Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day - Kaash hum Bhagwaan hote (Page 5)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

Just watched the episode... Truly, that scene was wonderful ClapClap. After all the speculations of possible fights and arguments between Nisha and Ramesh, I never thought this would happen. Laxmi was so brilliant in supporting and understanding Ramesh - I think I genuinely teared up a little there. And I loved how it ended in a cute funny moment and then Ramesh saying "Kaash hum bhagwan hote" Hug
The whole cousin moment on the terrace seemed off - I could tell Heli wasn't there and Taher was a little stiff Confused. But what that scene couldn't do, the scene with Kirti-Dolly-Nisha did do. The plan looks like it can work and since Viraj has become pretty vital for the plan, I guess this will help him slowly join the cousin gang. 

@bold Me too...I loved how they accept that they cannot write Nisha's life and she has to do it by herself. I was so impressed that Ramesh didn't jump the gun after hearing Gaya. He is scared if his daughter's life will become like his. All facets of both RL was shown really well. Without their support, Nisha cannot achieve anything for sure. 

I felt Viraj coming back for his phone was forced...and Umesh had Viraj's phone in his pocket? Silly and crazy reason. The plan didn't have the excitement the cousins usually have, because Viraj was there. Not that I am complaining, but it seemed as if they are having an academy meeting with Viraj and Nisha heading it. 

EWF was back...though it was nice...I still find it unnecessary.

I can't believe how understanding they are. Its honestly something never before seen on television. Wherever this show goes with Shekhs's stupid plans or Rupan and Vimla's cakeness - I will always appreciate CV's for showing parents like RL Clap I hope they aren't compromised in the future either. 

Yes Umesh having Viraj's phone was extremely stupid - Why would he have Viraj's phone Ouch He needn't have left in the first place - he could have been there when Aman arrived.  
But noo, I missed the cousin craziness LOL With their slangs and masti - It just adds a unique flavor to the scene.

EWF was nice. The way its going, Viraj is probably going to fall for Aarti. But I found the whole Nisha reading her own praises for herself hilarious LOL

Edited by priya1804 - 29 December 2014 at 9:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Well said Shweta. I really don't know what to say about the RL scene. They r indeed the best parents.
I love all their talks today. They r indeed not Bhagwan and they have to let Nisha fall and learn on her own.
I m sure Viraj has heard her confession but why he isn't saying anything about it not even to himself. Precap is misleading for sure. But after the Viru-EWF convo today I don't know why I felt that viru will fall for Nishu not EWF. 
And I m very happy that the cousin track is back. But I feel It would have been better if it was only cousins not Viraj. But I guess to trap Ritesh Viraj was needed.

@Bold..Ya same feelings..Now viraj will be part in all plans ConfusedToo fast as usual he got into their plans..And viraj was their legal advisor asking details about the flat details Big smile
So no elders not aware of it.Eveyone went into room n cousins n viraj planning at terrace?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Well said Shweta. I really don't know what to say about the RL scene. They r indeed the best parents.
I love all their talks today. They r indeed not Bhagwan and they have to let Nisha fall and learn on her own.
I m sure Viraj has heard her confession but why he isn't saying anything about it not even to himself. Precap is misleading for sure. But after the Viru-EWF convo today I don't know why I felt that viru will fall for Nishu not EWF. 
And I m very happy that the cousin track is back. But I feel It would have been better if it was only cousins not Viraj. But I guess to trap Ritesh Viraj was needed.

Indeed. Everything about today's RL scene was perfect. There was no rona-dhona...or frustration. It was complete worry and concern for their daughter. Brilliant in every way. 

Haha...Even I thought Viraj could have subtly moved off after knowing Aman isn't worried about her problem but there is something else in the family. At least he could have offered to excuse himself. 
But that's ok...he is needed for the plan. But...Aman should impress her in-laws...ulta Viraj is going to impress his in-laws..LOL

prachiiArieltabicaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged

@Kate But Nisha's love for him isn't going to stop. Yes, with him around she will be inspired, but she should stop getting her hopes high. The fall later will be very painful then. 
Shekhs! I really don't want to discuss that yar...LOL I mean...come on...how long is his track been going on. Now there will be more planning and plotting...and too much illogical sequences to follow
Yes, those feeling not going to stop. It will grow with her seeing Viraj almost everyday. 
He may be thinking it will be easy for him too. On the other hand I think he loves Nisha's family. He wants Nisha around. He is depending on her to some extent.  
I don't know how he'll handle the situation.
I'm not going to predict. Whatever we think will go on CV's finish them so nicely. Like Ramesh's case today.
Nobody can stop Nisha, it's better she learns through situations. If she has to face Viraj her love everyday she had to. She cannot run away from her job if she's destined to be heartbroken. It has to be. May like you earlier said she will rise up after that.
Slowly slowly one by one joining this cousins group.
Aman and now Viraj.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804prachiiAnju_SArieltabiShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Do you feel Viraj didn't say about Nisha's confessing because he fears Nisha will leave the academy if he rejects her?

Quite possible...but then again, he knows perfectly well that Nisha is not a weakling . Maybe she lacks the focus which is needed, but she defo is not weak
I wonder what the reason is that he pretends not to have heard Nisha

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

I can't believe how understanding they are. Its honestly something never before seen on television. Wherever this show goes with Shekhs's stupid plans or Rupan and Vimla's cakeness - I will always appreciate CV's for showing parents like RL Clap I hope they aren't compromised in the future either. 

Yes Umesh having Viraj's phone was extremely stupid - Why would he have Viraj's phone Ouch He needn't have left in the first place - he could have been there when Aman arrived.  
But noo, I missed the cousin craziness LOL With their slangs and masti - It just adds a unique flavor to the scene.

EWF was nice. The way its going, Viraj is probably going to fall for Aarti. But I found the whole Nisha reading her own praises for herself hilarious LOL

As you said, however the show goes..I can watch the show for RL..and Dadi. 
The thing about RL which I really like is, they talk their worries between them. I remember when Ritiesh held Nisha's hand and she got tensed, Lakshmi voiced her worry to Ramesh. Before making a move, they make sure they talk to each other. As you said, hopefully they are given the same importance in the future too. 

Yeah...Viraj needn't have left at all. He could have stayed when Aman came. I also find it interesting how Saurab always stays away from the cousins hug. 

priya1804caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Indeed. Everything about today's RL scene was perfect. There was no rona-dhona...or frustration. It was complete worry and concern for their daughter. Brilliant in every way. 

Haha...Even I thought Viraj could have subtly moved off after knowing Aman isn't worried about her problem but there is something else in the family. At least he could have offered to excuse himself. 
But that's ok...he is needed for the plan. But...Aman should impress her in-laws...ulta Viraj is going to impress his in-laws..LOL
bold -LOL

Anju_SArieltabiShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Do you feel Viraj didn't say about Nisha's confessing because he fears Nisha will leave the academy if he rejects her?

Quite possible...but then again, he knows perfectly well that Nisha is not a weakling . Maybe she lacks the focus which is needed, but she defo is not weak
I wonder what the reason is that he pretends not to have heard Nisha

Yes .He didn't even shown discussing that with EMF.
May be he forgot like his name forgetting habit LOLLOL

caller123Shwets1502

Go to top