India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Episode Recap - MaNan, DhruLya and Fab5

Medha.S IF-Rockerz
Medha.S
Medha.S

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
After a long time I feel like writing a out the whole Epi.Though I missed Joker Abhi ..
There was something about Magic and did she say disgustingly cheesy?
So here it goes :

MaNan
See, I am slowly falling in love with them all over again. Just like, they themselves are.The MaNan feels today were skyrocketing and not because of the last almost-kiss that looked like a kiss than not-a- kiss.
The way he just let her roam around in his house, playing hide-and-seek like that, enjoying such a childish thing with a genuine smile on his face.
And that smirk when he found her almost before Soha interrupted. And he knew she was there, so close to him, just hiding in some corner waiting to be found.And what did he do? Something even more childish. LOL
Oh the eye infection, so contagious- you should leave, LEAVE NOW - you wouldn't want to get infected too. ROFL
And then he is off again, trying to make her more jealous! Oh I will be there in 5! LOL
And this feisty Nandu has always been my favorite thing. The way she KNOWS that he is just giving Soha wrong signals and should just stop it already. And I am going to watch this conversation again and again and again. She says she is not stopping him while pulling him towards her, holding his hands.He calls her out on her own wrong signals and just ..uff, these kids, these teenagers and the way they are shown. He makes fun of her Sacrifice Speech' on her face and I felt giddy with laughter. She doesn't look angry, she is not because why would she be angry.He is right after all.Look at her, standing in his room like she owns it and Manik is the one who is breaking in. If anything, she sees the irony and feels embarrassed. He says that he is letting go and that is what makes her fume.
Then Soha, the lovely Lady, that MaNan shipper informs Nans' timely about what a Sweetheart' Manik is . Baba Ka Face ROFL
And the way she just pushes him, then pushes him more and them more and then some. Manik's Hakka Bakka, speechless, stumped,Amazed expression was life.She questions him, he questions her.They do some more wrestling and BooYaa, She DID push him away, she pushed him off her.My girl is strong dude. But he is Mank and he is stubborn.He is ON her again and she seems to be giving in, maybe she has in that moment.
But I bet, the people she messaged to get her problem sorted are the ones who will come stumbling in the house calling for Manik and bringing the house down with panic.

DhruLya
Dude, I do feel for Alya, I really do. She is suffering, she feels that her friends are not really her friends.She can't get why they were so explosive and offended, why? Were they any better than Harshad? They are the same.So why should they be so high and mighty about it and blame all their problems on her brother. As she said, She doesn't want to understand.
But, seeing Harshad who would sacrifice her sister for his benefit, dude! He called her, she gave the bad news, he cuts the effin' call on her.
And Dhruv, I know that the character development is happening gradually but not all of him, very aspect is going to change just like that. She gets angry, she is raging and he tells her that obviously, she is completely right. That Oh,Cabir and Mukti have a temper.You know how Cabir is.He seriously cannot see how unfair he is being to Cabir and Mukti by loyally supporting her. I see him being too, I don't know! Meek? Just I don't know [:l]
Alya thinks that Cabir's problem with his mom is due to him being gay, not Harshad.True that, the problem would have arisen later. But at last when Cabir WANTED it.When he was ready to tell his friends, let alone his Mother.Not when he was lying in the hospital bed, just coming into consciousness after a hate-crime. And the Raghav debacle which doesn't leave me.
Fab5
And it had to be Nandini LOL
One Message, that is all it took and they are leaving anything and everything to run back to where they had fought and left in anger and sense of betrayal.
Alya is hurt, she is in pain.She is angry at Cabir and Mukti.She wants to be alone.One message and she is back to wondering, Oh what have I DONE! What stupid thing he did in anger! She panics, lets go of her funk in a moment and is leaving to get to him.
Mukti, leaves her Rehab behind to get ot Manik and it is not even surprising.It doesn't matter how much she is angry at him.If it comes to her own well being and that of her friends, she will choose the later.She always does that.She is doing the rehab not just for herself but these people too.She will give them the first priority.
Cabir, dude will curse and swear. He just reached his destination, he gets out of the taxi.He is there to look for a house that he will try to make his home.He is f**king hurt.He is angry at the world and the few people he loves and who still are in his life.He is hurt with the way Manik seemed to have sided with Dhruv and Aliya.He feels betrayed and stormed out on Manik.One Message, and he is climbing into the same taxi he got off from two seconds ago to get to Baba. Bira and Baba forever! Okay! Stfu!

