Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

How dare you return my gifts? (Page 4)

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Picasso9

Don't get me wrong but part of the problem are the homegrown desis who are enarmored by the pig.  They think his ridiculous version if the English accent is the bees knees.  They have made him climb to these heights of arrogance by worshipping him as a gentleman based just on his country of birth and regardless of whether he really is one or not.  These people are the ones who hear the buzzwords 'London, pounds, London wala flat' etc and get blown away by the empty shell.    It's quite pitiful and ironical that enablers like Karishma has been stroking his ego for so long and now have to be at the receiving end of his tantrums.  Just desserts IMO. 

Exactly. I find him nothing but a male chauvinistic pig and Karishma his enabler.

Doesn't take much to put your foot down and say NO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by Picasso9

Don't get me wrong but part of the problem are the homegrown desis who are enarmored by the pig.  They think his ridiculous version if the English accent is the bees knees.  They have made him climb to these heights of arrogance by worshipping him as a gentleman based just on his country of birth and regardless of whether he really is one or not.  These people are the ones who hear the buzzwords 'London, pounds, London wala flat' etc and get blown away by the empty shell.    It's quite pitiful and ironical that enablers like Karishma has been stroking his ego for so long and now have to be at the receiving end of his tantrums.  Just desserts IMO. 

Exactly. I find him nothing but a male chauvinistic pig and Karishma his enabler.

Doesn't take much to put your foot down and say NO.

maybe she puts up with it because she gets some sort of a pleasure watching him attack her "enemies" in the house.. if she antagonizes him, she might be the object of his wrath?

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

maybe she puts up with it because she gets some sort of a pleasure watching him attack her "enemies" in the house.. if she antagonizes him, she might be the object of his wrath?

Oh yeah, she is a 21st century girl but we must never forget that she is also a bharatiya naari. So speaking up isn't an option. The foreign born gentlemen wants to call the shots being the man of the house. And as for pleasure I agree, but the type of pleasure shes possibly getting, I might differ with you on that. LOL

Edited by TheBoss - 29 December 2014 at 12:51pm
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
that's right she is a bharatiya nari alright, she has written a book  that was on KT Times Best seller list on how women are allowed to behave and what is acceptable things for them to do and how men folks should behave with them..
no wonder she's always "ek woman ko aisa kiya" "aurat hoke usne yeah kara" etc etc

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

that's right she is a bharatiya nari alright, she has written a book  that was on KT Times Best seller list on how women are allowed to behave and what is acceptable things for them to do and how men folks should behave with them..
no wonder she's always "ek woman ko aisa kiya" "aurat hoke usne yeah kara" etc etc

Didnt she also authored How to lose your self respect in 10 steps? Geek

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Didnt she also authored How to lose your self respect in 10 steps? Geek

haan lose KIYA TOH KIYA, HAAN TOH.. ??mood nahin hai today discuss carne ke liye

TheBoss

TrooperSeven Senior Member
TrooperSeven
TrooperSeven

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOL I swear on my mutha that you are awesome

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prajaforever

LOL I swear on my mutha that you are awesome

Are you creeping on my posts? LOL You are reminding me of Maroon 5's Animal.

Go to top