Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Santa Claus and other collages *Note on Pg 12 about Dec 30 * (Page 4)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the drool-worthy collages !! Hayee..  Clean shaven quirky smiled dimpled Santa..  Day Dreaming dil sacchi mein garden garden ho gaya..  

Beautiful Ishra scene.. Cant seem to get enough of those two.. The subtle flirting..  Day Dreaming

Didnt care much for Shagun's constipated looks.. Man I hate her more everyday.. can't imagine someone who can be so selfish and evilAngry

And almost with the same passion I dont like the Mihika side of stuff either. Like I mentioned sometime before, all her "getting-even-'cos-of-what-you-did-to-my-akka" is sounding a bit lame.. She could have gone to the police anytime before.. and reported but she chose not to.. and it was a lame act.. I mean what a girl goes thru when drunken guys paw her am sure is quite on a different level to wearing a santa hat and dancing at a party!! It was such a yawn!!Yawning smiley (Sleeping emoticons)

Question: Mihir missing the party? Bhys? He is being side-lined a lot I feel. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan-Gan-

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
tfs...fr8 collage...
esply raman's pics are awesom...

Edited by shavi2311 - 29 December 2014 at 10:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Anyone else noticed today how both puttar and Biwi were looking at each others lips when they were closeEmbarrassed

I know...I'm going a bit crazy with edits today...just end of year ...not much to do at workWinkEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DilcwBombaytolabanksiiDivSoumyaSimRisemaalooVeeannEyes-Wide-ShutJyoe-Payal-RomComFanAngel13itsme_aishBadtameez_Dil

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Gan I really dont know what to make of the first collage..All that I can say  is that I believe in ISHRA..EmbarrassedHeart Lovely collages..so beautiful and magical..thanks a ton..Big smileHug And as far as fangirling goes, I dont  do it often too, par puttar is highly delectable nowadaysBlushingDay Dreaming..And Im not able to control myself..EmbarrassedTongueLOL

fariza91-Gan-

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Anyone else noticed today how both puttar and Biwi were looking at each others lips when they were closeEmbarrassed

I know...I'm going a bit crazy with edits today...just end of year ...not much to do at workWinkEmbarrassed

Oh yes..they were looking at each other's lips..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they would have exchanged more than just wordsBlushing had airhead not barged in..Angry

Jyoe-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

Thanks for the drool-worthy collages !! Hayee..  Clean shaven quirky smiled dimpled Santa..  Day Dreaming dil sacchi mein garden garden ho gaya..  

Beautiful Ishra scene.. Cant seem to get enough of those two.. The subtle flirting..  Day Dreaming

Didnt care much for Shagun's constipated looks.. Man I hate her more everyday.. can't imagine someone who can be so selfish and evilAngry

And almost with the same passion I dont like the Mihika side of stuff either. Like I mentioned sometime before, all her "getting-even-'cos-of-what-you-did-to-my-akka" is sounding a bit lame.. She could have gone to the police anytime before.. and reported but she chose not to.. and it was a lame act.. I mean what a girl goes thru when drunken guys paw her am sure is quite on a different level to wearing a santa hat and dancing at a party!! It was such a yawn!!Yawning smiley (Sleeping emoticons) I was solidly mad ..who are they kidding? Ishita being molested by bunch of drunkards and this "plan" of mihika's to avenge Ishita's insult is same under which category? Are we kidding here especially in a country which is plagued with sexual assaults on women..this kind of callous writing from a team whose production head  are two woman and main writer too...is just unbelievable...I'm not one of those who like to open posts to complain...but that irked me beyond irritation...One of the main reasons...I didnt make a post today. Sorry to rant but I needed it off my chest. I wish our actresses sometimes would take a stand against stupid thoughts like these.

Question: Mihir missing the party? Bhys? He is being side-lined a lot I feel. 

Edited by GanBarunFan - 29 December 2014 at 11:01am

maaloo-K.13-

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Superb..!! 
I am still in IshRa;'s moments...! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by maaloo

And almost with the same passion I dont like the Mihika side of stuff either. Like I mentioned sometime before, all her "getting-even-'cos-of-what-you-did-to-my-akka" is sounding a bit lame.. She could have gone to the police anytime before.. and reported but she chose not to.. and it was a lame act.. I mean what a girl goes thru when drunken guys paw her am sure is quite on a different level to wearing a santa hat and dancing at a party!! It was such a yawn!!Yawning smiley (Sleeping emoticons) I was solidly mad ..who are they kidding? Ishita being molested by bunch of drunkards and this "plan" of mihika's to avenge Ishita's insult is same under which category? Are we kidding here especially in a country which is plagued with sexual assaults on women..this kind of callous writing from a team whose production head  are two woman and main writer too...is just unbelievable...I'm not one of those who like to open posts to complain...but that irked me beyond irritation...One of the main reasons...I didnt make a post today. Sorry to rant but I needed it off my chest. I wish our actresses sometimes would take a stand against stupid thoughts like these.

Do you? So do I !!! 

Many a time I wish one of the IF reporters would ask this question, instead of ones like what does Ishita feel when Raman comes near her type of stuff.. I wish they would ask what would you as Divyanka Tripathi do if you are asked to to do scenes which are logic-defying, plain silly !!! How much leg-room do you have to say that "no..this just isn't beleivable  so lets modify it a bit?!"
 I really want to know if the actors have any say at all? Or do they just do it even when not convinced? 

RomComFan-Gan-

Go to top