why does suhani love yuvraj

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Uff sometimes I got to wonder what suhani actually sees in Yuvraj. Really he gives me such a headache with his bitchy ways moaning about this not being in place that not being in place. These clean freaks are like so annoying and half the time he got no sense of humor and really he just thinks that suhani is his personal love slave I bet he didn't even bother to look for his charger and went looking for her to find it. And like really why would any1 actually like him for very long. I get that he is very handsome and sometimes kind bt realistically hw many of u girls wnt run after seeing his annoying behavior. This number 1 fool is the reason why couples want to go for live in r/ships b4 they get married to see if they can manage with each another b4 getting married lol. I am half joking about him lol. And I loved the little kiss btw them bt as always their scene was tooo short bt I loved the end scene where they where laughing at menka that was sweet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Seby- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know what she sees in Yuvraj. I couldn't find any good qualities to fall a girl like Suhani on him. I know, he is rich and handsome. But Suhani is not a person who bothering about that qualities. May be, she likes his long nose... She always says that.
naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
I have a friend seriously just like Yuvraj personality (except for making people jealous and yelling and accusing people). I think its because getting them annoyed is so much fun. They faces are so adorable. Also when they do hurt you and they come back to say sorry they do it in such a sweet and innocent way. I honestly think is mainly  about the golden heart behind the cold hard exterior, when it's shown it the most beautiful thing.
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even am clueless for now... Suhani is so expressive and these days Yuvraj hardly expresses. Even today, his reaction to the kiss was okay... I mean...I honestly didn't understand whether he was happy or unhappy, shocked or surprised when he looked up at that mistletoe...his expression seemed weird and unrecognizable. Pls shed light on this...
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I think he's her first love and she's blindly in love...it's a situation where there's no real reason for why she loves him...there's a saying, we can't control when and with whom we fall in love . Suhani is a simple middle class girl...with a low maintenance and humble nature...and she fell for this high maintenance, rich  guy...who doesn't reciprocate her feelings...and she's too blind to tell that he doesn't love her...and she's ok with it...Plus it's very strange that Suhani doesn't worry about the lack of progress in her relationship...this guy shows no interest in her looks, her likings...he hasn't said I love you to her...he doesn't really pamper her...and he doesn't want to be closer to her. He's just her friend.

@Elita- I agree, don't get how he felt about the kiss...did he feel goosebumps, was he shy, embarrassed, happy...he didn't seem like he wanted anything more...maybe it's just bad writing...but there's no continuation...no thought process shown of these characters.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have been wondering the same thing for quite sometime now.. I truly find it hard to believe a girl like Suhani an individual who is sweet, understanding caring towards others can tolerate a man like Yuvjar for long.. he has portrayed positive attributes in the past unfortunately they have been far and few in between.. the man is such a confused soul he doesn't feel the need to divorce her which in itself portrays his growing feelings for his wife.. but there is absolutely no progress where he is concerned be it his character or his affection towards Suhani.. 

I agree his expressions are always difficult to decipher I accept the man is confused but once in a while his feelings should be catching him off balance to depict his true emotions today when she kissed him on the cheek first he was surprised which changed to comprehension to irritation really I expect better from the writers what are they thinking..  I would also love to know what is going on in Suhani's mind the man she is head over heels in love with shows no interest in her as a lover whatsoever they have a friendship and even that is questionable at times.. he trusts her as per his convenience I'm tired of the CV''s they need serious clarity as to where this relationship is heading..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 9 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.

I too wonder what does that attract in Yuvraj for Suhani. Really for her sweet character she deserves loving caring husband.

But all this is said I love YuvAni lol. Their smile was very cute at the end. Suhani expression while kissing and running was cute but I was waiting to see Yuvrajs reaction his smile or some awkwardness but I was let down. The CVs should have captured his expressions. But failed again.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naam-ada-likhna

I have a friend seriously just like Yuvraj personality (except for making people jealous and yelling and accusing people). I think its because getting them annoyed is so much fun. They faces are so adorable. Also when they do hurt you and they come back to say sorry they do it in such a sweet and innocent way. I honestly think is mainly about the golden heart behind the cold hard exterior, when it's shown it the most beautiful thing.

u know I do agree with u she does love to annoy the guy reallly she takes great pleasure in provoking him and she does think that he is a stick in the mud and likes to rattle his cage lol. Bt I guess coz I am a difficult person I can tolerate another persons ways for a little while especially if they get angry and upset its amusing to watch for the 1st 10 times and than my mentality is   like see u later, like never lol. That I am just not finding his ways enduring anymore. They just make him unlikeable half the time.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

Even am clueless for now... Suhani is so expressive and these days Yuvraj hardly expresses. Even today, his reaction to the kiss was okay... I mean...I honestly didn't understand whether he was happy or unhappy, shocked or surprised when he looked up at that mistletoe...his expression seemed weird and unrecognizable. Pls shed light on this...

@bold:   I'm in the same boat as you.   I couldn't figure out his expressions either.   I wished they had focused on his face a little more, perhaps then we could have attempted to figure him out.😆

I think the he did much better towards the end while Yuvani were in good spirits, laughing together at Menks antics.😆😆😆