Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day - Kaash hum Bhagwaan hote (Page 3)

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Today's scene between RL is the best scene of them in the show, at least for me. 
Beautiful lines and Pubali and especially Vivek were too good today. Fantastic. 

Ramesh, as calm as always, not overreacting after what he heard from Gaya, worried to the highest extent about the future of their daughter. Lakshmi trying to make him understand that Nisha is innocent but she is intelligent enough. They have to let her fall if needed, and she will learn only from that. She, understanding what Ramesh is feeling, giving him the faith that things will be fine was so lovely to see. The best parents on TV hands down. Ending the scene on a funny note show the love they have for each other too. 

I cannot think of any other moment after watching this scene. This scene deserves to be the standalone moment of the day.
Shwets... rite said..
RL scene was awesome... really lines was very touchy to heart Smile
understanding everything ...Smile
At last  cousins got to know about Ritesh reality...Big smile

But Precap... I m confused Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Anju
RL scene kept an end easily to all our discussion about Ramesh having an argument or fight with Nisha, etc etc...LOL They are mighty worried. 

Yes. Finally cousins are aware of Ritiesh. Now with proof they are going to confront them and in front of Dadaji.

Precap is definitely misleading

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Anju_SArieltabicaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Do you feel Viraj didn't say about Nisha's confessing because he fears Nisha will leave the academy if he rejects her?
May be not. May be he thought that he just heard it wrong. can you remember in the jungle night Nisha silently thought " How can she stop her heart?" And he asked whether she said something and Nisha replied no.

If he thinks he heard it properly he might think to focus her in to shooting as up to now it was easy for him to tackle Nisha. He knows he is Nisha's inspiration and he could slowly take her out of the feelings she has for him but in that process he will fall in love sometimes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbXWoCvamY8

this is the link shweths.. watch it.. really awesome RL scene...!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Just watched the episode... Truly, that scene was wonderful ClapClap. After all the speculations of possible fights and arguments between Nisha and Ramesh, I never thought this would happen. Laxmi was so brilliant in supporting and understanding Ramesh - I think I genuinely teared up a little there. And I loved how it ended in a cute funny moment and then Ramesh saying "Kaash hum bhagwan hote" Hug
The whole cousin moment on the terrace seemed off - I could tell Heli wasn't there and Taher was a little stiff Confused. But what that scene couldn't do, the scene with Kirti-Dolly-Nisha did do. The plan looks like it can work and since Viraj has become pretty vital for the plan, I guess this will help him slowly join the cousin gang. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged

@Anju
RL scene kept an end easily to all our discussion about Ramesh having an argument or fight with Nisha, etc etc...LOL They are mighty worried. 

Yes. Finally cousins are aware of Ritiesh. Now with proof they are going to confront them and in front of Dadaji.

Precap is definitely misleading

YaaLOLLOL

Omg can't wait for tomorrow's epiCry

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Do you feel Viraj didn't say about Nisha's confessing because he fears Nisha will leave the academy if he rejects her?
May be not. May be he thought that he just heard it wrong. can you remember in the jungle night Nisha silently thought " How can she stop her heart?" And he asked whether she said something and Nisha replied no.

If he thinks he heard it properly he might think to focus her in to shooting as up to now it was easy for him to tackle Nisha. He knows he is Nisha's inspiration and he could slowly take her out of the feelings she has for him but in that process he will fall in love sometimes.

On the whole, he knows Nisha's love and is using that to change into an inspiration for her to focus on her shooting. Till Nisha completes the shooting, and until Viraj's true self is known to RL, they are going to have a hard time..LOL 

What will Shekhs do then? And there is Buaji? And there is Priyanka and co waiting for Nisha at the academy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SArieltabicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Just watched the episode... Truly, that scene was wonderful ClapClap. After all the speculations of possible fights and arguments between Nisha and Ramesh, I never thought this would happen. Laxmi was so brilliant in supporting and understanding Ramesh - I think I genuinely teared up a little there. And I loved how it ended in a cute funny moment and then Ramesh saying "Kaash hum bhagwan hote" Hug
The whole cousin moment on the terrace seemed off - I could tell Heli wasn't there and Taher was a little stiff Confused. But what that scene couldn't do, the scene with Kirti-Dolly-Nisha did do. The plan looks like it can work and since Viraj has become pretty vital for the plan, I guess this will help him slowly join the cousin gang. 

@bold Me too...I loved how they accept that they cannot write Nisha's life and she has to do it by herself. I was so impressed that Ramesh didn't jump the gun after hearing Gaya. He is scared if his daughter's life will become like his. All facets of both RL was shown really well. Without their support, Nisha cannot achieve anything for sure. 

I felt Viraj coming back for his phone was forced...and Umesh had Viraj's phone in his pocket? Silly and crazy reason. The plan didn't have the excitement the cousins usually have, because Viraj was there. Not that I am complaining, but it seemed as if they are having an academy meeting with Viraj and Nisha heading it. 

EWF was back...though it was nice...I still find it unnecessary.

Arieltabicaller123

Go to top