Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moment of the day - Kaash hum Bhagwaan hote (Page 17)

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Am I the only one who thinks that Nisha will get majorly disappointed in Viraj somehow and that will result in her focus on her career ???
I haven't watched todays episode completely...only bits and pieces, but I feel that Viraj is going to tell this EWF that although he heard Nisha's confession, he doesn't love her and maybe will never do so...
what exactly was there in the mail btwn these 2 ?????

he told that he met a girl in whom he has seen the future of Lakshya academy...!! he also told that he went for her birthday party and met her family (which she calls circus) and told that he thinks that is a lovely family and he can't imagine the feeling of a family for him..

Nisha tries to lighten his mood by telling some funny troubles in the joint family and viraj smiles reading that. Meanwhile kirti calls nisha and she bids him off Good night..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Am I the only one who thinks that Nisha will get majorly disappointed in Viraj somehow and that will result in her focus on her career ???
I haven't watched todays episode completely...only bits and pieces, but I feel that Viraj is going to tell this EWF that although he heard Nisha's confession, he doesn't love her and maybe will never do so...

he told that he met a girl in whom he has seen the future of Lakshya academy...!! he also told that he went for her birthday party and met her family (which she calls circus) and told that he thinks that is a lovely family and he can't imagine the feeling of a family for him..

Nisha tries to lighten his mood by telling some funny troubles in the joint family and viraj smiles reading that. Meanwhile kirti calls nisha and she bids him off Good night..

Oh ok, so Viraj really sees the future of LA in Nisha...wonder why ????
Judging by her shooting only once , he can already see the future of LA in her ???? And he doesn't see that in Priyanka & Co ?????
The next question is : who is gonna train Nisha ???
When Viraj could not even train his own sister & gang, how will he train a complete newbie ?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DazzlerruhiShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Oh ok, so Viraj really sees the future of LA in Nisha...wonder why ????
Judging by her shooting only once , he can already see the future of LA in her ???? And he doesn't see that in Priyanka & Co ?????
The next question is : who is gonna train Nisha ???
When Viraj could not even train his own sister & gang, how will he train a complete newbie ?????

esha he didn't judge her by single instance ... he needed a determined person for LA... that determination was missing in Priyanka and Co..
When he faced the attackers.. viraj found anger in her eyes.. he understood that she was a determined person and that is why he offered her training...!! 
Coming to the training, i'm not sure who is gonna train nisha.. CV's will better answer this because they always surprise us with sudden twists and turnsLOLLOL
My guess from spoilers is that sheks will be exposed in the upcoming tracks and definitely viraj will be the trainer

ArieltabiShwets1502

nisha150 IF-Dazzler
nisha150
nisha150

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
The Best Parents of Telly industry...Heart

DazzlerruhiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
@esha @manasa
Till now Viraj considered Priyanka to be the best shooter this academy can send. If Viraj had known she lacked potential, why did he waste time on her? Now that Viraj has realised Nisha is the one, will he continue training Priyanka?

Though I agree we all saw the anger in Nisha's eyes because it was shown close up for us, how did Viraj see that anger from that distance? LOL She didn't have radium lenses right?LOL

I think Viraj knew Nisha could be the future of the academy, when she showed interest in shooting. He didn't know how much potential and focus she has, but by shooting Shekhs she has proved she is capable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
RL scene was too good...
Btw, chote hukkum is too bossy and nosy.

Edited by arya212002 - 29 December 2014 at 6:51pm

Go to top