Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: eshasrk

There are high hopes that he will say that...what else can he say ???? He's showing interest becoz he loves her ??? If he says that, buaji will go seedhe upar 🤣
So the most obvious thing to say is that he sees potential in her to become a great shooter and take this Academy to new heights

I think I am the only one who wants Nisha out of the Academy and really learn like Eklavya...this entire Academy crap idea with Nisha being with Viraj the entire day and acting like a love sick puppy is not what I am looking forward to

yeah...nisha shud stop gwking at viraj sir as u mentioned. 😆
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved the way he said " I do many things and I don't think I need to give you some kind of explanation..." Whoa, chalo he knows what he is up against. 
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

yeah...nisha shud stop gwking at viraj sir as u mentioned. 😆

No... even I want her to learn shooting like Eklavya... that would increase her standard and Viraj would respect her more... but atleast basics should be taught... it is not a teer and a kamaan that you can practice at home also ... it's a gun after all... she very much needs a shooting ground... ok that you would get anywhere in a an open ground (atleast thats what I think)... but you need some training , some basic does and don'ts, postures, and I do not think you can learn shooting through some HOW TO video on YOUTUBE (I did not bother to search whether such a video exists or not)...
Edited by ishqnme - 9 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail
@ishqnme : I agree with you, she needs to learn the basics coz this is rifle shooting after all. But someone who can not even coach his own sister who is a class shooter and who needed Shekhar to conclude that job, how in goodness name is he gonna train a newbie ???? So this means basically that Shekhar will come into play again being her coach with the consequence that he will demotivate her in the process becoz he has his own agenda.

On top of that we see him chatting with a complete stranger ( to him ) about personal matters of him and someone else, whereas he cannot stand a simple question from Nisha regarding his past. Infact from what I have seen today, now I am sure he will fall for EWF whereas he needs and sees Nisha ONLY as the person who can take his LA to new heights. Very well done Viraj Singh Rathore !!!!

Sjojava thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Viraj will come to a point of great confusion, where he will have feelings for both EWF (emotional attraction and friendship) and Nisha (admiration and physical attraction) not realising they are the same. It will be interesting if he goes through a difficult inner conflict over this, and how it could be resolved, his relief that they are the same.
But as for the precap, I agree, he is going to say something about what she can do for the Academy as a shooter.
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneri.fan

I think he's going to continue with: "kyunki woh bohot talented hain. Hum unme apni Academy ka future dekhte hain..."😛Googly!

exactly.. That's what me too thinks..
Even if he's heard her from the rooftop, he would ignore that. He's focussing on getting a talented shooter at his academy- coz obviously Buaji's Priyanka doesn't care!
idk why, i hav a feeling dat thr z no conti of dat line:( thn we ll b hanging in confusion
ishqnme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bahut achha cotinuation thha line ka...
 finally relieved
 thanks to the editor
Edited by ishqnme - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ishqnme

Bahut achha cotinuation thha line ka...