Humsafars
Humsafars

Why did Sahir decide to reveal all?

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
What was that ??
Sahir did all he could to prevent Zaki from telling Arzoo the truth...he even enlisted Alviras help...he desperately looked for her everywhere...and when he found her and she said yes to his proposal he told her himself that everything was fake??

Why? Did his heart overpower his mind? Did he see that love and e trust shining in her eyes and decide to reveal the truth? Did his guilt and his love for her overcome every other concern?

When he was looking for her his intention seemed to be to not let her know anything...then why did he tell her himself? Was that always his intention?

Good that he told her...instead of Zaki...but why in this way...why at that moment...and he even said everything including his love was fakeOuch.

Is he again pushing her away because he realizes that he has an answer to the question he has been asking himself... What is real and what is fake?

He actually stuttered when telling her... He couldn't string his sentences properly... The strong confident Sahir was gone there.. Clearly he is laboring under tremendous pressure and came to this decision anyway!

Edited by prettypri - 29 December 2014 at 8:56am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

almashmad_maddyPeaceout09ploydomeblusky165Harshad4ever505LOVELIPSTICKkashrishIMAnamfeministpearly14allforloveIlindakshaaviBujee09TeriGalliyan.premeeristryMissIamTheBossEcrivain.nehaarshi09Laura..rs.shailu29Lily30NusiSgTeAmo_Messi

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

What was that ??
Sahir did all he could to prevent Zaki from telling Arzoo the truth...he even enlisted Alviras help...he desperately looked for her everywhere...and when he found her and she said yes to his proposal he told her himself that everything was fake??

Why? Did his heart overpower his mind? Did he see that love and use shining in her eyes and diced to reveal the truth? Did his guilt and his love for her overcome every other concern?

When he was looking for her his intention seemed to be to not let her know anything...then why did he tell her himself? Was that always his intention?

Good that he told her...instead of Zaki...but why in this way...why at that moment...and he even said everything including his love was fake

Pri, I haven't seen the episode yet , but imagine if we are having so many questions ... what kind of turmoil would Sahir been in ? My God , the Sahir we so love ...whatever be the reason he decides to reveal the truth to her, I am glad he does it Thumbs Up

I somehow feel like crying for him ...but will wait till I watch the episode Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

allforlovekashrishniki02Bujee09TeriGalliyan.Ecrivain.rs.shailu29prettypri

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Nice post pri Big smile
Sahir has been shown to be a righteous n forthright person ..someone who goes to any extent to fulfill his promises n doesn't,  I repeat DOESNOT Unnecesarily harm anyone LOL

During all this Sam n Rehman drama he actually stumbled upon zaki n his love for ARZOO ..which shook him cos sahir had already become fond of ARZOO n the insecurity to let her go came to The fore ..n in ths guise of getting saki n SAM hitched he plays with ARZOO or so he thinks ...

But time  n AGN his love unleashes itself 

N tht is what is happ ..the thought of ARZOO getting to know from zaki abt Zeenat will portray him in the bad light but by doing it himself he has not only salvaged tht bad image albeit unintentionally becoming evil but also given him respite tht he Wont lead her on 

N I think the Precap is all truth 

Edited by ecrivain - 29 December 2014 at 9:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14allforlovedakshaaviBujee09prettypriTeriGalliyan.

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Thanks ecri... Big smile
You mean that he realized Zaki would tell her definitely and he didn't want her to know from anyone else so he put aside everything else and told her himself??
He actually wanted to tell her even before she said yes to his proposal... The guilt in his eyes when she said yes and hugged him.. It was killing him... !

Edited by prettypri - 29 December 2014 at 9:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviBujee09Ecrivain.rs.shailu29NusiSg

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Well, clearly, he did not want Zaki to be the one to tell her the "truth" but I don't get it why he is again talking about Arzoo doing "pyaar ka natak"...I thought that was taken care of Confused... If the "pushing away" game starts again, I will feel very tired Ouch What was the point of all this playacting then - this "explanation" is neither serving the purpose his heart wanted nor what his mind wanted...
God, thinking and worrying about this guy and his actions and this love story is draining me...Cry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddygrumpydwarfprettypriEcrivain.

NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Now im again desperately waiting for sahir's monologue... Embarrassed Day Dreaming
It will clear only by his monologue...jo b hai its nail biting situation n im going to thoroughly enjoy this high voltage drama in Humsafars. .. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypriEcrivain.

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
wowww lovely post you give me another good reason to insult the characters of this showBig smileI love to ridicule these stupid characters esp saaz.
hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
OMG DON'T TELL ME THE CAB DRIVER WAS PLANNED BY SAHIR SO THAT HE COULD SAVE HER AND BECOME HER HERO .THIS IS JUST HORRIBLE .HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO HER SICCCKKK.I JUST HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE.BUT Y DID HE TELL HER ALL OF A SUDDEN THE TRUTH .I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14grumpydwarf

Go to top