Dhruv, ... Best Friend Hai .. Jaana Padega Boss!

PRECAP!
Dude, these stupid kids.Look at him, lying there doing who knows what - pretending to be Bimaar and where did Nandu disappeared too?And these guys are Panicking like chickens. And then Baba is like, Aye joo shut the f**k up I am Bindass, Forever fit and fine - And everyone be just staring at him with different shades of Not Impressed . ROFL

And just because I am Bira Ki Babe for life - Jitna Hai Sab Bahar Nikaal De' with a Blue baalti.
Poor baby, always trying to make Manik spill it all out! Aise Nahi to Waise! ROFL
+
Ohmygaaawd I srsly died uf all the hawtness of MaNan, my gawwdd mujhe utha lo mai mar jaungi,wow! #SharmSePaNi

Edited by Medha.S - 29 December 2014 at 9:19am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

starryLove_sktanu123Sonia_J16myvoizpunya25AyaNi.CabIninujhattwild-wandererSo_Naleysmileysmilerubys07meghnasHTA111kandykandyMuggle_Diaries.serenade.apardh_baSrujana7.MaNanshahzFirebolt--Ariana--TheFaerieQueenfan145Onyx.Noorie30pia.rahakresham-MKB-...Tanu...foram.charminggenieSue101shibzNikki_Titli

Noorie30 IF-Rockerz
Noorie30
Noorie30

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Medha, you are my jaan and i love the way you described the episodeHug

Thank you for bringing out the REAL feels of this amazing episodeEmbarrassed

You are my RockstarStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.S

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Res
..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
aaj ka epi totally rocked!

Medha.S

gauriangel IF-Dazzler
gauriangel
gauriangel

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
ROFL
Cabir - jitna bhi sab bahar  nikal de ...

Rofl

Nice post...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.SNoorie30

ImSherlocked. IF-Sizzlerz
ImSherlocked.
ImSherlocked.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Is there something going on.

Why did Nandu msg Fab 5 to come? Kuch toh gadbad hai

waise nice post

Medha.S

-Loq- IF-Dazzler
-Loq-
-Loq-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Medha...
Your post is such a relief to read when there are so many posts being posted...
.*you know where right?*Wink

coming to the episode...
I found it kind of a filler...*Don't hit me for this*

But your post is awwsome..
Specially the last line for Cabir
NIkal bahar jitna bhii hai or something lyk dat...LOL

Medha.S

wild-wanderer Senior Member
wild-wanderer
wild-wanderer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Beautiful analysis of the episode. :)))
Enjoyed the Manan hide-and-seek game, with that song(saibo) in the background. Manik left Soha waiting to go in search of nandini. LOL
And the bedroom scene..phew, that was hot. Her reprimanding him, pushing him down onto the bed.And Manik took advantage of the situation pinning her down,not letting her go...and then the accidental kiss to the intense staring and then the almost lip kiss..savoured every bit of it. Manan magic, I'd say.Day Dreaming
Manik finally uncovered a jealous Nandini!
And Soha..LOL She was fooled by our intelligent Manik.Poor girl.And ironically, she called Nandini to tell how good manik was to her..LOL
No matter what, Fab 5 cares for each other. A small message and the next moment, they were all at Manik's bed tending to a pretending Manik's needs, regardless of the fight that took place earlier in the night. That's what you call friendship and you have described it beautifully in your post.
Liked the small convo between MukBhi at the rehab. Abhi is gonna unleash the other side of Mukthi soon. Abhi knows that he is gonna die soon ( spoiler- Zain mentioned that the track was based on TFIOS) and is trying to make everyone around happy through his small means. I'm loving this guy. Mukthi is gonna  regret her bahaviour towards him when she gets to know that he is suffering from cancer.The cvs have in store for us a beautiful MukBhi lovestory.Let's see how it unfolds.
And about Alya..feel sorry for her but little does she know that her bro is still evil. I think she needs to learn it the hard way. What she is seeking for can lead to bad consequences. But dunno what's cooking in the heads of the cvs..
Overall, it was a good episode with a high dosage of Manan.
:))))))))))

Edited by wild-wanderer - 29 December 2014 at 9:06am

Muggle_Diaries

Go to top