Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Episode Recap - MaNan, DhruLya and Fab5 - Page 3

shefni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hmm...coming to the episode was it hot?.no not for me.It was such a delightful episode filled with cute and adorable scenes.Their cute bickers are back and they be behaving like teens,  bereft all angst, drama , but their undying love and affection.With all recent happenings and shortcomings , the episode was like a breath of fresh air.-fillerish to an extent-but no complains.The best Manan scene had to be the bickering bit.The authority and freedom they have over each other .*adorable*The level of comfort between these two itself reflects their journey which they have embarked upon. Nandhini may have sneaked into his house, but she be the boss going all commanding and furious  over him . Manik , finally, had so much to smile about.He may be all tall and majestic, but underneath be a playful kiddo*cutiepie*😳. he sure had a hell of game.
And the final scene was again plain beautiful,let me not reduce it to a mere 'hot'scene of sorts, it was nothing but alluring and enchanting.The intense look , the feeling of warmth and love;the moment was pure bliss.The way she struggled under his stare,
fighting ,and pushing him away, but with the mere touch of his lips, she gave in, her resolve melted away and she began to embrace the mutual feeling of affection and longing.
On the side note, the way fab5 rushed to manik's house at the spew of trouble, was so endearing.We may fight with each other , but at the face of trouble, we fight for each other.Let this be their mantra for ever.Hope this bond continues till the endπŸ€”
Though i want no trouble in paradise, soha as a character is likeable, kinda found it cute on how she chose to confront "nanz" about it, but with all wrong signals directed ,i do not want her to be reduced to a typical villain character.Please Cvs
 Nice post πŸ˜›
Edited by shefni - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
o my god ,replayed the scene so many timess,to take in each and every manan romaaanticc hot moments!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i wonder kab parth and niti ye scene kar rahe thethen director kya bol raha tha?? "AUR PASSS AUR PASS AUR PASS"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aye I edited *yawns* on page 2, padhle *yawns*
rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: So_Naley

@Ru
Kind, as in? I didn't get you. *innocent soul*

Would you please care to explain in detail?

#IDareYou
#NeverHaveIEver
#PaidBackInKind

*Manik style*
Ohh Gawwd you are so naiiive 
Ab Kya likhke dena padega? Haan??😈
Sexpot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Medha my baby you can patent your style of writing.
This is such a "Medha" post minus the emojis (still sad but never mind)
This post cheered me up immensely. I was being a bit of a fatalist last night.

I absolutely adore Manik and Nandini together irrespective of their equations be it anger.angst,crying buckets,being childish,stealing moments,sarcasm whatever. My babies just light it up with their screen presence (read chemistry for the uninitiated).#Boltzmanequation. Thermodynamics at its best.

Manik feigning conjunctivitis is sheer genius,guess Nandu's spunk is rubbing off on him. They are such cuties...Nandu is channeling Manik by showcasing her impulsive,possessive streak and Baba is reciprocating by using his cortex. I am loving these two bas. If this is not an acceptance of love than my 8 grays(I swear) are a waste of time. Making speeches of love now are redundant in their equation.

I'm not into Mukthi and Abhi and continue to maintain that I like Abhi more as Nandu's friend because I buy it and there is genuine camaraderie. Mukthi is not ready to have any "chemistry" with anyone and that is mainly because she is a fractured soul and needs to heal by herself.

Alya made some very valid points but for that we need to keep our viewpoint as an audience aside. I felt so bad when she tells Harshad "I'm the worst sister possible" and that little vermin has the gall to cut the phone. But saying that Uff that Harshad is such a bad actor...#facetransplant

But in the end when they get "message from Manik", their differences are put aside and thats what really matters. The reason I like this serial so much is the fabric of friendship entrenched in the core of the serial. Heartwarming.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: annboleyn

Medha my baby you can patent your style of writing.
This is such a "Medha" post minus the emojis (still sad but never mind)
This post cheered me up immensely. I was being a bit of a fatalist last night.

My Momma  Patent it? Ok, if you say so! I will😈
Cheering you up be our job! We all just want you to be happy and cheerful always!❀️

I absolutely adore Manik and Nandini together irrespective of their equations be it anger.angst,crying buckets,being childish,stealing moments,sarcasm whatever. My babies just light it up with their screen presence (read chemistry for the uninitiated).#Boltzmanequation. Thermodynamics at its best.

*Sigh*❀️ I just love Doc a little more every word she writes!

Manik feigning conjunctivitis is sheer genius,guess Nandu's spunk is rubbing off on him. They are such cuties...Nandu is channeling Manik by showcasing her impulsive,possessive streak and Baba is reciprocating by using his cortex. I am loving these two bas. If this is not an acceptance of love than my 8 grays(I swear) are a waste of time. Making speeches of love now are redundant in their equation.

I'm not into Mukthi and Abhi and continue to maintain that I like Abhi more as Nandu's friend because I buy it and there is genuine camaraderie. Mukthi is not ready to have any "chemistry" with anyone and that is mainly because she is a fractured soul and needs to heal by herself.

I agree -- I still refuse to get attached to the character in case he dies on me -- because he seem lovable now! But his thing with Mukti? I ACTUALLY DONT WANT IT TO BECOME ROMANTIC AT ALL.
Alya made some very valid points but for that we need to keep our viewpoint as an audience aside. I felt so bad when she tells Harshad "I'm the worst sister possible" and that little vermin has the gall to cut the phone. But saying that Uff that Harshad is such a bad actor...#facetransplant

Imma be not talking about the jerk -- he ruins my life πŸ˜³

But in the end when they get "message from Manik", their differences are put aside and thats what really matters. The reason I like this serial so much is the fabric of friendship entrenched in the core of the serial. Heartwarming.

Yep, the story has developed and gone ahead but that has never changed.Reminded me of the first time ever Manik messages and everyone comes running to meet him in the collage, 5 in the morning.

So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rubys07

*Manik style*
Ohh Gawwd you are so naiiive
Ab Kya likhke dena padega? Haan??😈

My innocence is not my weakness but my strength okay?

You can say what you want and do what you want, I am.not stopping you. *holds Baba's hand while saying that*

#LameReply
#KY2EpisodeAftermath