India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

update plz

ipkkndbarun_fan Senior Member
ipkkndbarun_fan
ipkkndbarun_fan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
someone plz say what happened today i coudnt watch d episode. atleat a short update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeShwets1502

Grishu30 Senior Member
Grishu30
Grishu30

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Ramesh gets tensed abt nisha's future n her feelings..BT laxmi tells him Dt let nisha do whatever she is doing...its her life..n v r her parents..so if she falls v shud let her do that cz after falling when she vl get up..she vl b much stronger..n that is life..n v r not god..so v shud not try to write her destiny.
All d cousins except nisha were saying goodbye to buaji n viraj..BT umesh tells viraj to wait for 2 mins so that nisha can come..viraj tells buaji to wait BT buaji tells its not possible fr me to say anymore so she tells viraj that I m taking ur car..n she leaves...on the other side rukma n aman go to d guest house to give d dinner to riteshs mom-dad..there she overhears their discussion n records it...
On the other side viraj leaves n the next minut A man arrives n here viraj forgets his cell phone so returns to nisha place..n there he watches aman tensed..so he asks her whats the matter...where aman informs everyone abt ritesh being fraud..n next all cousins including viraj make a plan so that ritesh can b caught red handed in front of dadaji..
Next, viraj talks to email vali female n tells her that he is very happy meeting nishas family...
Precap - buaji tells viraj that he is taking too much interest in nisha...n viraj admits it that he is interest in nisha...
I hope this much is enough fr u dear...
If any grammatical mistakes.. Sorry fr that..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeRibellecaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

Grishu30 Senior Member
Grishu30
Grishu30