Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Santa Claus and other collages *Note on Pg 12 about Dec 30 * (Page 6)

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Seeing your collages and todays episode I was like

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRise-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

My dear Gan it was faboulous collages. I have one more wish if you can make the first pic and make Shagun pic more blur Like fade away will be nice.How happy Raman get the hug from Adi hope he will get all happiness at the end of this track and love Ishra moment  together next time hope they lock the bedroom door when they do romance we don't want the third personWink

LOL that was my initial plan but I wanted to highlight Shagun's unhappy eyes even though her so was so happy...what a bCensoredAngry!

SimRiseusaonly

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

just drool worthy collages...u loved how u pick up the perfect to T caps for collages the capturing best moments in ur collages...

I bit of complaints with the Editing the show specially how they flowing the scene it luks like one scene after another coming missing out bit of flow...
wish they putted  Ishu-raman as hardly get to see Ishu coming out of sari cladding...i liked the luk it ws refreshing to watch her...

coming to Episode ws Light hearted over-all ..it ws an Interesting & enjoyable episode over-all...

I loved how they played out with 4 Santas one after another everyone coming up with there own touch...

tab part luke haywire...suddenly getting to see Ishu got a gift from raman...it ws somwhat luked nt fitting in place...though liked how Ishu told raman gifting that Adi that will also be remaining at home...
Adi is somewhat belonging to her also...

best moment ws Adi nicely taking the gift smiled thanking & Hugging Raman...it ws a content to watch part...so real...flawless..Raman ws all is gladly looking at Ishu hugging Adi like conveying this moment belongs to Ishu...due to her his son is coming close to him...
He ws happy father...the Love & affection he wanted from his son made him bought little more close to Ishu...

it had adoring smile watching that part...Shagun ka face jala-bhuna sa LOL

Next morning parts were just Adoring ones Heart
watched manytyms already from OLV to now it aired...it ws beautifully came out on-screen...
One can watch again & again...
do they need to say i love uDay Dreaming...they r already settling in each-other arms 
they look like pulling each-other leg into this...
the way raman tells her he doesnt need glasses if she remain this close to her...
how can raman will understand her ishara's she tells him to say what she wants to hear...
when Ishu is also nt understanding his ishara's LOL 
ishu wants to spend sweet tym while raman wants to get all naughty...lol

I liked the fuming shagun all the smokes could be seen when she watch ishu-raman this close...
sona par suhaga ws Ishu telling Shagun Next tym knock the door...politely telling her next stay away...

Over-all knowing the spoilers & episodes seem like we r going to see build-ups of raman-adi ..& shagun creating problems in small instances...keeping the lightness intag
 we r embrace with full raman-ishu week special..with shagun roadblock creating which maybe leading to raman-ishu coming more close...

Edited-
I loved the BG music they used in ishu-raman moments..it ws just beaufiul loved the change rather always with lyrics they play it just the music playing created more soothing vibes around the scene..

Heyy beautifully said
Perfect
Can I plzz plzz just say DITTO to this if u don't mindEmbarrassed
Lovely caps as usualTongue

Edited by Tiadas03 - 29 December 2014 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by usaonly

My dear Gan it was faboulous collages. I have one more wish if you can make the first pic and make Shagun pic more blur Like fade away will be nice.How happy Raman get the hug from Adi hope he will get all happiness at the end of this track and love Ishra moment  together next time hope they lock the bedroom door when they do romance we don't want the third personWink

LOL that was my initial plan but I wanted to highlight Shagun's unhappy eyes even though her so was so happy...what a bCensoredAngry!

Jum faded some more...check LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

usaonly

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I NEED TO GET SOME STUDYING DONE SO I AM IGNORING YOUR COLLAGES TODAY OR THIS DAY WILL BE SPENT DROOLING ON THEM! 
Yesh I am shouting because I can't believe I am controlling my gush fest for this stupid exam! 
PS: I hate my life
PPS: I hate studying Cry
PPPS: I wish I could spend all day drooling over these collages. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BombaytolaSimRiseJyoe-Payal-RomComFan-Gan-usaonly

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

I NEED TO GET SOME STUDYING DONE SO I AM IGNORING YOUR COLLAGES TODAY OR THIS DAY WILL BE SPENT DROOLING ON THEM! 
Yesh I am shouting because I can't believe I am controlling my gush fest for this stupid exam! 

signed
Mommy G

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BombaytolaEyes-Wide-Shut-Payal-

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
My two personal favourite santas! One punjabi and one hot. So cute he looked. No one can blame us for fangirling today :")
 Obviously my personal fav is the hot one. But i would love to chill with the punjabi speaking santa too. Cant dislike toshi ji for long! 
I loved..loved today's episode. Those ishita-raman moments..lovely. And somewhere i got a little satisfaction that that JKR lurks around somewhere when ishita sees shagun. I am so happy for that. She did show shagun her place very politely today...but i am happy witht the fact that if someday, shagun tries to steal her family..her happiness ...ishita wont be lying down and taking crap from her. She will give it right back to shagun. Thank you cvs for giving us the scene where ishita stands up for herself. Even if its politely done.

As far as adi-raman scene was concerned.i liked seeing him happy. And that hug was nice. Karan portrays the role of a proud father really well. I understand that if every kid in the room gets gifts...the left out one will feel bad..but what was with that "i will kill you" expression he gave raman?

I mean,  there is no 'kid like' quality in aditya. And tht is what is making me difficult to warm up to him. Even that hug couldnt pacify me for long. Made me think he has taken after his mother in this aspect. Quite materialistic. But then, he has been taught that. Hope he understands ishra's love for him.

Two mothers. One a conniving selfish b*tch. And the other a selfless one. One biological, other a true mother at heart. I cannot believe shagun was ready to wipe out her own child's smile for her schemes. God.

And the precap? We already know its gonna get cancelled cause of aditya. (Now you know why I cannot warm up to him even when i want to)

But if...IF we dont get a full fledged honeymoon track of ishra after this sautan track...there will be bloodshed.

Janta maaf nahi karegi. 

Na aditya ko...na cvs ko. (At least i wont forgive aditya for this EVER if honeymoon track doesnt happen soon in future. Yes. Even if he becomes a good kid) 

PS: such a nice collage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutJyoe-Gan-

-Payal- IF-Rockerz
-Payal-
-Payal-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

*copy* *paste* ...literally. 

My RKB...*sigh*...

*ahem*

Bye. 
Blushing

Eyes-Wide-Shut-Gan-

Go to top