Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day - Kaash hum Bhagwaan hote (Page 9)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by Arieltabi

there was a theory in the forum long back that Saurav's mom could be Viraj's mom.
I really love Saurav-Priyanka but if Saurav turned out to be Viraj's younger brother than its impossible.
So I guess it might be Saurav-Kirti. But Roopan would not very pleased with this ideaLOL
Yes lots of theories LOL
If that is the case sukku with priyanka may happenWink
Yup and that couple will always land in to troubles and will get a name trouble couple.LOL

Prachi..you don't want RL to be happy? LOLLOL On a serious note..Priyanka isn't evil. She just needs guidance and support which actually RL can share from their pitaara(treasure chest) LOL But Sukku would be crushed by Priyanka..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabicaller123

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Saurav's dad n Buaji's husband?Will they may be same Embarrassed
We can have n number of permutation n combination with the cast since so n so mystery n many castWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Anju
Why would a positive mother not try to keep contact with her own son?Wink

Dazzlerruhieshasrkcaller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

@Shwets: I had noticed it as well. Its certainly very interesting. I guess he just wants them to have their own cousin moment and realizes that he would intrude? - He always does kind of sits out of the hugs and tender sweet moments Confused. I liked how in Dolly's bidai she said "You don't trouble me any less than them" when he kind of stayed out of the hug.
I always wondered what they would do with his character after a certain point? They can't show his own track since he isn't a part of the cousins but what will happen to him once all the cousins are relatively settled in their life? This was why I always thought he would hook up with Kirti at some point of time - It's a stupid logic but I have noticed how color-coordinated they are on every occasion LOL

Color coordinated? ShockedLOL Never noticed that..LOL
Did Jwala and Bunty call Saurav..Saurav or Saurav Bhaiya?

He has a past with his father, so that might come in some day. And I am 100% sure Kirti and Saurav are going to end up together. Saurav seems to be from a middle class family...which will shatter Rupan's dreams..LOL Dadaji might have a problem because of Saurav's father then. 

I am watching the few early episodes for the time pass so I have started observing stupid details LOL But they always are - its happened too many times to be coincidental LOL
I think they call him Saurav or Saurav bro maybe dont know Confused
That will be entertaining LOLLOL Yes Saurav's past with his dad may become an issue. But Saurav-Kirti as a pair are so different. I wonder how they'll go about it. 

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Viraj said something like the day when he finds his mom his family is complete .So her mom is alive and did he jus lost her!!!Why can't EMF ask abt his pastEmbarrassedIts killing..Day by day they are jus giving some lame hints making us to waitLOL

They are testing our patients which we always failLOL

Silly testing my patients too!! Grrr

Theek tha episode.. Nothing special (SHekhar) really!! So VSR is going to show up at 11am in the morning for that flat 'deal'.. Chote hukum really? And How many costumes changes for Buaji in a day? So she's an insomniac too? Oh my my, Gaya daaarling, atleast be kind to your dark circles? She showed up at his place late night (in the Precap) just to taunt him? Obviously didn't bring dinner! I believe his reply would be, "Yes I am showing interest.. Since she's the future of my academy- unlike Priyanka" LOL Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabieshasrkcaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Saurav's dad n Buaji's husband?Will they may be same Embarrassed
We can have n number of permutation n combination with the cast since so n so mystery n many castWink

No they can't overlap because Buaji's husband should have been a nice man and wise man to leave Gaya...whereas Saurav's father is a bad man to leave wife and son and run away. So they both can't be one and the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabieshasrkcaller123

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eshasrk

Do you feel Viraj didn't say about Nisha's confessing because he fears Nisha will leave the academy if he rejects her?

Quite possible...but then again, he knows perfectly well that Nisha is not a weakling . Maybe she lacks the focus which is needed, but she defo is not weak
I wonder what the reason is that he pretends not to have heard Nisha

Yes. Nisha is definitely not weak and Viraj knows that. But there could be the fear that Nisha may get back into her shell and wouldn't want to take up the offer. Could be?!

I guess like he confessed that he lied about remembering her birthday, one day he will tell he heard her confession too. 

But told since that day that one day he's gonna confess that Laxmi told him and not that he remembered it about Nisha's BD when almost everyone said he was a liar LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arieltabi

there was a theory in the forum long back that Saurav's mom could be Viraj's mom.
I really love Saurav-Priyanka but if Saurav turned out to be Viraj's younger brother than its impossible.
So I guess it might be Saurav-Kirti. But Roopan would not very pleased with this ideaLOL
Yes lots of theories LOL
If that is the case sukku with priyanka may happenWink
Yup and that couple will always land in to troubles and will get a name trouble couple.LOL

Prachi..you don't want RL to be happy? LOLLOL On a serious note..Priyanka isn't evil. She just needs guidance and support which actually RL can share from their pitaara(treasure chest) LOL But Sukku would be crushed by Priyanka..LOL

Imagine laxmi to be MIL for Priyanka...LOLLOL
Laxmi will also be crushed handling priyanka ...
And Gaya will be Ramesh's sambandi ..So she can't flirt with father -sun duo..her heart will be breaken

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Go to top