Mahakumbh

udiya baba died

yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
whole episode dedicated to udiya baba today

Rudra became succesful to bring udiya baba's wifehe gave him gangajal and then udiya baba died.Rudra did last rituals of udiya baba .

This is most heart touching death sequence on Indian tv without ott dramaRudra feels himself guilty for udiya baba's death and left the ghat.

punu pandey follows him but rudra takes promise from him that he wont tell mai anything and left for mugalsarai in a truck

A new guy introducedEdited by yurimehta11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i like today epsiode it showed rudra state of mind right nwo he is holding himself responsible  for for what happen to baba. and decide to walk out fo maimui life, ( but i think he will return back bcos he was there with mai even when he grown up) and ya tomorrow episode is very cruical this new guy is also seem good friend with rudra and will see some action packed episode.
yurimehta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-flamenco

i like today epsiode it showed rudra state of mind right nwo he is holding himself responsible for for what happen to baba. and decide to walk out fo maimui life, ( but i think he will return back bcos he was there with mai even when he grown up) and ya tomorrow episode is very cruical this new guy is also seem good friend with rudra and will see some action packed episode.

I too liked todays episode rudra holds knife is scene of the epi I became fan of little rudra in short span of time He acts through eyes tomorrow is full of action episode eagerly waiting for tomorrow