Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day - Kaash hum Bhagwaan hote (Page 7)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Viraj said something like the day when he finds his mom his family is complete .So her mom is alive and did he jus lost her!!!Why can't EMF ask abt his past EmbarrassedIts killing..Day by day they are jus giving some lame hints making us to waitLOL
They are testing our patients which we always failLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Priya
Ramesh telling everyone would be in the temple praying "Lakshmi, Relax Me" ended the scene beautifully. 

Ritiesh always looked cunning from the beginning. So he didn't love Kirti also? Confused

Don't know what is nani's name.There could be some rhyming relaxing technique with Nani tooLOL..

Could be..Are they debt from the time he landed in india for sumit's marriage?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804caller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

@Kate But Nisha's love for him isn't going to stop. Yes, with him around she will be inspired, but she should stop getting her hopes high. The fall later will be very painful then. 
Shekhs! I really don't want to discuss that yar...LOL I mean...come on...how long is his track been going on. Now there will be more planning and plotting...and too much illogical sequences to follow
Yes, those feeling not going to stop. It will grow with her seeing Viraj almost everyday. 
He may be thinking it will be easy for him too. On the other hand I think he loves Nisha's family. He wants Nisha around. He is depending on her to some extent.  
I don't know how he'll handle the situation.
I'm not going to predict. Whatever we think will go on CV's finish them so nicely. Like Ramesh's case today.
Nobody can stop Nisha, it's better she learns through situations. If she has to face Viraj her love everyday she had to. She cannot run away from her job if she's destined to be heartbroken. It has to be. May like you earlier said she will rise up after that.
Slowly slowly one by one joining this cousins group.
Aman and now Viraj.

I think Nisha can overcome her love, only when she completely understands that Viraj isn't going to love her back and there is no future. With Viraj supporting and being so nice to her even more, Nisha is losing her focus on trying to work through her love. 

I like Aman in the cousins group. Viraj is too soon to enter and he doesn't have the madness needed as yet. 
Even as soon as she go through a heart break it won't be easy for her to focus. 
I like if somebody gives her aim to focus on her shooting and impress Viraj first.

Kate rite said...
after heartbreak it ll not be easy to focus... 
god knows what gonna happen.. Ouch

Edited by Anju_S - 29 December 2014 at 9:51am

prachiicaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Priya I too love to see Saurav & Kirthi to settle down and saurav to join the cousins.

priya1804Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@Kate
I understand heartbreak won't be easy, but sooner the better right?

@Prachi
Hopefully Viraj's mother is not another Villain...LOL

priya1804Dazzlerruhicaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

@Kate But Nisha's love for him isn't going to stop. Yes, with him around she will be inspired, but she should stop getting her hopes high. The fall later will be very painful then. 
Shekhs! I really don't want to discuss that yar...LOL I mean...come on...how long is his track been going on. Now there will be more planning and plotting...and too much illogical sequences to follow
Yes, those feeling not going to stop. It will grow with her seeing Viraj almost everyday. 
He may be thinking it will be easy for him too. On the other hand I think he loves Nisha's family. He wants Nisha around. He is depending on her to some extent.  
I don't know how he'll handle the situation.
I'm not going to predict. Whatever we think will go on CV's finish them so nicely. Like Ramesh's case today.
Nobody can stop Nisha, it's better she learns through situations. If she has to face Viraj her love everyday she had to. She cannot run away from her job if she's destined to be heartbroken. It has to be. May like you earlier said she will rise up after that.
Slowly slowly one by one joining this cousins group.
Aman and now Viraj.

I think Nisha can overcome her love, only when she completely understands that Viraj isn't going to love her back and there is no future. With Viraj supporting and being so nice to her even more, Nisha is losing her focus on trying to work through her love. 

I like Aman in the cousins group. Viraj is too soon to enter and he doesn't have the madness needed as yet. 
Even as soon as she go through a heart break it won't be easy for her to focus. 
I like if somebody gives her aim to focus on her shooting and impress Viraj first.

Kate rite said...
after heartbreak it ll not be easy to focus... 
god knows what gonna happen.. Ouch

Yup she will need time focus back again.

Anju_SShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged

@Priya I too love to see Saurav & Kirthi to settle down and saurav to join the cousins.

Then who will be cousins bakra if he joins the gangLOLLOLLOL

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

@Kate
I understand heartbreak won't be easy, but sooner the better right?

@Prachi
Hopefully Viraj's mother is not another Villain...LOL

Will she dress like Buaji LOLLOLIf so Dadaji will cancel the marriage Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804davearchacaller123Shwets1502

Go to top