India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

VSR ...prince Charming ...not yet ?

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged

The precap left me thinking so i shall go straight to the character of VSR based on what happened 
Here two possibilities lie
  1. Viru heard Nisha's confession , knows that he can use her emotionally to transform her into a ace shooter and get fame for his academy . In the process breaks her heart while falls for EWF . In this process he is going out of his way to woo the family including dadadji ...a very clever game indeed.
  2. Viru is still oblivious to her feelings yet will use her for the academy and fall for her as she saves his name and reputation by decoding Sheks and company ...and somewhere down the line the EWF and nIshu identities will merge ...
 It might be an amalgamation of the two ...In all eventualities...Niraj is established but like all love stories this too shall test the lovers ...their trust and choices they make .All in all very interesting 

What do you guys think  

sorry midst of dinner so will reply later but just had to share it ...so ignore the mistakes if any :)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarLaila132princessgloryoh.petite.one_UptoNoGood_LightingHopeishqnmeRibellecaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I too had a feeling that Viraj didn't tell anything about Nisha's confession because he doesn't want her to leave the academy. He has finally found the person who can lift the academy. If he rejects her, there is fear that she may not come back. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132_UptoNoGood_namzieishqnmeLightingHopecaller123

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I don't think the first one is a possibility at all(IMO)
Viraj couldn't use Nisha like that...no matter what kind of background this character has(if you knw wht I mean) as far as I can judge ppl, he is good at heart. The second one is quite possible though. Rather an amalgamation, like you said.
That is, he knows but doesn't say anything because he wants to train her; wants her to achieve a lot and therefore doesn't want her to lose focus or be uncomfortable with him. Probably thinks this will wear off...

As for who he falls for first...I really am clueless there. What I know is that I couldn't ever fall for a person whom I met online. Mere words are not enough...while the enigma that Nisha is(maybe to hm) is right there in front of him. So perhaps the two could merge.
Nisha will definitely prove herself indispensable to him.(Sheks doesn't stand a chance :D)
Rightly said, very interesting. Lets see how these two fare. :)

Edited by Ribelle_IshRa - 29 December 2014 at 9:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarnamzieishqnme

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I think Viraj will let the events unfold by itself. 

Edited by davearcha - 29 December 2014 at 9:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namzieishqnme

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namzie

The precap left me thinking so i shall go straight to the character of VSR based on what happened 
Here two possibilities lie
  1. Viru heard Nisha's confession , knows that he can use her emotionally to transform her into a ace shooter and get fame for his academy . In the process breaks her heart while falls for EWF . In this process he is going out of his way to woo the family including dadadji ...a very clever game indeed.
  2. Viru is still oblivious to her feelings yet will use her for the academy and fall for her as she saves his name and reputation by decoding Sheks and company ...and somewhere down the line the EWF and nIshu identities will merge ...
 It might be an amalgamation of the two ...In all eventualities...Niraj is established but like all love stories this too shall test the lovers ...their trust and choices they make .All in all very interesting 

What do you guys think  

sorry midst of dinner so will reply later but just had to share it ...so ignore the mistakes if any :)

I was thinking of the first one too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

namzie

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I too had a feeling that Viraj didn't tell anything about Nisha's confession because he doesn't want her to leave the academy. He has finally found the person who can lift the academy. If he rejects her, there is fear that she may not come back. 

yes shwets ..this is clear that academy for him is the priority at present and although we are yet to see what happened two years back and how the reputation of LA is of primary concern in his life( including a past love and abandonment by the mother) ...we are looking at a possibility that there is an ulterior motive somewhere ...at least it seems so 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

I don't think the first one is a possibility at all(IMO)
Viraj couldn't use Nisha like that...no matter what kind of background this character has(if you knw wht I mean) as far as I can judge ppl, he is good at heart. The second one is quite possible though. Rather an amalgamation, like you said.
That is, he knows but doesn't say anything because he wants to train her; wants her to achieve a lot and therefore doesn't want her to lose focus or be uncomfortable with him. Probably thinks this will wear off...

As for who he falls for first...I really am clueless there. What I know is that I couldn't ever fall for a person whom I met online. Mere words are not enough...while the enigma that Nisha is(maybe to hm) is right there in front of him. So perhaps the two could merge.
Nisha will definitely prove herself indispensable to him.(Sheks doesn't stand a chance :D)
Rightly said, very interesting. Lets see how these two fare. :)

yes i know the first not a good option at all ...this means that our VSR is not all that goody two shoes we thought of him all this while .and kind of makes us a little sad ..and yes we have seen him being ever so polite and courteous but a little bit of grey ...? it might actually lead to his masks coming off ...and leading to love ?
i agree to some extent  on the online email friend thing with you ...mere words do not reflect the person's true character but then sometimes even the actual presence doesn't ...after all we all wear masks ! 
nishu will prove her mettle again ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeRibelle

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank God nothing like that happened

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top