Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Episode Recap - MaNan, DhruLya and Fab5 (Page 2)

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Belongs to your Baba. 

Edited:
Even though I'm no bawws like you, I NEED to do this:

Medhz I love you for being able to form coherent thoughts after watching Cabira and Ayaz and put them down in a long, beautiful, emotionally charged...*this is the part where my sobs make it incoherent*

Originally posted by Medha.S

After a long time I feel like writing a out the whole Epi.Though I missed Joker Abhi ..
There was something about Magic and did she say disgustingly cheesy?
So here it goes :
MaNan 
See, I am slowly falling in love with them all over again. Just like, they themselves are.The MaNan feels today were skyrocketing and not because of the last almost-kiss that looked like a kiss than not-a- kiss.
The way he just let her roam around in his house, playing hide-and-seek like that, enjoying such a childish thing with a genuine smile on his face.

Can I just say I LOBE this version of MaNan my #DilSe? I've always said that MaNan don't need hawwwt saaxy scenes for me to drool over. Scenes like these make me blush and giggle and gimme all sorts of happy feels. The way she hides behind the pillars and he goes on to look, the way she hides again behind the staircase and he knows she's hiding there. The way he keeps acting in his bedroom and he mimics her and asdadsfdasdafDay Dreaming

And that smirk when he found her almost before Soha interrupted. And he knew she was there, so close to him, just hiding in some corner waiting to be found.And what did he do? Something even more childish. LOL
Oh the eye infection, so contagious- you should leave, LEAVE NOW - you wouldn't want to get infected too. ROFL
Don't joke about the eye infection Medhz...it looks sho SERIOUSGeek Baba's eyes were BloodredNuke
And then he is off again, trying to make her more jealous! Oh I will be there in 5! LOL

Focusing on the Engage deo more than it was necessary (I get that they are one of the sponsors) was ermm

And this feisty Nandu has always been my favorite thing. The way she KNOWS that he is just giving Soha wrong signals and should just stop it already. And I am going to watch this conversation again and again and again. She says she is not stopping him while pulling him towards her, holding his hands.He calls her out on her own wrong signals and just ..uff, these kids, these teenagers and the way they are shown. He makes fun of her Sacrifice Speech' on her face and I felt giddy with laughter. She doesn't look angry, she is not because why would she be angry.He is right after all.Look at her, standing in his room like she owns it and Manik is the one who is breaking in. If anything, she sees the irony and feels embarrassed. He says that he is letting go and that is what makes her fume. 

I LOBE the talk they had..the way Manik mimics Nandu lmao..it was so Parth-ish..it reminds me of all those good and bad times he had mimicked her, the scarf scene, the breakup scene..I louu Manik for the way he imitates my bacchi bas.

Then Soha, the lovely Lady, that MaNan shipper informs Nans' timely about what a Sweetheart' Manik is . Baba Ka Face ROFL

And they were having such a significant conversation.. I wonder what would've happened if Soha darling hadn't called *sigh*

And the way she just pushes him, then pushes him more and them more and then some. Manik's Hakka Bakka, speechless, stumped,Amazed expression was life.She questions him, he questions her.They do some more wrestling and BooYaa, She DID push him away, she pushed him off her.My girl is strong dude. But he is Mank and he is stubborn.He is ON her again and she seems to be giving in, maybe she has in that moment.

Our bacchi has a split personality of Mary Kom. Her one punch can make Baba bleed like hell, whilst Harshad's punch pe punch punch pe punch does nothing.  #ProudOfMyBacchi #BoxingClassesPaidOffWell
And let's not forget she called Baba idjit..like can't even 

But I bet, the people she messaged to get her problem sorted are the ones who will come stumbling in the house calling for Manik and bringing the house down with panic.

*sighs again* What would I give to see a scene where Fab5 lands up on MaNan in a compromising positionEvil Smile..the looks on their faces #Epic

DhruLya 

Dude, I do feel for Alya, I really do. She is suffering, she feels that her friends are not really her friends.She can't get why they were so explosive and offended, why? Were they any better than Harshad? They are the same.So why should they be so high and mighty about it and blame all their problems on her brother. As she said, She doesn't want to understand.
But, seeing Harshad who would sacrifice her sister for his benefit, dude! He called her, she gave the bad news, he cuts the effin' call on her.

And Dhruv, I know that the character development is happening gradually but not all of him, very aspect is going to change just like that. She gets angry, she is raging and he tells her that obviously, she is completely right. That Oh,Cabir and Mukti have a temper.You know how Cabir is.He seriously cannot see how unfair he is being to Cabir and Mukti by loyally supporting her. I see him being too, I don't know! Meek? Just I don't know [:l]

Seriously, Alya is blinded by her sisterly love. I don't blame that sister, at all. And I'm not taking seriously anything she says nowadays.
But Dhruv..rarely in my life I've had such strong impulse to punch a character in the face. I've always liked Dhruv. Even now, when he is reduced to nothing but Alya's shubhchintak, I know this character can grow, it will grow. But he just comments on Cabir's temper and I'm like W*F? When had my bro lost his temper?? Are you so high on Alu ka pehla pehla pyaar that you forgot reasoning? I thought guys have that moral code like Bros before hoes or whatevs, but Dhruv amazes me with his loyalty to Alya these days Stern Smile#DalBadluFraand #KuchSeekhBaba #HowNotToAbandonUrLouu

Alya thinks that Cabir's problem with his mom is due to him being gay, not Harshad.True that, the problem would have arisen later. But at last when Cabir WANTED it.When he was ready to tell his friends, let alone his Mother.Not when he was lying in the hospital bed, just coming into consciousness after a hate-crime. And the Raghav debacle which doesn't leave me.

