La...ends up with o la la..Jalebi in her mouth...and LG ne SD ka vrat bhi thoda...apni future patni ka...puja bhi kiya saath mein,a aarti bhi ki...and this is the limit yaaarStar...at exazztly shubh muhurat time for her engagement - not a min more or less, LG has to drive to the Mandir...in front of a million witnesses...he has to dab the cut with his pristine hankerchief., take his time on it...as if uski finger nahin kohinoor ka heera hai...and then ties a mile long bandage on it as if it his heartstrings, itne mein to saath phere ho jaathe poore...he would have been married to her...if this was considered to be a legitimate ceremony...muhurat bhi, ladki bhi, pandit bhi witnesses bhi aur temple bhi... LOLcontract bacch jaata and some of those inane episodes, ASR was right in suggesting they should do the rasme backwards, starting with Suhaag raat Star

Step 5- love is akin to hate and hate is first step to loveConfused...iss waar ko kyaa naam doon...NK hits the nail...now comes the third party...party boy NK...when your gurl starts smiling at another guy and you grrrLOLWink

So is LG a hypocrite or just maha confused- cant decide...tries to kiss his gurl,then looks shocked (i could have shot Aman quite happily with a AK 47) when the mobile rings...ganti baj gayee...ho gaya gantaConfused...the almost kisses of Arshi have driven everybody madAngry- he shud have just done it...finito...then no doubts in Sanaka's mind or LGs, they just cannot deny what a kiss means...can beat around every other bush but not a liplockLOL...so begins the cat and mouse game...in earnestWink

How dare you get engaged to anotherAngry...LG grabs her and shakes her hard...you did not even ask me...or anyone...dammit...SD gives him back...good...why should I...what does it matter to you...( her eyes brim over and say beautifully - after all you betrayed me too...sapne mujhe dikaaye, picture kissi aur ko dikhayaLOL) and LGs passionate...would have been ...because...because...~I love you dammit...first strike missed...golden opportunity.Confused...he could have said it then yaar...not on a over stretched kidnapper's far - fetched, electricity humesha mein kuch gadbad hai LOLConfusedsound track fone line...kyaa soch hai...haai kisne likha hai yeh trackConfused...anyways...

Step 6 - never lose an opportunity to keep stumbling into each other's arms...at every turn... you must celebrate all the festivals together...teej...diwali...holi...and ...keep falling on each other...rangoli, ho yaa soapva...get tangled even further. And untangling all the time...diwali lights...ya phir kitchen me thelLOL

LG and SD never lose an opportunity to stumble into each other's...arms...this is limit yaar...he comes home with arm full of sweets and flowers...and what was that on the floor...Kishan Kanhaiyaa...prasad...just where he stepped...why did he not stumble but SD did...plonk into his arms...and why could he not have made her scramble out of the ditchLOL...haath paairr theek thaak hain uskeLOL...she could have crawled out...but nahin...keencha...and aur woh promptly aa liptiWink...then the uncanniest one...when NK was rehearsing dance steps...did LG have to cut in...if he did, did SD have to stumble...gaawd these 2...so subtle...arent theyLOL

Step 7...do a contract marriage...first...and then test the waters, stumble around, bumble around, break the bed, make the bread...have cat fights, be nasty, have plenty of practise and miss the almost kiss with precision...if successful after all this hulla gulla...and you are still alive...then remarry your own wife...nahin toh hello hi bye bye...waah kyaa logic hai...you betcha it will bring the divorce rate down by 60%LOL

So LG forces his hot jalebi Sanaka Devi to marry himConfused...recklessly without heeding or thinking logical - what happened to his famous dimaagLOL...and so that the smart chit does not sass him, he puts a mangalsutra around her neck...and draws the battle lines of red by putting the vermillion on her parting...(BTW where did he get it from...was it in the Mandir - when Payash placed it for blessings earlier)Confused...someone's married jodda was there already...anyways...sabh kuich sasthe mein hua...phewww...but what did poor LG know about SD...abhi war shooroo...she removes her latt...hands on her slender hips...blows strawberries at his stunned face...accha...toh ye baat hai...aaa maidaan main aaa...she slaps her slim legs...and faces LG...eyes blazing...lips parted in a war cry-----jai Jalebi Maiyaaa...kiiiEmbarrassedLOL

LG was congratulating himself at his dimaag and BIG EGO... well our SD was beauoootifoool...but not a fool - SD gave back gud...LG threw her out of his room, she cut off his water supply...he kept thugs at the office to stop her entry, she fed them all with home cooked food and won his entire staff overLOL...he told her tumhari shakal nahin dikhana, she disappeared so much so he had to look for her in that mirror like houseLOL,

all rooms are same BTWConfused - and there are so many poolside- s that start from different parts of the house but all look like a mirror reflection of each other...I need to ask the set designer, is it the same poolsideConfusedLOL just camera angles different

LG kept her in the cold, she kept him out of his own bathroomLOL...and upar se she dragged LG to the mohalla's open bathroom for his bath...he would shout the day lights outta her...she puts stars over half of his bed, ans stuck Sk ye bada photo over his head...he bruised her...she grassed him few times...kabhi bathroom mein...kabhi bed parr...and dont forget the martial arts at buajis home at night...was a class act with the rats tooConfused...kyaa tum aise sothi hoConfused...haan toh...humppf of course I do...LOLhaan ye meri aadat hai...aap bhi humaara haath pakadke sothe hain naLOL...meine kuch kaha kyaaWinkEmbarrassed...waah waaah...Khushiji...you got back your own back...mausam bada suhaana hai...what the what the...LOLWink

