Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Why did Sahir decide to reveal all? (Page 2)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by allforlove

Well, clearly, he did not want Zaki to be the one to tell her the "truth" but I don't get it why he is again talking about Arzoo doing "pyaar ka natak"...I thought that was taken care of Confused... If the "pushing away" game starts again, I will feel very tired Ouch What was the point of all this playacting then - this "explanation" is neither serving the purpose his heart wanted nor what his mind wanted...
God, thinking and worrying about this guy and his actions and this love story is draining me...Cry 

Exactly! He told her to look into his eyes and she did... She believed his love was true which it is.. Whatever else is false... Whatever else he is faking the love is true... He doesn't want to accept it still... But he cannot let her hear this devastating news from someone else either!

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

OMG DON'T TELL ME THE CAB DRIVER WAS PLANNED BY SAHIR SO THAT HE COULD SAVE HER AND BECOME HER HERO .THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE .HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HER SICCCKKK.I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.BUT Y DID HE TELL HER ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TRUTH .I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

I had the same thought and posted on the other thread yesterday ... may be just to gain her trust again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prettypri

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
cvs pata ni kya kar re h saare characters k sath.
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hagen

OMG DON'T TELL ME THE CAB DRIVER WAS PLANNED BY SAHIR SO THAT HE COULD SAVE HER AND BECOME HER HERO .THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE .HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HER SICCCKKK.I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.BUT Y DID HE TELL HER ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TRUTH .I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

Let's wait and watch!
As of now I think there is no way Sahir could have planned Arzoos reaction to his news or thought that she would leave... 
It seems to me that after he questioned himself on what the game really was.. Was his heart playing tricks with him... It would be silly and totally OTT to show him planning something so diabolically cruel... Then again we don't know what the CVs have in mind so anything can h happen!
Both the times he actually manipulated things such that he could be here saviour he actually was with her to ensure nothing went wrong.. So based on that my thinking is he can't be involved in the cab thing... But... Let's see how it plays out!

NusiSg

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
The whole episode was stupid to say the least. Throughout, Saahir and Alvira were concerned that the truth shouldn't be revealed to Arzoo. Now he goes ahead and says it himself. Only reason being that sooner or later, Zaki will reveal all, so why not reveal it himself, because dat would negate Zaki's concern for Arzoo. The question of Saahir realizing Arzoo's love after her acceptance of his marriage proposal is silly, because the past few episodes have made it very clear to Saahir, that she is in love with him. One more reason, the deal thing is still on.
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Well yeh tho hona hi tha Cry it would have been a HELL when Aarzoo had heard all this from Zaki or KA so i think Sahir hit it at the right time ...he tried his best to keep it under the light but now finally realized it was HIGH TIME ...
I feel it was needed for him to reveal all this as it was merely suffocating  for both of them indeed.Cry...Sahir running behind in fear of when Zaki would break the suspenseEvil Smile and Aarzoo climbing higher n higher in her love dreamsWink ...So dere EK ZOR DAAR BREAK Ermmon both ...now after revealing all this how will the makers justify their title head HUMSAFARS is something to watch ...Am glued up to watch how this unfolds all heartbreaks pain drama on our way Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02prettypri

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

The whole episode was stupid to say the least. Throughout, Saahir and Alvira were concerned that the truth shouldn't be revealed to Arzoo. Now he goes ahead and says it himself. Only reason being that sooner or later, Zaki will reveal all, so why not reveal it himself, because dat would negate Zaki's concern for Arzoo. The question of Saahir realizing Arzoo's love after her acceptance of his marriage proposal is silly, because the past few episodes have made it very clear to Saahir, that she is in love with him. One more reason, the deal thing is still on.

I didn't say he realized her love when she said yes... Not at all.. He has been feeling guilt and self loathing since this game started and he inadvertently confessed to her!
After the swimming pool incident he has been questioning himself on what he is doing and what is real ... Is his love fake when with her or his denial fake when away? He has not questioned her love at all since this whole thing started...
Just to negate Zakis concern he would reveal the truth that would actually negate everything??

Go to top