Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

omg.... precap (Page 2)

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

I think he's going to continue with: "kyunki woh bohot talented hain. Hum unme apni Academy ka future dekhte hain..." Tongue Googly!

I was also thinking of the same simple thing
But if he says this to Gaya, Gaya will be angry, go tell Priyanka, Priyanka will get angry, do something to get her kicked out of the academy- Helping Shekhar indirectly...
I know this is just tooo out of the way... but Seriously what is GAYA BUA doing at Viraj's place... I remember she said humaara jaana zaroori hai(Itni raat ko zaroori kaam)... then why at Viraj's place... huh?

Edited by ishqnme - 29 December 2014 at 1:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_MsfairyCindreLa

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqnme

I think he's going to continue with: "kyunki woh bohot talented hain. Hum unme apni Academy ka future dekhte hain..." Tongue Googly!

I WAS THINIKNG OF THE SAME but if he says that, Gaya will go and tell Priyanka, and Priyanka will do something to get Nisha out of the academy... helping Shekhar indirectly...
Just thinking, and soo I hope Viraj does not say that

There are high hopes that he will say that...what else can he say  ???? He's showing interest becoz he loves her ??? If he says that, buaji will go seedhe upar ROFL
So the most obvious thing to say is that he sees potential in her to become a great shooter and take this Academy to new heights

I think I am the only one who wants Nisha out of the Academy and really learn like Eklavya...this entire Academy crap idea with Nisha being with Viraj the entire day and acting like a love sick puppy is not what I am looking forward to

Edited by eshasrk - 29 December 2014 at 10:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ijaza_UptoNoGood_ishqnmeDazzlerruhiMsfairyCindreLa

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I think he's going to continue with: "kyunki woh bohot talented hain. Hum unme apni Academy ka future dekhte hain..."TongueGoogly!

I WAS THINIKNG OF THE SAME but if he says that, Gaya will go and tell Priyanka, and Priyanka will do something to get Nisha out of the academy... helping Shekhar indirectly...
Just thinking, and soo I hope Viraj does not say that

There are high hopes that he will say that...what else can he say ???? He's showing interest becoz he loves her ??? If he says that, buaji will go seedhe upar ROFL
So the most obvious thing to say is that he sees potential in her to become a great shooter and take this Academy to new heights

I think I am the only one who wants Nisha out of the Academy and really learn like Eklavya...this entire Academy crap idea with Nisha being with Viraj the entire day and acting like a love sick puppy is not what I am looking forward to

yeah...nisha shud stop gwking at viraj sir as u mentioned. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Loved the way he said " I do many things and I don't think I need to give you some kind of explanation..." Whoa, chalo he knows what he is up against. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazaishqnmeMsfairyCindreLa

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsfairyCindreLa

Originally posted by eshasrk

I think he's going to continue with: "kyunki woh bohot talented hain. Hum unme apni Academy ka future dekhte hain..."TongueGoogly!

I was also thinking of the same simple thing
But if he says this to Gaya, Gaya will be angry, go tell Priyanka, Priyanka will get angry, do something to get her kicked out of the academy- Helping Shekhar indirectly...
I know this is just tooo out of the way... but Seriously what is GAYA BUA doing at Viraj's place... I remember she said humaara jaana zaroori hai(Itni raat ko zaroori kaam)... then why at Viraj's place... huh?

There are high hopes that he will say that...what else can he say ???? He's showing interest becoz he loves her ??? If he says that, buaji will go seedhe upar ROFL

yeah...nisha shud stop gwking at viraj sir as u mentioned. LOL

No... even I want her to learn shooting like Eklavya... that would increase her standard and Viraj would respect her more... but atleast basics should be taught... it is not a teer and a kamaan that you can practice at home also ... it's a gun after all... she very much needs a shooting ground... ok that you would get anywhere in a an open ground (atleast thats what I think)... but you need some training , some basic does and don'ts, postures, and I do not think you can learn shooting through some HOW TO video on YOUTUBE (I did not bother to search whether such a video exists or not)...

Edited by ishqnme - 29 December 2014 at 1:28pm

yulin

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@ishqnme : I agree with you, she needs to learn the basics coz this is rifle shooting after all. But someone who can not even coach his own sister who is a class shooter and who needed Shekhar to conclude that job, how in goodness name is he gonna train a newbie ???? So this means basically that Shekhar will come into play again being her coach with the consequence that he will demotivate her in the process becoz he has his own agenda.

On top of that we see him chatting with a complete stranger ( to him ) about personal matters of him and someone else, whereas he cannot stand a simple question from Nisha regarding his past. Infact from what I have seen today, now I am sure he will fall for EWF whereas he needs and sees Nisha ONLY as the person who can take his LA to new heights. Very well done Viraj Singh Rathore !!!!

ishqnme

Sjojava Groupbie
Sjojava
Sjojava

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I think Viraj will come to a point of great confusion, where he will have feelings for both EWF (emotional attraction and friendship) and Nisha (admiration and physical attraction) not realising they are the same. It will be interesting if he goes through a difficult inner conflict over this, and how it could be resolved, his relief that they are the same.
But as for the precap, I agree, he is going to say something about what she can do for the Academy as a shooter.
JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

exactly.. That's what me too thinks..
Even if he's heard her from the rooftop, he would ignore that. He's focussing on getting a talented shooter at his academy- coz obviously Buaji's Priyanka doesn't care!

eshasrk

Go to top