Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

udiya baba died

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
whole episode dedicated to udiya baba today

Rudra became succesful to bring udiya baba's wifehe gave him gangajal and then udiya baba died.Rudra did last rituals of udiya baba .

This is most heart touching death sequence on Indian tv without ott dramaRudra feels himself guilty for udiya baba's death and left the ghat.

punu pandey follows him but rudra takes promise from him that he wont tell mai anything and left for mugalsarai in a truck

A new guy introduced

Edited by yurimehta11 - 29 December 2014 at 8:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesSindhuMenon

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i like today epsiode it showed rudra state of mind right nwo he is holding himself responsible  for for what happen to baba. and decide to walk out fo maimui life, ( but i think he will return back bcos he was there with mai even when he grown up) and ya tomorrow episode is very cruical this new guy is also seem good friend with rudra and will see some action packed episode.

ringrosesCoolpree

yurimehta11 IF-Dazzler
yurimehta11
yurimehta11

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flamenco

i like today epsiode it showed rudra state of mind right nwo he is holding himself responsible for for what happen to baba. and decide to walk out fo maimui life, ( but i think he will return back bcos he was there with mai even when he grown up) and ya tomorrow episode is very cruical this new guy is also seem good friend with rudra and will see some action packed episode.
I too liked todays episode rudra holds knife is scene of the epi I became fan of little rudra in short span of time He acts through eyes tomorrow is full of action episode eagerly waiting for tomorrow

ringrosesCoolpree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top