Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Santa Claus and other collages *Note on Pg 12 about Dec 30 * (Page 5)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Anyone else noticed today how both puttar and Biwi were looking at each others lips when they were closeEmbarrassed

I know...I'm going a bit crazy with edits today...just end of year ...not much to do at workWinkEmbarrassed

I am sure they were close to a liplock when the evil one interrupted..     haaye Day Dreaming 
Bas naam se shagun hai.. itni acchi naam. .aru kaam tho Angry

Edited by maaloo - 29 December 2014 at 11:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRiseshidin0117-Gan-usaonlyBadtameez_Dil

..TU... IF-Rockerz
..TU...
..TU...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Good collage gan
Loved it totally.I am in dreamland nowww.
These two r really superbbb           

Edited by tushara11 - 29 December 2014 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

shidin0117 IF-Dazzler
shidin0117
shidin0117

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Ishra scenes means more collages from u, that leads to drooling fest..and and puttar looked so hot clean shaven, santa colors suit him, ofcourse minus the moush and the beard, loved how he was staring at Ishu when she gave her tab to adi and father son duo hugging and raman staring at Ishu and airhead is gonna loose her son, will be left alone 
Thanks for the great pics Gan and we can look forward to more Ishra this week as per the OLVs

-Gan-

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
aww the Collages are beautiful, Gan!
Cant wait to watch the episode now Embarrassed

-Gan-

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:55am | IP Logged
My dear Gan it was faboulous collages. I have one more wish if you can make the first pic and make Shagun pic more blur Like fade away will be nice.How happy Raman get the hug from Adi hope he will get all happiness at the end of this track and love Ishra moment  together next time hope they lock the bedroom door when they do romance we don't want the third personWink

-Gan-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
shagun shall ail always!! 

-Gan-

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
totally love ur collage... beautiful :*

-Gan-

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Random thoughts:

- How come KP is looking better day by day?
- KP is a SRK fan and so was I at a certain time. Whenever SRK would come on screen, I would only see him. Didn't matter who else was in the same frame. That's the effect that KP has on me. SRK has the star factor which few do, and by the grace of God, maybe KP will achieve this too Smile
- I understand professionalism, but if I were in DT's shoes, I would have lost my heart to this guy a long time ago. I know I know: there's REEL and there's REAL life. But still, I'm allowed to dream (Divan moment here) Smile

About the episode:
- Ru looked adorable!!! I wish she had more screen time and dialogue.
- Adi. I feel for the kid but it's really hard for me to connect to the character. CVs still haven't convinced me on the Adi track. Redemption's looking a bit forced.
- Shagun. It's the festive season and my wish is that Shagun is shipped off to another planet LOL . How lame can you get? Hiding ur own son's gift to belittle another woman? So she wants Ishita's place but it was so obvious that she didn't feel jealous upon seeing Ishra together. She sees their intimacy merely as an obstacle to her plan. So much for her love for Ashok. She was in the 'kachra' for about 5 minutes, she cried for one day for her lost love and now she's busy plotting the demise of a couple. Awesome!!!
- Toshiji and her better half were so cute. Loaded Smile
- As u've highlighted through ur collage, the high point of the show was the Raman-Adi hug. Raman is in love with his angelic wife, and he was also feeling grateful towards her. Blessed even for having such a generous selfless wife. Yep, u r lucky Raman Smile

Besides all this and ABOVE all this - ISHRA.
I must have watched that scene about 10 times already. N i honestly do not have any word to describe the sheer magic these 2 create together. The way Raman (honestly it felt like KP to me) was looking at Ishita, the ease which they now share, the banter, the way Raman was holding Ishita - out of this world.

Arabearxx made an appreciation thread today, and i also feel grateful that we got such a great episode after days. Less of Shagun makes her track bearable, and honestly for Ishra kuch bhi sehlenge with a switched off mind Smile

On this note, good night.

KP...sighs Embarrassed

Edited by Spero - 29 December 2014 at 12:09pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRiseJyoeVeeannmaalooRomComFan-Gan-virgo_gurl

Go to top