Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankusanu

So true..many o fdese bonds r so adorable

indeed Tongue

Originally posted by -Dove-

Only Puneet and Gautam have stayed together amidst all the ups and downs on the show. Their male bonding is the real deal IMO. 

But nice post TM Smile It's nice to see Gautam's fans make such positive threads for others HMs when there is nothing but insults coming towards Gautam. 

I totally agree Big smile the bond between PG is very special and has stood the test of time. But overall the male bonding seems like great fun in the show and a refreshing change to see. And thank you so much for the appreciationBig smile

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

hahaha sunny jee tussi great ho LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Upen-Arya too ..

even Upen nominating Arya on his face couldnt harm their bond Clap

that's true, there was genuineness in their upen-arya's bond but they were a duo only, they never quite gelled well with the rest of the boys and their overall bonding with the males wasn't there hence i didn't mention them seperately Smile

Originally posted by diasingh2

Yess... A very good post..!!
  I agree with you...!!!  

We have never seen so much of male bonding in any of the previous seasons. 

I think the mean reason male bonding got so stronger in this season is because "I AM A WOMAN" card was used a lot by female contestants, especially in the initial episodes.

Contestants like Deepshika, Diandra & Karishma took female-domination to another level in the initial weeks...!!!

and then P3G group was formed and then, as they say... rest is history!!!

Exactlyy, i also think the woman card being played made them come together and was like a trigger for their bond. and it's great to see a group like p3g being formed in the show Big smile

Originally posted by Applefiz

ya so u know na their spirit  says
BOYS ! BOYS ! BOYS !

haha yes the boys anthem is too cool Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Yashikha16diasingh2Sharif.Badmaash

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Bang on post.. Its true that male bonding this season has been the best part of it..I think the main reason for this is because they don't hold grudges against each other for long time.. They fight,patch up and forget everything and start enoying...Girlz on the other continue their cat fightsLOL

Mysterygirl_me

Nisha333 Senior Member
Nisha333
Nisha333

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
This is so wierd ,.i have always supported woman in bb b4 until this season,.male bonding this season has been great and eye pleasing i hope they continue their friendship outside the house

Mysterygirl_me

Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faiza-

Bang on post.. Its true that male bonding this season has been the best part of it..I think the main reason for this is because they don't hold grudges against each other for long time.. They fight,patch up and forget everything and start enoying...Girlz on the other continue their cat fightsLOL

that is so true faiza Big smile they are all really bindaas and fun
as soon as the girls come on the screen it all becomes bland and boring in comparisonLOL
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

[QUOTE=-Faiza-]Bang on post.. Its true that male bonding this season has been the best part of it..I think the main reason for this is because they don't hold grudges against each other for long time.. They fight,patch up and forget everything and start enoying...Girlz on the other continue their cat fightsLOL

that is so true faiza Big smile they are all really bindaas and fun
as soon as the girls come on the screen it all becomes bland and boring in comparisonLOL

Originally posted by Nisha333

This is so wierd ,.i have always supported woman in bb b4 until this season,.male bonding this season has been great and eye pleasing i hope they continue their friendship outside the house

same here nisha haha i have hardly ever supported a male contestant in previous bigg boss seasons, but this one is different in that case, its much more entertaining than shomances of the previous seasonsLOL

Yashikha16 Goldie
Yashikha16
Yashikha16

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ya, he male bonding were great this season, even before the mirchi wali task, Aarya, Upen, Praneet, Pritam, Punz, Gauti, Sushant...
even after, but the 'boys boys' anthem rocks... however it was always minus Sushant and Upen...

but Overall, boys boys bonding was the best this season!!

Mysterygirl_me

Go to top