Next week (4th Jan 2015) precap

RS_Sweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rohit meets ananya and informs that an editor of chief of a big league magazine wants to have a photoshoot with her since the theme is "Women Achievers". She declines Rohit's offer for the Photoshoot.. He feels Shocked..!! 😲Edited by RS_Sweetie - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princessnidhii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for this episode impatiently..its good ki ananya ki mafatlal ki ye offer reject kar lia
RS_Sweetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princessnidhii

waiting for this episode impatiently..its good ki ananya ki mafatlal ki ye offer reject kar lia

Yaaa... 👏 otherwise wo mafatlal ka baccha humesha chance marne k liye ready rehta hai..
as Now a days he use that G-625 something flight.. (Sorry if the number iz wrong) from d time he knew tht ananya too likes it..
& wait for the chance that when he will get ananya as co pilot so that he can flirt with her..!!
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm happy ananya ne mana kar di...
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
It's a precap .. I think she will do it ..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Go Ananya agree to it please as Akash is in sleeping mode and needs a serious shake off to wake up.
Guys take it as a rant just behaviour of Aakash towards Ananya.
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 9 years ago
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -deepali17-

I agree never believe in precaps
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
@alujna 

He was masking his emotions .. Let's wait and see how everything plays out.. He was just warned by his chief so when Natasha presented him an opportunity to send Ananya away he took it .. Yes he hurt her but he was hurt too.. Just love Yudi's acting 
RS_Sweetie thumbnail

@alujna

He was masking his emotions .. Let's wait and see how everything plays out.. He was just warned by his chief so when Natasha presented him an opportunity to send Ananya away he took it .. Yes he hurt her but he was hurt too.. Just love Yudi's acting

Yes ... His emotions were hidden inside his heart, the way he was looking at ananya.. His eyes told the how much he want her and how much he love her.. But fr ananyas safely he has to agree to natasha!!
charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes precap mai 1/2 dikhate hai, muze bhi lagata hai Rohit wo shoot karane ke liye ananya ko mana lega.
Edited by charuta - 9 years ago