India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

sorry but this is what i feel!

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
everybody wants anu to leave rajat after kari is exposed but i think she will stay as a strong support system for him because in the mandap sha said ek baar hamara haath thaam lijiye rajat zindagi bhar aapke pechhe chal padenge and when rajat gave her one day she said IF m not able to prove myself innocent then i will dissappear from here not informing anybody but now that they have proof and as rajat said that he will be in a shock mode then anu will stay back and help him to heal, recover and get the courage to get his honour back, she challenged him saying that she will win rajat's heart back now she will stay with rajat  even if he wants to distance hmself from her making him realize all the saccha pyaar ki dialoguebaazi that once he had said to her rajat will be numb and anu will support him bounce back and he will realize that this is the actual wala sachha pyaar and his all dialoguebaazi after the engagement fiasco will seem really lame to him and he will drown in pure guilt asking anu to stay away from him par hum toh anu ka nature jaante hai na!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vt-Clmanishasatpathyjyothirampooja_shineStardevuu23shrividhya..Happy..awida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i would love this track if it comes up
i always wanted anu to stay as a pillar of support for rajat so tht he can get his lost honour back 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Vt-Cljyothiram_PrincessPooru_shrividhyaawida

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Anu is not going anywhere. This is a daily soap. Everyone fights but stays under the same roof...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Happy..awida

Vt-Cl Senior Member
Vt-Cl
Vt-Cl

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Nice post!

I think you're right Anu probably won't leave Rajat and stick by to support him and all.

BUT personally I think she should leave (at least to upstairs) because, it's not Rajat but Anu who has been hurt the most. When the police and stuff came and acused Rajat, Anu stood by him and said Rajat wouldnt do anything like that although she had no "Evidence", it was just her trust in him...She was accused and shamed infront of the whole world BY Rajat. She tried in every way to convince him but he wouldn't agree. Even neil and Sareen (who were never as close to Anu as Rajat) thought she was innocent but Rajat was convinced she was guilty. So I think Anu suffered the biggest heartbreak and if anyone should go into shock-mode it should have been her. 
Rajat just behaved all dumb (come on he's supposed to be a clever officer guy)... It's not "support" he needs... he needs a "reality check"... And Anu needs "his support" now...

But I think the CVs are going to do what you said and show Rajat as the bicharii who was tricked by everyone and needs caring Dead... 

LOL... Bash me now.. LOL

Edited by Violet-Crystal - 29 December 2014 at 11:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chandra1992jyothiram..Happy..awida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I felt it long back poorva and u felt it now!! No matter.Big smile As of now it seems like she will surely support him as i said he will cry it all to anu!!! I really feel that their bond is gonna bcom even more stronger after this track coz ek baar anu ne rajat ko inkaar kiya and rajat ne ek baar anu ko inkaar kar diya!! Ab donon k score ek ho gaye!!LOL So now its tym for mission grey star!! And i seriously want lalit sharma involved in it coz thats the oli way he will b defeated and they also told that he is gonna play a pivotal role!!! So i want anu and rajat to join in and solve mission grey star!!Star

jyothiramawida

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I don't see anu wanting to leave rajat becos she's accepted the marriage, but I think if she does think to leave it will be becos of shastri ji...

one thing I want anu to realise is that she has hurt rajat a lot...she's accepted his love as and wen its suited her which has been an injustice towards rajat

rajat has also not trusted anu which was wrong... I mean prior to falling in love with anu, he respected her as a person that was honest, never do anything wrong and lives solely for her family... she swore on her dead mother that she hadn't stolen the CD and rajat knows very well jus how much anu loves her mother - she's never take a false promise...so him not believing her was stupid.

on the whole, both have done wrong by one another and both owe one another an apology. I don't think they'll reunite immediately...the marriage is incomplete and i'd like for them 2 have a proper wedding..maybe that will make way for dev-neel love track 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Violet-Crystal

Nice post!

I think you're right Anu probably won't leave Rajat and stick by to support him and all.

BUT personally I don't think she should leave (at least to upstairs) because, it's not Rajat but Anu who has been hurt the most. When the police and stuff came and acused Rajat, Anu stood by him and said Rajat wouldnt do anything like that although she had no "Evidence", it was just her trust in him...She was accused and shamed infront of the whole world BY Rajat. She tried in every way to convince him but he wouldn't agree. Even neil and Sareen (who were never as close to Anu as Rajat) thought she was innocent but Rajat was convinced she was guilty. So I think Anu suffered the biggest heartbreak and if anyone should go into shock-mode it should have been her. 
Rajat just behaved all dumb (come on he's supposed to be a clever officer guy)... It's not "support" he needs... he needs a "reality check"... And Anu needs "his support" now...

But I think the CVs are going to do what you said and show Rajat as the bicharii who was tricked by everyone and needs caring Dead... 

LOL... Bash me now.. LOL
no violet atleast i dont need to bash you because you are completely right m saying now rajat will drown in guilt and finally realize what true love actually means, it means staying strong and trusting each other in the toughest of times not like him who claimed to love her but left her in tears when she needed him the most but still she struggled to prove herself innocent

Vt-Clshrividhya

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I don't see anu wanting to leave rajat becos she's accepted the marriage, but I think if she does think to leave it will be becos of shastri ji...

one thing I want anu to realise is that she has hurt rajat a lot...she's accepted his love as and wen its suited her which has been an injustice towards rajat

rajat has also not trusted anu which was wrong... I mean prior to falling in love with anu, he respected her as a person that was honest, never do anything wrong and lives solely for her family... she swore on her dead mother that she hadn't stolen the CD and rajat knows very well jus how much anu loves her mother - she's never take a false promise...so him not believing her was stupid.

on the whole, both have done wrong by one another and both owe one another an apology. I don't think they'll reunite immediately...the marriage is incomplete and i'd like for them 2 have a proper wedding..maybe that will make way for dev-neel love track 2.
rightly said yuvika, adding to this rajat supported anu wen she chose dev over him now anu will support him bounce back. they both will stay on the same level and their marraige will stay incomplete but their intensity will surely reach new heights and finally we will have a proper big fat punjabi wedding with all sorts of naach gaanaa and taam jhaam, and about deveel is that when they will make attempts to bring anuraj closer they themselves will get more closer

Go to top