myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Episode starts with anarakli remembering some tribal princess(again a friend of anarkali) telling anarkali to take her message to Farhan(friend of Salim) that her father has fixed her wedding to another Prince and to come and save her from this wedding. Anarakli says bye to man bai and leaves. 

Salim standing with Qutub and Farhan and saying "Farhan you are gone case, what is this love of yours that you have totally lost in it and that too you say love at first sight"

Farhan says "You never understand my love because you have never been in love. If you ever fall in love you know world changes in that one minute and you shall be ready to die for that love".

The three go to the jashn. His daughter also shall come and I want to meet her today chori chori. Bhagwan Das introduces Salim to tribal king. There tribal leader comes alone and says to Bhagwan Das that he is come alone as his wife is sick and daughter has fallen in love with some Mughal soldier. I have come to catch him and if he is caught I shall cut his head.  

Jodha comes to Akbar and ties pagdi and both go to jashn. Tribal King invites Akbar to daughter wedding and Akbar agrees. All sit and dance starts.

Salim hears this and goes out to search for Frahan and says your GF father wants to kill you, you better not come in jashn. Farhan says I am not scared to die. Man Singh comes and says Salim come I will introduce your childhood friend Man Bai. Salim says OK and takes his taj and puts on Qutub head and himself wear simple headgear so no one trouble him and they three go and sit watching dance.  

Qutub gets up and goes outside and anarkali gives him message. Salim thinks he must take care of Qutub and goes out and sees anarkali and thinks she is is Farhan lover. Farhan promises he shall go and anarkali leaves.Tribal king comes out and Salim sees and goes and pulls anarkali to a tabela place and says hide here your dad is there and if he sees you you are in trouble. Anarkali tries to tell but Salim hand on her face. Salim says you do not go out I will show you secret way your dad cannot know. Salim sees her face and keeps staring both look at each other and "Shuru ishq ki dastan" music plays. Salim leaves her mouth and says sorry I covered your mouth now go in secret way. Anarkali asks why you want to help farhan and he says he is my best friend and I believe in love. Anarkali says here you are saying but inside all princess drooling over Shezada salim without knowing he is heartless. Salim looks at her.

Precap: Salim with dad and Jo comes and says did your son choose his wife and looks at 3-4 princesses photo on table. Salim looks at Ak anxious and tensed.

Now I think Salim goes with farhan to meet the GF in forest and all three run off. Tribals follow but to save Frahan life Salim takes blame on himself that he was running off with tribal princess(till they both get married in temple etc and come). So tribal chief comes to Akbar and says Salim has brought disgrace on kabila and only way to remove it is to marry my daughter(either to Salim or Akbar). But Farhan shall come forward and say he has married her already. Salim raises in anarkali's eyes.
Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kutty58 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.. Akdha scene is soo less... 
Guess I can skip this epi.. So boring...  Will catch the turban scene though 
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nowadays JA is like 20 minutes of wastage...its as if they could cvs would skip those few minutes accorded to JA...anyways nothing was worth watching in todays epi
tfs the wu
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh dear they had photos in those days,cvs bhi na kaha se kaha lejate hai
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
Aww, the turban scene was adorable!

Thanks for the WU :)
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3