Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Santa Claus and other collages *Note on Pg 12 about Dec 30 * (Page 3)

Jyoe IF-Dazzler
Jyoe
Jyoe

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Raman / Karan PAtel has to be the CUTEST and HOTTEST Santa that I have ever seen in my life!

*Drooling* shameslessly today on this SantaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooVeeann-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Openly fangirling without shame #loudandproud #Ihavenoshame #puttar'sno.1fangirl 

The Ishra scene! OHMGEEE #losingmysanity #howamIsupposedtostudy #thesetwoarekillingme
I hope they never utter those 3 words if these are the kind of romanchik interactions we will get to witness between them. EmbarrassedDay DreamingHeart

Santa reminded me of all the naughty Santa songs Day Dreaming

Platonic naughtiness? LOL

I was singing this song when I saw puttar as Santa!

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you, you, yeah

Nothing platonic today ...like I said I gave myself some permission to Blushing

the song ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomComFan

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Awww so so lovely collages Gan ... ishra just can't take my eyes of them Day Dreaming The way puttar was again teasing Biwi with those X-Ray glasses... he said Baithogi toh Bhi Aar par dikhega.. khadi hogi toh Bhi Aar par dikhega LOL and Biwi wants to hear something special from hubby and she asking him to say but puttar is also Ziddi Wink ishra in each other's arms so close sach mein seeing them so close to each other Meri dhadkane tez ho Gai Embarrassed The way puttar often tucked Biwi's hair behind her ear... gosh ishra driving me crazy day by day with there romance Day Dreaming and that to with out saing I love you to each other Wink LOL

Don't want to say anything about shagun... Its good to see Adi smiling... Adi hugs Raman.. and Raman smilies looking at ishu so lovely Embarrassed all Santa were cute but our puttar was extra cute..and Biwi compliments him... Ruhi shravu cute loved the Epi.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veeann-Gan-

Jyoe IF-Dazzler
Jyoe
Jyoe

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
looking at Karan, i usually go like thisBlushing 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91DilcwVeeann-Gan-

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Awesome collage Gan. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
just drool worthy collages...u loved how u pick up the perfect to T caps for collages the capturing best moments in ur collages...

I bit of complaints with the Editing the show specially how they flowing the scene it luks like one scene after another coming missing out bit of flow...
wish they putted  Ishu-raman as hardly get to see Ishu coming out of sari cladding...i liked the luk it ws refreshing to watch her...

coming to Episode ws Light hearted over-all ..it ws an Interesting & enjoyable episode over-all...

I loved how they played out with 4 Santas one after another everyone coming up with there own touch...

tab part luke haywire...suddenly getting to see Ishu got a gift from raman...it ws somwhat luked nt fitting in place...though liked how Ishu told raman gifting that Adi that will also be remaining at home...
Adi is somewhat belonging to her also...

best moment ws Adi nicely taking the gift smiled thanking & Hugging Raman...it ws a content to watch part...so real...flawless..Raman ws all is gladly looking at Ishu hugging Adi like conveying this moment belongs to Ishu...due to her his son is coming close to him...
He ws happy father...the Love & affection he wanted from his son made him bought little more close to Ishu...

it had adoring smile watching that part...Shagun ka face jala-bhuna sa LOL

Next morning parts were just Adoring ones Heart
watched manytyms already from OLV to now it aired...it ws beautifully came out on-screen...
One can watch again & again...
do they need to say i love uDay Dreaming...they r already settling in each-other arms 
they look like pulling each-other leg into this...
the way raman tells her he doesnt need glasses if she remain this close to her...
how can raman will understand her ishara's she tells him to say what she wants to hear...
when Ishu is also nt understanding his ishara's LOL 
ishu wants to spend sweet tym while raman wants to get all naughty...lol

I liked the fuming shagun all the smokes could be seen when she watch ishu-raman this close...
sona par suhaga ws Ishu telling Shagun Next tym knock the door...politely telling her next stay away...

Over-all knowing the spoilers & episodes seem like we r going to see build-ups of raman-adi ..& shagun creating problems in small instances...keeping the lightness intag
 we r embrace with full raman-ishu week special..with shagun roadblock creating which maybe leading to raman-ishu coming more close...

Edited-
I loved the BG music they used in ishu-raman moments..it ws just beaufiul loved the change rather always with lyrics they play it just the music playing created more soothing vibes around the scene..

