Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ravibans

Upen Patel can do whatever he want to do because he is super star as per his 😛. he can lift Palak because he has strength but cant drink 2-3 sip of tape water. Upen bhai patel ka majak is majak baki sab ka chamanpras 😛... 

👏👏
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Salman bhai u don't know jack shit ! (Although sallu has been hosting 5-6 seasons)
I know coz I live here 24 / 7 like a homeless prick. 

He thinks he knows it better than Bhai.. 

Did u see him in the XMAS episode - Karishma was revealing a leg - a rather nice one too I must say - I think all that she posseses is only in her legs.. lol He practically had her sitting on his lap..

He's so sick! Dost dost bolke ghandi nazaar daal tha hai ! he's sick !
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Every time I see him on BB, I feel like slapping him.

Ek haath se baley dho - borrow mine too 😆

Originally posted by: Picasso9

Don't get me wrong but part of the problem are the homegrown desis who are enarmored by the pig.  They think his ridiculous version if the English accent is the bees knees.  They have made him climb to these heights of arrogance by worshipping him as a gentleman based just on his country of birth and regardless of whether he really is one or not.  These people are the ones who hear the buzzwords 'London, pounds, London wala flat' etc and get blown away by the empty shell.    It's quite pitiful and ironical that enablers like Karishma has been stroking his ego for so long and now have to be at the receiving end of his tantrums.  Just desserts IMO. 

Exactly. I find him nothing but a male chauvinistic pig and Karishma his enabler.

Doesn't take much to put your foot down and say NO.
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Exactly. I find him nothing but a male chauvinistic pig and Karishma his enabler.

Doesn't take much to put your foot down and say NO.

maybe she puts up with it because she gets some sort of a pleasure watching him attack her "enemies" in the house.. if she antagonizes him, she might be the object of his wrath?

Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

maybe she puts up with it because she gets some sort of a pleasure watching him attack her "enemies" in the house.. if she antagonizes him, she might be the object of his wrath?

Oh yeah, she is a 21st century girl but we must never forget that she is also a bharatiya naari. So speaking up isn't an option. The foreign born gentlemen wants to call the shots being the man of the house. And as for pleasure I agree, but the type of pleasure shes possibly getting, I might differ with you on that. 😆
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail
that's right she is a bharatiya nari alright, she has written a book  that was on KT Times Best seller list on how women are allowed to behave and what is acceptable things for them to do and how men folks should behave with them..
no wonder she's always "ek woman ko aisa kiya" "aurat hoke usne yeah kara" etc etc

Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

that's right she is a bharatiya nari alright, she has written a book  that was on KT Times Best seller list on how women are allowed to behave and what is acceptable things for them to do and how men folks should behave with them..

no wonder she's always "ek woman ko aisa kiya" "aurat hoke usne yeah kara" etc etc

Didnt she also authored How to lose your self respect in 10 steps? 🤓
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Didnt she also authored How to lose your self respect in 10 steps? 🤓

haan lose KIYA TOH KIYA, HAAN TOH.. ??mood nahin hai today discuss carne ke liye
Seventh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
😆😆😆😆 I swear on my mutha that you are awesome