Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Why did Sahir decide to reveal all? (Page 4)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

My question to one and all, would be why didn't Saahir reveal his marriage to Arzoo before the marriage proposal? Why now? Bec he has realized two things completely- one, Zaki won't back off easily. Second, Arzoo is in love with him unconditionally. If Zaki was to reveal the truth to Arzoo, she would feel completely betrayed, a point of no return for Saahir. But, at this juncture, Arzoo might be hurt, devastated but she will not fall for Zaki, at any cost. It is a gamble but again for the deal which can only happen, at this moment, if Zaki and Arzoo are not on the same wavelength. So even if he has revealed the truth, the greater truth is ... Arzoo would continue after the initial heartbreak.

The way the marriage proposal happened Sahir didn't exactly plan it! Zaki told Arzoo and she demanded answers from Sahir...so he did what would clearly tell her he was serious and what Zaki was saying was wrong...he proposed marriage...and in front of his family...!
If he had planned to propose to her before that...if he had planned to take it that far...he would have done it before he was forced to by Zaki!
And I don't think Arzoo would fall in love with Zaki because he revealed this truth about Sahir...she didn't even give what he said a second thought so that should have settled that issue!
Whoever reveals the truth the fact is Arzoo would be devastated and she will leave Sahir who in fact does love her...so it IS a personal gamble...because Zaki will not marry Samaira even if Arzoo leaves???so deal is not secure by him telling Arzoo all this and ensuring she doesn't hear it from Zaki!

Edited by prettypri - 29 December 2014 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashrishTaanuDeewanidakshaaviTeAmo_Messi

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Good he revealed it ..it was due...but one thing I pray is that CVs don't show the cab scene as something purposely planned by Sahir...that would be devastating Confused Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyprirs.shailu29

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I completely agree with all you say... Yes it's definitely what we wanted and it's definitely what sahir would be expected to do ... The way it was depicted in the episode was the reason I framed the question... There was nothing between the time sahir told Alvira that arzoo should not know the truth and the time he himself revealed it! That's why I asked the question..
Prettypri, I love the interactions that happen on the forum, everyone has a perspective on the situation and a pov based on that. I am more hooked to the forum then the serial itself, I haunt it day and night LOL I didn't mean to question you on your question, just put down my thoughts after I read your post. Smile  N I am guilty of commenting without having seen the episode, so do excuse my Faus-Pas. 

Thank god that writers did not go the usual some vampish character reveal all route, n kept sahir's character likeable, just hope they give Arzoo her due and make her stronger after the heart break, We need to see the fiery and independent Arzoo back, wahi Lucknow wali Big smile

As for Zaki, his whining is seriously OTT, he is behaving like a devdas for no reason.  Rehmaan Sahab ko koi supari do, Zaki ka kidnap karne ke liye Tongue

prettyprirs.shailu29

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

I completely agree with all you say... Yes it's definitely what we wanted and it's definitely what sahir would be expected to do ... The way it was depicted in the episode was the reason I framed the question... There was nothing between the time sahir told Alvira that arzoo should not know the truth and the time he himself revealed it! That's why I asked the question..
Prettypri, I love the interactions that happen on the forum, everyone has a perspective on the situation and a pov based on that. I am more hooked to the forum then the serial itself, I haunt it day and night LOL I didn't mean to question you on your question, just put down my thoughts after I read your post. Smile  N I am guilty of commenting without having seen the episode, so do excuse my Faus-Pas. 

Thank god that writers did not go the usual some vampish character reveal all route, n kept sahir's character likeable, just hope they give Arzoo her due and make her stronger after the heart break, We need to see the fiery and independent Arzoo back, wahi Lucknow wali Big smile

As for Zaki, his whining is seriously OTT, he is behaving like a devdas for no reason.  Rehmaan Sahab ko koi supari do, Zaki ka kidnap karne ke liye Tongue

Not at all...I was explaining the question that's all...nothing to excuse! I loved your thoughts!
And yes...Sahir himself revealing is a twist I like..it's refreshing!
Supari for Zaki...yes please...that would solve a lot of issues!LOL

Edited by prettypri - 29 December 2014 at 10:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
As far as I've noticed whenever he starts his move if you look closely his guilt kills him 1000000000 times he's been going through a lot & doing the very thing he hates it asks for more courage that anything else 
That guilt is overwhelming him & that innocence with which she looks at him makes him wanna kill himself so when she's gonna know the truth anyways Disapprove
He thinks he should be the one telling her Ouch
He's is afraid to let her go the guy was trembling while telling her the truth Broken Heart  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviprettypriTeAmo_Messi

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
On 2nd thought ... you never know ... Sahir is always ahead of all of us ROFL Jahan humari soch ki hadd khatam hoti hai ... uss ki soch start hoti hai Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashrishrs.shailu29prettypri

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMAnam

As far as I've noticed whenever he starts his move if you look closely his guilt kills him 1000000000 times he's been going through a lot & doing the very thing he hates it asks for more courage that anything else 
That guilt is overwhelming him & that innocence with which she looks at him makes him wanna kill himself so when she's gonna know the truth anyways Disapprove
He thinks he should be the one telling her Ouch
He's is afraid to let her go the guy was trembling while telling her the truth Broken Heart  

Yes he was na...even I felt so...that's why I said stuttering...and there was that desperation and hope in his expression that maybe she wouldn't believe him this time!

IMAnamrs.shailu29

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Nice post pri.
Sahir was already in a guilt ride and when he knew Zaki would reveal the truth he didn't wanted to and even seeks alvira's help.
But when he hears arzoo accepting the proposal to marry him and the purity of her innocent love he couldn't hold on to that baggage of guilt any more. He was indeed the happiest person at that moment to see some one can give him so much of love he couldn't hold on the guilt and didn't wanted to keep her in dark any more . 

I also feel sahir felt now that sahir has revealed the truth and arzoo agreed for Nikaah no matter what she should know the truth . 

Edited by dakshaavi - 29 December 2014 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

Go to top