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 29 December 2014 at 10:56am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooEyes-Wide-ShutJyoeVeeann.TIA.RomComFan-Gan-

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Beautiful drool worthy collages
Great post
Hotness and beauty floored
Amazing post Gun
Loved Ishra moments today
Karan as usual looked hot handsome and young in Santa clause costume without any cap beard or mustach
And ishu looked beautiful in red top and even in that saari with open hair
Ishra were very close to each other in arms
Love how raman often careses ishu face and brushes homer hair away very gentally and lovingly
Seems it's his new hobby and adat and love to play with ishu hair just like ruhi does
Grrr shagun kabab main haddi but loved how ishu told her to knock on the door before haha
Her face was worth watch also where Ishra gift iPad to Adi her face turned into black haha hain na?
bas ab Ishra ko kisi ki nazar na lage

Btw as per spoilers Ishra trip get cancelled cuz if Adi and shagun Adi said bad to ishu...I thought adi is slowly seeing things and reforming but now...i am again confused Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooEyes-Wide-ShutJyoeVeeannRomComFan-Gan-

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
G!  The collages are just...Day Dreaming

Seriously RKB is just 'to hot to handle' these days...LOVE IT!

Adhi's reaction to not getting a giftmight have seemed a bit  OTT to some, but he is a child still  and wanting a gift, especially on Christmas when everyone else is getting them is not necessarily  unexpected.    Plus he is going through a lot of insecurity issues right now, most of which is increased by his witch of a mom and so the gift represents more than the actual possession to him- it's an acknowledgement of   acceptance, belonging and love- which his mother has repeatedly told him he will never receive from the Bhallas.

Raman's reaction to Ishu packing the tablet was just...Day Dreaming  I love that look of awe  and contentment on his face.  He doesn't need to say anything for us to see how in love he is with her- KP is just hitting it out of the park  with these  Romantic Kumar expressions, as is DT really. ClapClapClap

More then their cute flirty words their  expressions and silent moments of adoration  just keep illustrating the depth of their feelings and the fact that it is not empty words being expressed but rather an unspeakable level of love, understanding,commitment, appreciation and desire.  It's like now that they finally realized that their love reciprocates their feelings they are both just letting go of all the things they held themselves back from and demonstrating and reveling in that love.  They are seeing their worth through the other's eyes and are simultaneously determined to show the other how very much they are wanted.  The teasing, the flirting, the constant touching- it's all a part of this new found realization and celebration of being worthy of the love of their partner and of the depth of that shared love.    They are really acting like teenagers in the honeymoon phase of the relationship- and I  personally am loving the pacing of it, I feel like it's perfect for them right now... though I am not going to lie, I'd love it if Ishu finally gave RKB  a shock via a Ruhi style punishment soon!Wink  Maybe that can be the consequence of Shagun's next plan of ISHRA destruction!Ouch  Regardless, this Shagun track is at least giving us lots of cute ISHRA moments to drool over that might not have happened if she hadn't entered... so  that's a good thing about her entry... I guess..Dead

*sigh* DIVAN are just magic, I'll leave it @ that.LOL

I hope Shagun's untimely interruption will finally teach these two to lock their bedroom door... or @the very least close it  when they are inside... otherwise their room is going to become as much of a rest stop for everyone as their home is these days.  If for no other reason then the fact that Raman has his work files in his room  they should consider putting a lock on it... but I guess since the CVs never looked into the mystery of the blue file Simmi stole this won't be addressed either. Wacko

Finally, Three Questions:

1.  Did anyone else notice that Ishu's request to Shagun to knock next time sounded off, like it was a voice over done later and not taped at the same moment?  I loved that Ishu said something  finally but it just sounded like a piece that was later edited in to me...maybe the CVs  reaction to the audiences frustrations with the way Ishu is being portrayed.

2.  When oh when will someone catch on to Shagun's motives I wonder?  For a second today I thought Mr. Bhalla might, but I was disappointed.  If this track plays out this way with Raman & the Bhallas never finding out until it's too late this not only misses on the potential of a revenge vs revenge storyline, but it underestimates the audience's intelligence and the character's gullibility.  Hopefully that changes soon.

3.  The promo- the comment to Romi,  does this mean they are finally  going to bring the Sarika back from wherever she is hiding?Stern Smile

Edited by RomComFan - 29 December 2014 at 10:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooEyes-Wide-ShutJyoeVeeann-K.13--Gan-Angel13Badtameez_Dil

Go to top