Don't even get me started on that. I've ranted so much on this it's become tiring. And people be trolling and sending me hatemails for being insensitive to Alya and supporting Cabir. Kuch Bhi.

Fab5 
And it had to be Nandini LOL
One Message, that is all it took and they are leaving anything and everything to run back to where they had fought and left in anger and sense of betrayal. 
Alya is hurt, she is in pain.She is angry at Cabir and Mukti.She wants to be alone.One message and she is back to wondering, Oh what have I DONE! What stupid thing he did in anger! She panics, lets go of her funk in a moment and is leaving to get to him.
Mukti, leaves her Rehab behind to get ot Manik and it is not even surprising.It doesn't matter how much she is angry at him.If it comes to her own well being and that of her friends, she will choose the later.She always does that.She is doing the rehab not just for herself but these people too.She will give them the first priority.
Cabir, dude will curse and swear. He just reached his destination, he gets out of the taxi.He is there to look for a house that he will try to make his home.He is f**king hurt.He is angry at the world and the few people he loves and who still are in his life.He is hurt with the way Manik seemed to have sided with Dhruv and Aliya.He feels betrayed and stormed out on Manik.One Message, and he is climbing into the same taxi he got off from two seconds ago to get to Baba. Bira and Baba forever! Okay! Stfu!

THIS. These are moments when you see what Fab5 is really about...not the band rehearsals and parties and selfies..but THIS! I didn't expect a Fab5 moment among all the mess but expect the unexpected when it comes to KY2.
And Cabir getting out and immediately getting in the auto is perf because I be #BiraBiased4Evah. ManBir are bros made for each other. Like usDay Dreaming

Dhruv, ... Best Friend Hai .. Jaana Padega Boss!

ROFL "Yo buddy tu buddy thik buddy toh buddy hain buddy na buddy"Wacko

PRECAP!
Dude, these stupid kids.Look at him, lying there doing who knows what - pretending to be Bimaar and where did Nandu disappeared too?And these guys are Panicking like chickens. And then Baba is like, Aye joo shut the f**k up I am Bindass, Forever fit and fine - And everyone be just staring at him with different shades of Not Impressed . ROFL

They all be "W*F what sorcery this be??" Imagine Mukti coz she had to leave rehab to come. And I think except Bira (coz he's awesome by nature and effin perceptive) everyone might think Manik blackmailed them in his house for a reconciliation. #MissionMilaap

And just because I am Bira Ki Babe for life - Jitna Hai Sab Bahar Nikaal De'  with a Blue baalti.
Poor baby, always trying to make Manik spill it all out! Aise Nahi to Waise! ROFL

Eksplane the significance of the color Blue here- Marks XOXOGeek

DUDE we should totally name the intro wala Bira AT "Bira ke Babe"Cool
+
Ohmygaaawd I srsly died uf all the hawtness of MaNan, my gawwdd mujhe utha lo mai mar jaungi,wow! #SharmSePaNi
THIS. IS.WHY.YO.BE.MY.BIRAROFL

Edited by rubys07 - 29 December 2014 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

So_NaleyMedha.S

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Belongs to Baba's Nandu! ;P

Editted

I typed a one page analysis of your post and it got deleted. #sulkshard  #whyme #worldisunfair 

Forgive me for I have lost all my strength in typing that one out.Ouch

Nevertheless, I'll share my thoughts on the epi sometime later when God and IF have not ganged up against me.

Medha, I absolutely adore this post. It is all kinds of perfect. So all-encompassing. So nuanced.
Clap

MaNan be the real deal today. The ease and comfort they shared to is so special. Such cuteness inspite of all that underlying conflict. My babies. How I want to cuddle them so close today!Blushing

Edited by So_Naley - 29 December 2014 at 1:38pm

rubys07Medha.S

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Cabir is SO judging both Baba and Nandu for their Ressing f**kery Stern Smile

rubys07So_Naley

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Cabir is SO judging both Baba and Nandu for their Ressing f**kery Stern Smile

You want a reply or no? Shushh lemme concentrate I'm busy here with my Nandu oops I mean my replyBlushing

So_NaleyMedha.S

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Cabir is SO judging both Baba and Nandu for their Ressing f**keryStern Smile

Nandu needs time for assessing the logic behind it all. She will ponder over it in bed, late at night.

Donno about Baba.

#ThrowsBabaInLineOfFire
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rubys07

So_Naley Goldie
So_Naley
So_Naley

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubys07

You want a reply or no? Shushh lemme concentrate I'm busy here with my Nandu oops I mean my replyBlushing

You louuu me so much and I threw you in the line of fire. I should bury myself. #IncrediblyGuilty #Don'tHateNandu Cry

rubys07

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
You keep making love to each other, i need to leave and fend for myself! 

rubys07So_Naley

rubys07 Goldie
rubys07
rubys07

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by So_Naley

Originally posted by rubys07

You louuu me so much and I threw you in the line of fire. I should bury myself. #IncrediblyGuilty #Don'tHateNandu Cry

I won't hate you but you have to ask for my forgiveness *hands over a ton of colorful cards and marker pens* 
..on a second thought, don't pay me in cards, pay me in kindBlushing

Medhz I'm working on your reply so lemme have my moment with my baby kay?

Edited by rubys07 - 29 December 2014 at 9:35am

So_Naley

Go to top