Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Why did Sahir decide to reveal all? (Page 3)

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I haven't seen the episode yet but I am not surprised that Sahir has come out with the revelation. Isn't that we all wanted ? That Arzoo should not be kept in the dark ? Somehow I always go back to the time when he asks Arzoo to trust him and then asks her that if she trusts him, she should say the three words. Arzoo has already told him that love is about trusting the person, so can she believe in in him when he tells her the truth ? 

Yeah Arzoo will get terribly devastated but can she trust what she has seen in his eyes and accept what her heart tells her ? She had told him earlier that if he can't read her eyes, there is no point explaining anything, Plus she always wanted to know the pain that haunted him and made him so unpredictable, well now he is set to reveal all the cards. He will not marry her without telling her his past and as I have said before, he is a risk taker and he will play the biggest gamble of his life, and hope to win. A good gambler takes calculated risks, there is a chance he may lose, but if he wins, he will get his life and love back, and right now he has faith in Arzoo's love. 

Thats what our Sahir is, a double edged knife, and thats what makes him so endearing to us. As Ecri said, he will not hurt anyone willingly, he is a good guy at heart,  but he is not all white. Wow!  what a track,  if only Zaki could disappear somehow LOL His Jahanara and pretty please wanna marry Arzoo track has begun to grate on my nerves, 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02allforloveIlinsho-shweetprettyprisoapsudsNusiSg-vandy-

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

Originally posted by hagen

OMG DON'T TELL ME THE CAB DRIVER WAS PLANNED BY SAHIR SO THAT HE COULD SAVE HER AND BECOME HER HERO .THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE .HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HER SICCCKKK.I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.BUT Y DID HE TELL HER ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TRUTH .I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

I had the same thought and posted on the other thread yesterday ... may be just to gain her trust again
If that is the next twist,that would mean the death of SAC we knew.The CVs just can't do this.Ihave still not digested the egg fiasco but this if true would be disgusting to the core.Sleepy

Coming to the epi,I guess they should show some proper flashbacks or monologues to make us understand his actions rather than throwing twist pe twist.They show Zaki's POV with Kurti,Sahir,Alvira and Aarzoo is just shown smiling and Sahir is shown to be confused.They want to keep the mystery element I understand,but it was plain boring to see Zaki saying the same things again and again.They should actually focus the leads now.

And Aarzoo took all the time and did not even inform her family before saying the "yes".Wasnt she shown doubtful about Sahir's actions?How did the doubt become clear?Ouch

Sorry for the rant LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilingrumpydwarfprettypri

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sho-shweet

Originally posted by pearly14

Originally posted by hagen

OMG DON'T TELL ME THE CAB DRIVER WAS PLANNED BY SAHIR SO THAT HE COULD SAVE HER AND BECOME HER HERO .THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE .HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HER SICCCKKK.I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.BUT Y DID HE TELL HER ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TRUTH .I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

I had the same thought and posted on the other thread yesterday ... may be just to gain her trust again
If that is the next twist,that would mean the death of SAC we knew.The CVs just can't do this.Ihave still not digested the egg fiasco but this if true would be disgusting to the core.Sleepy

Coming to the epi,I guess they should show some proper flashbacks or monologues to make us understand his actions rather than throwing twist pe twist.They show Zaki's POV with Kurti,Sahir,Alvira and Aarzoo is just shown smiling and Sahir is shown to be confused.They want to keep the mystery element I understand,but it was plain boring to see Zaki saying the same things again and again.They should actually focus the leads now.

And Aarzoo took all the time and did not even inform her family before saying the "yes".Wasnt she shown doubtful about Sahir's actions?How did the doubt become clear?Ouch

Sorry for the rant LOL

Yes it was kind of dragging to see Zaki repeating himself!
And I wondered seeing the last scene on Friday itself as to how Arzoo decided to say yes... Zaki told her such a big thing... She herself had questions... Nothing else happened... Still she decided..
More clarity would help!
And yes.. Her family not being involved is very strange.. Especially as they don't even know she loves sahir or even likes him in that way!
allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

I haven't seen the episode yet but I am not surprised that Sahir has come out with the revelation. Isn't that we all wanted ? That Arzoo should not be kept in the dark ? Somehow I always go back to the time when he asks Arzoo to trust him and then asks her that if she trusts him, she should say the three words. Arzoo has already told him that love is about trusting the person, so can she believe in in him when he tells her the truth ? 

