India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

WU of 29.12.2014

-Seby- Goldie
-Seby-
-Seby-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged

The Episode starts with Dadi brain washing Soumya to sign the divorce papers. She asks her to think and decide, it will be your decision. Soumya says its my decision.Dadi records that and smiles. Soumya remembers all her happy and sad moments with Krishna. She walks out from room and thinks, is Dadi right?can I get Yuvraj back? She collides with Suhani and both fall. Suhani helps her and sees the papers, she take it and gives to Soumya. Suhani asks about the papers. Soumya  looks upset and says, actually,.. Yuvraj comes there and asks about his Ipod charger.Suhani says its in drawer. Yuvraj scolds her for touching his things. Suhani pulls his leg and goes with him. Soumya takes her divorce papers and looks on...
Sharad and Ramesh are doing arrangements for party. Pratima comes and asks Sharad about Rags gift. He jokes about Rags. Ramesh comes to them and asks some advance amout from his salary for gifting Soumya. Pratima gives him a cover and says its for you from Suhani's side. Sharad sees Soumya coming... Sourabh talks with someone on phone. He says, he can't come now... Rags asks, who is on phone, he says his friend was requested to go for X'mas party. Soumya calls Rags to go for shopping. Rags says 'Anyways' to Sourabh and goes with Soumya.  Sourabh talks to himself that nothing gonna bother you Rags.. Anuj comes there and says, lets go for shopping. Menka calls Anuj to go for shopping... But he tries to escapes and collide with Suhani.
Yuvraj helps Suhani for taking her shopping bags. Sharad says I wanted to help her but she went alone. Yuvraj asks why did you not take Sharad with you.  She  says, she can manage and leaves.Sharad praises Suhani. Yuvraj says everyone praises Suhani. Suhani shows the gift to Pratima.  She shows a T-shirt. Pratima's eyes filled with tears.. Suhani asks why are you crying?Pratima says I remembered some past moments . Menka tells her to take care of my Yuvraj always. Suhani hugs Pratima.Menka sees this. Pratima says Yuvraj will surely like it.
Krishna's mom teaching to cook Rakhi. She asks to cook well, and scolds her for not knowing any spices. Rakhi says I don't want to learn cooking, Radhe said he will keep me as queen, not as maid.. Krishna's mom asks her to learn everything. Krishna's mom gets a parcel  for Krishna from Soumya. She calls Rakhi and asks her to see what's written in it. Rakhi sees the divorce paper and gets shocked. She says its divorce papers..

Yuvraj decorates the Christmas tree, Suhani guides him. Sharad hangs a bell. Suhani says this bell brings peace and happiness in house. He asks her to get ready, as guests are coming. She asks him to see what's written in this. He reads that  kiss under the bell... She kisses him and Saawre plays as BG.He  stunned...Suhani ran away. Soumya and Rags see this and are shocked.
Soumya says Suhani is acting childish, she does not know how to behave. Rags says I will teach her a lesson and she won't forget her lifetime.Yuvraj sees the bell and kicks his own head and leaves.
Suhani welcomes the guests. Anuj and Sourabh praise the arrangements by Suhani. Soumya comes. Suhani asks about her sling, she says doctor said, now I can remove the sling. The ashram people say Suhani that she did not change even being a bahu from a rich family. Suhani says I don't change, but bring change. Pratima says yes, she changed our home. Soumya tries to impress Dadi by giving some tasty food. The women ask Soumya to come and talk. Soumya says she has to attend other guests and leaves.

The women ask this is Suhani's house, then why is Soumya here? and asks Suhani, is Soumya changed? Suhani says no, she is somewhat worried. The lady says Soumya is smiling, she does not look worried. Soumya talks with Yuvraj and they both are smiling.Dadi and Menka see this  and smile. Suhani gifts Sharad. Sharad sees the best brother and family member greetings. He gets emotional... He says there are few people who count me in their family, thanks. Suhani says you are part of our family and life too, don't get senti. Ramesh gives hanky to him, and says even I got senti seeing Suhani's gift. He says no one gave us love like this, I liked the gift. Suhani asks him about Soumya's gift. Ramesh says he got a nice gift, she will get happy by seeing it.

Dadi asks Soumya what did she get for Yuvraj. Soumya says I got a costly sweater for him . Menka says even Suhani took a good sweater, but that's not costly. Menka says, that's also nice. Yuvraj can like that . Anuj runs from Menka. Yuvraj asks Menka to take the bell and kiss Anuj, then he won't run from her, Menka says I feel shy, but as a you said I will try. Suhani and Yuvraj start to laugh. Soumya looks on them.

Precap: Suhani asked Rags, what are you searching? Rags says ,her earring.. Suhani asks her to check in her room, she may get it there. Rags asks how will it be there. Suhani says may be it fell when you went to damage the T-shirt I bought for Yuvraj. Rags looks on.

Edited by 9733Seby9733 - 29 December 2014 at 9:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3dent4usimidhillon89qwerty012meenab83_Nancy_Krazzy4u786sweet cherry

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
meenab83 Goldie
meenab83
meenab83

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing 
Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler
Krazzy4u786
Krazzy4u786

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the WU!!
Aarti_16 IF-Dazzler
Aarti_16
Aarti_16

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THanks for the WU Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index