Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Episode Recap - MaNan, DhruLya and Fab5 (Page 4)

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

@Ru
Kind, as in? I didn't get you. *innocent soul*

Would you please care to explain in detail?

#IDareYou
#NeverHaveIEver
#PaidBackInKind

*Manik style*
Ohh Gawwd you are so naiiive 
Ab Kya likhke dena padega? Haan??Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

So_Naley

Sexpot Goldie
Sexpot
Sexpot

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Medha my baby you can patent your style of writing.
This is such a "Medha" post minus the emojis (still sad but never mind)
This post cheered me up immensely. I was being a bit of a fatalist last night.

I absolutely adore Manik and Nandini together irrespective of their equations be it anger.angst,crying buckets,being childish,stealing moments,sarcasm whatever. My babies just light it up with their screen presence (read chemistry for the uninitiated).#Boltzmanequation. Thermodynamics at its best.

Manik feigning conjunctivitis is sheer genius,guess Nandu's spunk is rubbing off on him. They are such cuties...Nandu is channeling Manik by showcasing her impulsive,possessive streak and Baba is reciprocating by using his cortex. I am loving these two bas. If this is not an acceptance of love than my 8 grays(I swear) are a waste of time. Making speeches of love now are redundant in their equation.

I'm not into Mukthi and Abhi and continue to maintain that I like Abhi more as Nandu's friend because I buy it and there is genuine camaraderie. Mukthi is not ready to have any "chemistry" with anyone and that is mainly because she is a fractured soul and needs to heal by herself.

Alya made some very valid points but for that we need to keep our viewpoint as an audience aside. I felt so bad when she tells Harshad "I'm the worst sister possible" and that little vermin has the gall to cut the phone. But saying that Uff that Harshad is such a bad actor...#facetransplant

But in the end when they get "message from Manik", their differences are put aside and thats what really matters. The reason I like this serial so much is the fabric of friendship entrenched in the core of the serial. Heartwarming.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07So_NaleyMedha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annboleyn

Medha my baby you can patent your style of writing.
This is such a "Medha" post minus the emojis (still sad but never mind)
This post cheered me up immensely. I was being a bit of a fatalist last night.
My Momma cute hug emoticon Patent it? Ok, if you say so! I willEvil Smile
Cheering you up be our job! We all just want you to be happy and cheerful always!Heart

I absolutely adore Manik and Nandini together irrespective of their equations be it anger.angst,crying buckets,being childish,stealing moments,sarcasm whatever. My babies just light it up with their screen presence (read chemistry for the uninitiated).#Boltzmanequation. Thermodynamics at its best.

*Sigh*Heart I just love Doc a little more every word she writes!Day Dreaming

Manik feigning conjunctivitis is sheer genius,guess Nandu's spunk is rubbing off on him. They are such cuties...Nandu is channeling Manik by showcasing her impulsive,possessive streak and Baba is reciprocating by using his cortex. I am loving these two bas. If this is not an acceptance of love than my 8 grays(I swear) are a waste of time. Making speeches of love now are redundant in their equation.

I'm not into Mukthi and Abhi and continue to maintain that I like Abhi more as Nandu's friend because I buy it and there is genuine camaraderie. Mukthi is not ready to have any "chemistry" with anyone and that is mainly because she is a fractured soul and needs to heal by herself.

I agree -- I still refuse to get attached to the character in case he dies on me -- because he seem lovable now! But his thing with Mukti? I ACTUALLY DONT WANT IT TO BECOME ROMANTIC AT ALL.
Alya made some very valid points but for that we need to keep our viewpoint as an audience aside. I felt so bad when she tells Harshad "I'm the worst sister possible" and that little vermin has the gall to cut the phone. But saying that Uff that Harshad is such a bad actor...#facetransplant

Imma be not talking about the jerk -- he ruins my life Stern Smile

But in the end when they get "message from Manik", their differences are put aside and thats what really matters. The reason I like this serial so much is the fabric of friendship entrenched in the core of the serial. Heartwarming.

Yep, the story has developed and gone ahead but that has never changed.Reminded me of the first time ever Manik messages and everyone comes running to meet him in the collage, 5 in the morning.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07Sexpot

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

Originally posted by So_Naley

@Ru
Kind, as in? I didn't get you. *innocent soul*

Would you please care to explain in detail?

#IDareYou
#NeverHaveIEver
#PaidBackInKind

*Manik style*
Ohh Gawwd you are so naiiive
Ab Kya likhke dena padega? Haan??Evil Smile

My innocence is not my weakness but my strength okay?

You can say what you want and do what you want, I am.not stopping you. *holds Baba's hand while saying that*

#LameReply
#KY2EpisodeAftermath

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Go to top