Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Santa Claus and other collages *Note on Pg 12 about Dec 30 * (Page 13)

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hey G,  As  I watched the epi I knew you wouldn't post today... it was clearly a disappointing episode. Like you said they did address some issues that  should have made it more watchable then it was despite the less then 2 minutes of ISHRA and the cute Bhalla family moment - but it all kind of fell flat to me as well.

I want to like this episode, I feel like I should like this episode a lot more but I just came away from it kind of let down though I enjoyed my ISHRA,  Bhalla family and Ru/Sharavu appearances.

Still positive about the show but some episodes just make you feel feel more 'blah' then others  despite the fact that nothing majorly horrible happened... which is weird.Confused

The editing and lack of presence of both actors at the same time in the hand holding sceen with ISHRA  made it kind of flat for me... 

This was pretty much me watching today's episode... ou know ... without the whole elevator bit.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooEyes-Wide-Shut-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

About today's episode Over-all track of Adi's issues being addressed i something liked about it...
i liked how Ishu getting to know about Adi's behavior...which needs to get addressed...
till now we only saw his anger phase which inside turmoils of him r supress...but now its about addressing why he is like this..
i ws looking forward such kind of track...when i looked at previous scenes of adi & raman...
today's adi looking at bala & shruv reminds of the same part where bala ws teaching adi shrvu phone came that tym also adi ws missing that phase...today when adi remind of ashok it gave...he missing that family which ws actually ws illusion created...
in true sense there is no such family or parents there for him...

maybe its me only felt but raman's aka karan's scenes were shot differently..they all taken close-up shots on dinning table sequence...
over-all it looked f9 but raman teasing ishu under the table ws missing out...

last bit how Ishu joining the scenes & adi's behavior made it how parents needs to be careful should keep a bit of check on behavior of there children in there grownup age..what problems they r facing in such age that needs to get addressed rather getting ignore...

I have no issues with them delving into Adi's issues.. But the editing was a mess !! You can see Karan's scenes were shot separately because the editing messed it up. They could have edited out that under table hand holding scene if they didn't have evpnough shots rather than putting it in...and the whole dining table conversation could have been held a bit longer... Why all of a sudden Ishita feeling shy .. Needed some teasing or some monolgue .. It would have been nice if they had shown some convo between the senior Bhallas about giving the lovebirds some time of their own before the whole breakfast table scene...

maybe it's just me spending my whole weekend going through the track leading to Ruhi's custody case and IsHRa marriage.. The little bits and parts that developed the track..compare that to this... It feels so different . 

More than the storyline .. It's the way it's shot that I have issues about. 

And I think DT is supposed to go on vacation around New Years.. So the whole Shagun raman in Adi's joint counseling sessions leading to lot of flashbacks coming up ...so I'm bracing myself for that part Dead

maalooEyes-Wide-ShutBadtameez_Dil

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

[QUOTE=banana.ishra]Very boring episode... Dead Angry Ouch

no collage gan.. Cry

You tell me which scene was collage worthy? I didn't feel anyOuch
[/QUOTEa

AFTER WATCHING TODAY'S EPISODE ITSELF I KNEW THERE WONT BE ANY SEPARATE POST AND COLLAGE...HIGHLY DISJOINED EPISODE...LOOKED VERY CLUMSY DUE 2 BAD EDITING...

Edited by banana.ishra - 30 December 2014 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

About today's episode Over-all track of Adi's issues being addressed i something liked about it...
i liked how Ishu getting to know about Adi's behavior...which needs to get addressed...
till now we only saw his anger phase which inside turmoils of him r supress...but now its about addressing why he is like this..
i ws looking forward such kind of track...when i looked at previous scenes of adi & raman...
today's adi looking at bala & shruv reminds of the same part where bala ws teaching adi shrvu phone came that tym also adi ws missing that phase...today when adi remind of ashok it gave...he missing that family which ws actually ws illusion created...
in true sense there is no such family or parents there for him...

maybe its me only felt but raman's aka karan's scenes were shot differently..they all taken close-up shots on dinning table sequence...
over-all it looked f9 but raman teasing ishu under the table ws missing out...

last bit how Ishu joining the scenes & adi's behavior made it how parents needs to be careful should keep a bit of check on behavior of there children in there grownup age..what problems they r facing in such age that needs to get addressed rather getting ignore...