Step 8 - logic gayee thel lene...there is no logic in love which starts with world waar 3...contract kar liya but no break clause...open to interpretation...and no negotiations without more waar...kissine nahin socha...parr million doollar question...iss LG her pati or not...it which kept millions of viewers confused, bitin their nails...iss LG ne ye kaisa business contract banayaConfused...kuccha businessman hai yeh...kyaaa...what theConfusedLOL

what was going to happen when the 6 months run out...yaar maha confusion tha yeConfusedLOL...LG use patni kehta bhi tha, mahapossessive bhi tha...maha suspeciious bhi tha...aur very protective bhi...but super denials...ASR must get the star parivaar super denial award...even if in anger he denied it, in sleep he denied it, every moment he denied itConfused king of denials apna LG... but he did not let her fall down the steps - he could have let go of her handEmbarrassed...and when she slept awkwardly on the famous couch...he kept holding her head all nighEmbarrassed...poor LG...he slept so little in those  monthsLOL like he had a new born baby at homeWinkEmbarrassed...kabhi mosquito ne jagaaya, kabhi hard thumps of the washing baton...kabhi her muttering in sleep, kabhi laath aur haath ...kabhi half a hug, kabhi khule baal...haaiy...LG ke boor e haalConfusedEmbarrassed

aur SD sabko kehti hai jor se- ye mera pati haiLOLWink...aur jor se, pride se...haan ye mera pati hai toh ...shymwa...he is my husband...he can do anything (well - not anything, you always rolled away before...er ahem...he got too close)...he can grab my arms and hurt me...he can shout, rave...rant...throw me out of his car, his room...his bed. ...parr to .pati nahin...aise kaise ...logic suno...na rokka...na shagun...aise hum nahin jaanse mein aane waale...I will shout at Shyamva, I will do my vrat...I will gently caress LG's stubble...hold him and rub his back all night...I will feed him jalebis when he faints...I will steal longing glances when he sleeps...I will let him hold my hand all night...I will lie to my friends and family that he loves me so much...parr pati...nahin maante...no neverrr...phewww...pati nahin maante track really was over stretched...more than shyamva's black stubble and cock eyed look...Confused

Step 9 - start a romantic moment but never finish it - keep everybody including SD guessing...and gasping...phewwwConfused...and this must be a world record of aborted Suhaag raat attempts...star parivaar award no 2, highest number of aborted SRsLOLLOLWink

So the first attempt at Suhaag raat abortedConfused...because LG was too angry, too hurt and too agitated...to do anything but fume, cry and fume again with a few recaps of when SD fell into his arms and how shyamva held herOuch...so he threw his beautiful bride out (SD looked so beautiful like a doll best bride get up in that entire series)...koi aisa kartha hai kyaaa...mad man...such a beautiful bride...parr nahin zid hain na...(aareee NK would have had no such qualms about claiming his bride - pride gayee baad mein, he was a smart boyWink)...second SR aborted in the tabela...classic setting, dim lights...semi dressed SD...scorching momentConfused...but hey yaar...SD...left a khoon bhari haath print on the door for the goons to find...in that dark jungle...was it neon signed- mami shud call her now khoon bhari haathConfused...what the...third attempt abortedConfused...when SD...flung LGs hand away - pyaar di did everything for them to have their SR, even redecorated the bed with same flowers, and rose petals...but nahin...ziddi hain na...arre why didn't he blow the match out...why did not grab her arms as he always...LG bhi na dakkan hain...tube light...another - aborted...when LG determined as ever, leaves no room for escape, finally wakes up to the fact (that he missed his golden opportunity too many times...too many aborted chances...abh bass ho gaya...this was it...Confused) even ensures SD wears his favourite red color (something happens to this LG when he sees red, he forgets everything...kuch kuch bahut kuch hota hain)...anyways...parr ye Radha Kishan ki moorthi kahan se aayee...it wasnt in the room before...I had to rub my eyes...is it for reaConfusedLOLl...ya phir SD ne bang phi thi...and the real SR post remarriage...also aborted as they hide in the covers...kyaa yaar...where is the complaints department for so many aborted SRsLOLLOLWink

Step 10 - all's well that ends well...even with ready- made son, ba, bahu and baby namoonas that come and go...roll credits with the much awaited and wasted Mrs India tag...but love truly begins after few aborted attempts as the players rest, shake hands and call it a truce...as a team they are dynamic...as a couple they are prefct tu tu main main remakeLOLLOLWink even to say sorry they fight...WinkWinksaw the way, LG kidnaps her and takes her to his Zen garden...to say she is unique...but kyaa tareeka hai...haaaiy...kyaa hoga tera Nannav...NK kuch toh opaay karo iss LG kaLOLLOLConfused

LG and SD team up well and become detectives...James bond and Mrs Bawnd...to expose shyamva bichoo...minus his black stubble...to give him a final latva...LG and SD team up as designers and stun poor AR staff with SDs tailoring antics...then SD walks the ramp...LG better go there so that he can catch his SD jalebi as she stumbles down that dreaded ramp in her slim, fit angrezi avatar...LG was so fidaa...he forgot he was the sponsor and walked the ramp with her...if she fell he better make sure he was there to catch her...and catch her he did at every step...if their love hate love war was sizzling, passionate and fervent with promises, raves and rants, their love was warmer than Mumbai summer and hotter than the Sahara...more passionate than spicy salsa...on hot Mexican tacos...

My only muse is what would have happened if LG had admitted he loved her when he first found out about her engagement...or when LG found SD was safe and not the one in the ambulance...(superb scene and finest of acting by 2 finest, actors on TV) he almost blurted out...because because...I love you dammit...and I love you Arshi...damit...miss u dammit

Sammy

I will be backWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top