Yeah Arzoo will get terribly devastated but can she trust what she has seen in his eyes and accept what her heart tells her ? She had told him earlier that if he can't read her eyes, there is no point explaining anything, Plus she always wanted to know the pain that haunted him and made him so unpredictable, well now he is set to reveal all the cards. He will not marry her without telling her his past and as I have said before, he is a risk taker and he will play the biggest gamble of his life, and hope to win. A good gambler takes calculated risks, there is a chance he may lose, but if he wins, he will get his life and love back, and right now he has faith in Arzoo's love. 

Thats what our Sahir is, a double edged knife, and thats what makes him so endearing to us. As Ecri said, he will not hurt anyone willingly, he is a good guy at heart,  but he is not all white. Wow!  what a track,  if only Zaki could disappear somehow LOL His Jahanara and pretty please wanna marry Arzoo track has begun to grate on my nerves, 

I wanted to give you more than one LIKE for the bolded lines. He is really getting on my nerves too though I know many people like him Ermm He even didn't think twice when Alvira told him that Sahir actually loves Arzoo and he should be able to make that out. He is so taken by what Sahir has told him and his own desire to get Arzoo - he is not even willing to think about it. I am being wicked here because I do not mind Sahir getting all possessive about Arzoo and ignoring everybody and everything but I do mind Zaki doing the same thing LOLWink

Also, I think Sahir has decided to play the game by himself now. We know he will refuse Rahman's marriage proposal for Samaira next and he is again pushing Arzoo away by blaming her! So, my charmer must be having some master plan up his sleeve LOL

true2heartprettypri-vandy-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
When this challenge started Zaki had confused Sahir ... Sahir till then thought Arzoo loved him but when Zaki said she loves him and he loves her ... Sahir felt cheated ... his past experience came to haunt him ... hence he took the challenge thinking it won't hurt her since she is not sincere either ... but now he when he is sure arzoo loves him specially after the knot scene ... he realized he is cheating her ... and he couldn't continue with it any more! That was the conflict we saw him have from past few episodes and I think he took it to its' ultimate conclusion! 
Now Sahir knows she loves him ... but he also knows she can't have him ... he loves her ... he can't have her either ... because of the past ... hence he is pushing her away ... he wants her to hate him ... hate him enough to leave ... or may be go to zaki! 

I know there will be people praising zaki for having lectured him ... but isn't it strange that zaki can understand arzoo's pain but in all these years he has never understood Sahir's pain, who is his brother? Lived with him under one roof? Remember the payal scene? Zaki despite knowing how hurt Sahir is didn't mind talking about love with him ... and on friday too he was mocking Sahir by saying he has been cheated so bad that he can't love ... some brother i must say!  He may be nice to arzoo (though i am pretty sure its' only because he feels he has a chance because he hasn't given up despite knowing well she loves Sahir) but he is pretty bad as a brother ... hitting his brother where it hurts the most after having done all sorts of ayashi all these years with his money! 

Edited by Soaps1 - 29 December 2014 at 10:10am

kashrishprettypripremeeristry

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

I completely agree with all you say... Yes it's definitely what we wanted and it's definitely what sahir would be expected to do ... The way it was depicted in the episode was the reason I framed the question... There was nothing between the time sahir told Alvira that arzoo should not know the truth and the time he himself revealed it! That's why I asked the question..

Yes it is a big gamble.. The biggest gamble sahir is taking.. Clearly there was hope in his eyes.. That's the other emotion along with the guilt and pain when he tells her everything was fake. The hope that she would trust what she saw in his eyes.. She would believe that and look beyond his words... And she needs to know his truth and accept it for them to go further... Yes it's not easy but he is taking that chance... The revelation was about him not wanting her to learn the truth from anyone else but him... And he can't keep her in thedark anymore... He wanted to tell her as soon as he saw her.. Even before she said yes!

And infinite likes for what you said about zaki... He is irritating period.. Him suddenly taking a higher moral ground grates...I definitely didn't want him telling arzoo!

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
i kinda knew that sahir himself will tell her, no matter how much he tries and hides it, his instinct knew that its wrong, and how he himself hated to keep her unknown about his past...
indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
My question to one and all, would be why didn't Saahir reveal his marriage to Arzoo before the marriage proposal? Why now? Bec he has realized two things completely- one, Zaki won't back off easily. Second, Arzoo is in love with him unconditionally. If Zaki was to reveal the truth to Arzoo, she would feel completely betrayed, a point of no return for Saahir. But, at this juncture, Arzoo might be hurt, devastated but she will not fall for Zaki, at any cost. It is a gamble but again for the deal which can only happen, at this moment, if Zaki and Arzoo are not on the same wavelength. So even if he has revealed the truth, the greater truth is ... Arzoo would continue after the initial heartbreak.

Go to top