I have no issues with them delving into Adi's issues.. But the editing was a mess !! You can see Karan's scenes were shot separately because the editing messed it up. They could have edited out that under table hand holding scene if they didn't have evpnough shots rather than putting it in...and the whole dining table conversation could have been held a bit longer... Why all of a sudden Ishita feeling shy .. Needed some teasing or some monolgue .. It would have been nice if they had shown some convo between the senior Bhallas about giving the lovebirds some time of their own before the whole breakfast table scene...

Even yest i said same editing is bit tym issue today again it ws very same...
i made a post its fed-up to see a SP show with such big editing problem...
karan's scenes yest also in santa ckithes were separate shot...
there ws no hand holding shown it ws merely left to the expressions & shown joining two separate shots...
i agree with if senior bhalla's talking about it..like its shown rinky's re-entry today...
but its mr bhalla took decision at there own...

maybe it's just me spending my whole weekend going through the track leading to Ruhi's custody case and IsHRa marriage.. The little bits and parts that developed the track..compare that to this... It feels so different . 

More than the storyline .. It's the way it's shot that I have issues about. 

that what ia also feel more the way they shot & show it on-screen...is the problem i see in the episodes...it the direction of the episodes & direction of scenes is not good...

And I think DT is supposed to go on vacation around New Years.. So the whole Shagun raman in Adi's joint counseling sessions leading to lot of flashbacks coming up ...so I'm bracing myself for that part Dead

Its not just DT infact Anita is also already on vacations...can see shagun's close-up shots in the episodes...even simmi actress is going on vacation...as per her insta update...
there might many actors taking off...
the main problem with execution of episodes is very poor...

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Hey G,  As  I watched the epi I knew you wouldn't post today... it was clearly a disappointing episode. Like you said they did address some issues that  should have made it more watchable then it was despite the less then 2 minutes of ISHRA and the cute Bhalla family moment - but it all kind of fell flat to me as well.

I want to like this episode, I feel like I should like this episode a lot more but I just came away from it kind of let down though I enjoyed my ISHRA,  Bhalla family and Ru/Sharavu appearances.

Still positive about the show but some episodes just make you feel feel more 'blah' then others  despite the fact that nothing majorly horrible happened... which is weird.Confused

The editing and lack of presence of both actors at the same time in the hand holding sceen with ISHRA  made it kind of flat for me... 

This was pretty much me watching today's episode... ou know ... without the whole elevator bit.LOL

@bold that is the feeling of mine too! Confused

your gif/pic is not visible yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Agree with u all..a total "meh" episode. I guess with everybody going on vacation can't expect anything better... Shots taken separately and joined together was so obvious...ishra scene had absolutely no life in it...totally fell flat. Looks like karan is on vacation... He is there for a total 5 min per episode. Mihir is totally cut off..doesn't show up at all..and with divyankas upcoming vacation  nothing much can be expected I guess. .A total let down it was,,,
someone was kind enough to post the download link to the book , Have  downloaded it. May be i will just read it till they all are back from vacation, 

Edited by maaloo - 30 December 2014 at 10:19am

Eyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan-Gan-

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ya.. I have no idea why but the whole episode was just... flat!

I feel like since nothing majorly disappointing happened and Shagun's game hasn't gone into full throttle just yet I should appreciate such episodes, but it just felt so disjointed and so obviously 'filler'. 
Meh.

Not sure why the gif wasn't visible, let me give it another shot-

http://netdna.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Jess-GIFs-11.gif

BTW: Maaloo (so sorry, I don't know your name - would you mind sharing?)  for sure read the book.  It is really different from the show - the timing, the Bhallas & Iyers, ISHRA relationship and  certainly Ishu is very different and her relationship with Adhi  is very much so but it's a good read.  I  read it before the show started just because I thought it might be helpful to compare... I was wrong.Confused  But it's certainly a book I've re read and enjoyed and it will surely take you into a different head space then you are in while watching what's on our screens these days. Smile

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
This is me at the amount of studying that still needs to be done and as a consequence missing out on YHM and spamming on your threads. 

Replace unicorns with puttar Day Dreaming 

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 30 December 2014 at 11:11am

RomComFan-Gan-usaonly

Go to top