Male Bonding in BB8!

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I think BB8 is unique in the sense that it has shown a great bonding and camaraderie between the male contestants and such kind of a relationship has never been seen in the previous seasons of the show. Be it P3G and now P2GA, the males seem to have more fun and friendly discussions and seem to have generated majority of the content for this season.
Even if they plotted, planned and fought against each other and did things for the game but what comes across to viewers is a great comfort and ease between them. Punz-Gautam, Gautam-Pritam, Pritam-Praneet, Ali-Pritam or Ali-Gautam/Punz. All of these guys have a special relationship of their own with each other and together they have made this show amazing for us. So here's a genuine tribute to the 'boys' of the show. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So true..many o fdese bonds r so adorable
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Only Puneet and Gautam have stayed together amidst all the ups and downs on the show. Their male bonding is the real deal IMO.

But nice post TM 😊 It's nice to see Gautam's fans make such positive threads for others HMs when there is nothing but insults coming towards Gautam.
Edited by -Dove- - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Dove-

Only Puneet and Gautam have stayed together amidst all the ups and downs on the show. Their male bonding is the real deal IMO.

But nice post TM 😊 It's nice to see Gautam's fans make such positive threads for others HMs when there is nothing but insults coming towards Gautam.

+ 1 Well said πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Upen-Arya too ..

even Upen nominating Arya on his face couldnt harm their bond πŸ‘Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yess... A very good post..!!
  I agree with you...!!! 

We have never seen so much of male bonding in any of the previous seasons.

I think the mean reason male bonding got so stronger in this season is because "I AM A WOMAN" card was used a lot by female contestants, especially in the initial episodes.

Contestants like Deepshika, Diandra & Karishma took female-domination to another level in the initial weeks...!!!

and then P3G group was formed and then, as they say... rest is history!!!

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya so u know na their spirit  says
BOYS ! BOYS ! BOYS !
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankusanu

So true..many o fdese bonds r so adorable

indeed πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: -Dove-

But nice post TM πŸ˜Š It's nice to see Gautam's fans make such positive threads for others HMs when there is nothing but insults coming towards Gautam. 

I totally agree πŸ˜ƒ the bond between PG is very special and has stood the test of time. But overall the male bonding seems like great fun in the show and a refreshing change to see. And thank you so much for the appreciationπŸ˜ƒ

hahaha sunny jee tussi great ho πŸ˜†
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

Upen-Arya too ..

even Upen nominating Arya on his face couldnt harm their bond πŸ‘

that's true, there was genuineness in their upen-arya's bond but they were a duo only, they never quite gelled well with the rest of the boys and their overall bonding with the males wasn't there hence i didn't mention them seperately πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Yess... A very good post..!!
  I agree with you...!!!  

We have never seen so much of male bonding in any of the previous seasons. 

I think the mean reason male bonding got so stronger in this season is because "I AM A WOMAN" card was used a lot by female contestants, especially in the initial episodes.

Contestants like Deepshika, Diandra & Karishma took female-domination to another level in the initial weeks...!!!

and then P3G group was formed and then, as they say... rest is history!!!

Exactlyy, i also think the woman card being played made them come together and was like a trigger for their bond. and it's great to see a group like p3g being formed in the show πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Applefiz

ya so u know na their spirit  says
BOYS ! BOYS ! BOYS !

haha yes the boys anthem is too cool πŸ˜‰