Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Episode Recap - MaNan, DhruLya and Fab5 (Page 3)

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

You keep making love to each other, i need to leave and fend for myself! 

#ThatsMyBro
#iRASPAKT
#YouBeFending
#WhatIBeDoingWithMyLife

I Had toLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyMedha.S

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@Ru
Kind, as in? I didn't get you. *innocent soul*

Would you please care to explain in detail?

#IDareYou
#NeverHaveIEver
#PaidBackInKind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medha.S

You keep making love to each other, i need to leave and fend for myself!

No! Don't go!
Texts 'Emergency!' from Baba's phone so that Bira turns his auto and comes back.
LOL

#BiraBeTheLifeOfKY2
#CabInipheels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Lovely update Medha.Smile
I going to go back and watch the episode again right after this post...Big smile

Manik-Nandini:

She was so bold. Bold in the knowledge that yes, he did a mistake of disregarding her feelings and went ahead to sacrifice his, but her monster still loves her. Hence her utmost conviction that he is leading Soha and not really moving on from Nandini. Earlier it was Manik who used to hold her hand, pull her and be the one to initiate a contact. Now it she who cannot get enough of holding his hands and pulling him. It shows how much she has grown to be comfortable in this relationship (and yes it still exists, no matter how much these kids deny).  She feels free to do stuff which are potentially embarrassing knowing that Manik will never ever put her down for this. Yes, he will tease her, but never will look down upon her. Is there any better relationship than where you can do the most foolish things and can say the most silliest of things at times without the fear of judgement from your partner? 

Dhruv-Aliya-Harshad:

What can I say about Dhruv! He is yet to grow. He sometimes is unable to understand other's pov. His relationship with Aliya is coming along nicely with some conflict w.r.t. Harshad. Lets see how this plays out.

SOS message:

Arrghhh... waiting for tomorrow where the cavalry arrives at Manik's place to rescue him.  I have a strong feeling that Mr. Monster is hiding his Miss. Mini-Monster under the blankets. LOL

Love
MD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shefniMedha.S

charminggenie IF-Stunnerz
charminggenie
charminggenie

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Ah MS , you be killing at this game right!! Make Bira and aka Ayaz proud.
MaNan - Finally , finally the babies had a day out. They can chase, play hide-and seek and just be all about each other. Yes the issues still stands but slowly the walls are falling down.. She cannot move away, her by standing in his bedroom send all sorts of right signals. He knows , she is not leaving him,which is why he was smiling, chasing her-because she was glowing for him again. 
She order him to give up the Soha game, he calls out on her moving away BS, he doesn't resent because she knows she failed, she cannot let him go, hence the hand-holding. Just before he can have her hot and bothered in some corner with the smoldering. Fate turns the table, Nandu gets to know about his little sneaky lie and she pounces, rants, pushes-shoves and just keeps on doing it all because he is an idiot, all hers but still an idiot. 
He lets her be but then how can he be the only one accused of lying when here is she the mighty Ms Moorthy on top of him in his room on his bed, when she did the whole walking away march. Nah-answers please. They hustle, because words are meaningless, they push because they will always be pulled back to each other and then they just give up, because this is their normal, their home. 

Dhurv-Alya
Aya's POV is very understandable , she is cornered , she has lost and she is confused with a very tangible conflict. The weight and the guilt of blood is catching up on her .
But Dhruv- I don't know why they just sometimes give him so much sanity and yet another time so very lost. I can even take his siding with Alya but the way he just lets her be, crumbing , giving up on friendship and just stands so helpless - Nah , this guy needs a conflict of his own to find some maturity .

So Abhimanyu is teaching the everlasting hope to Mukti,

Nandu messaged SOS to fab5 and they responded the only way they know. One for all, All for one. This is them , even with their issues , craps they cannot help but stand with each other- this is yaariyan afterall.

Blissful, beautiful and light episode. MS be the boss with this analysis!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shefniSo_NaleyTheFaerieQueenMedha.S

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hmm...coming to the episode was it hot?.no not for me.It was such a delightful episode filled with cute and adorable scenes.Their cute bickers are back and they be behaving like teens,  bereft all angst, drama , but their undying love and affection.With all recent happenings and shortcomings , the episode was like a breath of fresh air.-fillerish to an extent-but no complains.The best Manan scene had to be the bickering bit.The authority and freedom they have over each other Day Dreaming.*adorable*The level of comfort between these two itself reflects their journey which they have embarked upon. Nandhini may have sneaked into his house, but she be the boss going all commanding and furious  over him . Manik , finally, had so much to smile about.He may be all tall and majestic, but underneath be a playful kiddo*cutiepie*Embarrassed. he sure had a hell of game.
And the final scene was again plain beautiful,let me not reduce it to a mere 'hot'scene of sorts, it was nothing but alluring and enchanting.The intense look , the feeling of warmth and love;the moment was pure bliss.The way she struggled under his stare,
fighting ,and pushing him away, but with the mere touch of his lips, she gave in, her resolve melted away and she began to embrace the mutual feeling of affection and longing.
On the side note, the way fab5 rushed to manik's house at the spew of trouble, was so endearing.We may fight with each other , but at the face of trouble, we fight for each other.Let this be their mantra for ever.Hope this bond continues till the endErmm
Though i want no trouble in paradise, soha as a character is likeable, kinda found it cute on how she chose to confront "nanz" about it, but with all wrong signals directed ,i do not want her to be reduced to a typical villain character.Please Cvs
 Nice post Tongue

Edited by shefni - 29 December 2014 at 12:06pm
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
o my god ,replayed the scene so many timess,to take in each and every manan romaaanticc hot moments!!!!!!!!!WinkWink i wonder kab parth and niti ye scene kar rahe thethen director kya bol raha tha?? "AUR PASSS AUR PASS AUR PASS"WinkTongue
rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Aye I edited *yawns* on page 2, padhle *yawns*

Go to top