Moment of the day - Kaash hum Bhagwaan hote

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's scene between RL is the best scene of them in the show, at least for me. 

Beautiful lines and Pubali and especially Vivek were too good today. Fantastic. 

Ramesh, as calm as always, not overreacting after what he heard from Gaya, worried to the highest extent about the future of his daughter. Lakshmi trying to make him understand that Nisha is innocent but she is intelligent enough. They have to let her fall if needed, and she will learn only from that. She, understanding what Ramesh is feeling, giving him the faith that things will be fine was so lovely to see. The best parents on TV hands down. The scene drifted towards a funny note, but the laughter was filled with worry. They really want their kids to be happy but they can't interfere more than needed.

I cannot think of any other moment after watching this scene. This scene deserves to be the standalone moment of the day.
Edited by Shwets1502 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Ramesh and Laxmi deserve every possible award there is for their portrayal as Dad and Mom...they are the bestest I have seen on television 👏 👏
Shwets1502 thumbnail
No words to describe them. Here I was thinking Ramesh would go against Nisha..etc etc...but the way he has handled the situation. 👏 👏
And Lakshmi...she understands and supports her husband whenever the situation arises. They complement each other so well. Best parents ever.
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ya. You are right . The scene between ramesh-laxmi was the moment of the day. Their care for their kids especially for nisha surely makes the scene the moment of the day..😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@dinazz I usually go for multiple moments...but today no other moment can compete with Ramesh-Lakshmi's scene. 
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh.. so i missed great moments.. RL mentally prepared for nisha's heart break..?.. this is something new...!! It is intresting as well.. i will comment after wwatching the episode...!!
Shweths.. post this link in RL's AT..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I am going to watch that scene again Manasa before I post in the AT...😊
More than heartbreak, they are worried about her future. Ramesh is more worried if it would push Nisha back into the shell. It's great that even with such worries they are still not stopping Nisha.
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shweths even i wish to watch it if i have the link.. can you post the link please..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I haven't searched for it yet Manasa...😆 I'll PM the link..
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What did Viraj tell in the precap?