Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This Ganga is Kadak (Page 3)

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

There is no new Ganga or old Ganga in being Kadak  Ganga has always been a fighter She has given earful to plenty of people  Saying the present Ganga  does not need doctor sa to defend her Doctor sa was previously her benefactor and then her husband how come the old Ganga became weak if he defended her ?He supported her that does not make a person weak coz everyone needs support in the world

The present  kadak pan is not actress ka kamal but its essence of the character which is present from start and if you think old Ganga was not kadak then for you
Giving  to Ratan Singh

http://i.minus.com/ib28Gi3SR5cB6e.gif

Will paste pictures of Sargun too if you want as Ganga Ganga was Kadak too   on many occasions and i believe these two  actresses if were in present in today's scene they will be awesome  Regarding  character of Ganga she has always been like this The character's essence is same Not changed Good i liked Ganga today
According to me  , Sriti  is well suited to the character Ganga till date . She emoted well in all situations , When she was here , that role needed challenging  actress who has to be able to show some agressiveness , some grief , some grit and determination and she has shown all these feelings very well . Later Ganga was in a way peace loving and love showing role , she got Jaggiya as her husband , and won everybody's heart with her subtle nature , Sargun suited well in that mould . Now the new Ganga is not fit here either in looks nor in action capacity , but ,we have to agree that today's her action was exceptional . Ganga's character is always in changing mode according to the available actress . But I admire Shashank for his adjusting mentality , and understanding the new Ganga very often ,because of the changing actrecess .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

tellygeek Goldie
tellygeek
tellygeek

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I liked the fiery Ganga today seen after a long time.

I respect all three actresses, the first two have portrayed varying aspects of Ganga's character very well, we need to wait watch for the new Ganga.

Personally, I have adored the outgoing, fearless and indefatigable Ganga when the character was newly introduced. She was outstanding as an immensely protective mother, as a homeless woman bereft of any love or respect. That she fell in love with Jagya seemed so natural, beautiful. Her internal unabashed feelings and struggle came out pretty well. I would patent 'dactar saab' for this phase of Ganga's character. I have missed hearing this fondly spelled title in a style unique to Ganga.

CVs should bring back these aspects to sustain viewers interest in this character.

Edited by tellygeek - 29 December 2014 at 8:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Originally posted by kikyo

There is no new Ganga or old Ganga in being Kadak  Ganga has always been a fighter She has given earful to plenty of people  Saying the present Ganga  does not need doctor sa to defend her Doctor sa was previously her benefactor and then her husband how come the old Ganga became weak if he defended her ?He supported her that does not make a person weak coz everyone needs support in the world

The present  kadak pan is not actress ka kamal but its essence of the character which is present from start and if you think old Ganga was not kadak then for you
Giving  to Ratan Singh

http://i.minus.com/ib28Gi3SR5cB6e.gif

Will paste pictures of Sargun too if you want as Ganga Ganga was Kadak too   on many occasions and i believe these two  actresses if were in present in today's scene they will be awesome  Regarding  character of Ganga she has always been like this The character's essence is same Not changed Good i liked Ganga today
According to me  , Sriti  is well suited to the character Ganga till date . She emoted well in all situations , When she was here , that role needed challenging  actress who has to be able to show some agressiveness , some grief , some grit and determination and she has shown all these feelings very well . Later Ganga was in a way peace loving and love showing role , she got Jaggiya as her husband , and won everybody's heart with her subtle nature , Sargun suited well in that mould . Now the new Ganga is not fit here either in looks nor in action capacity , but ,we have to agree that today's her action was exceptional . Ganga's character is always in changing mode according to the available actress . But I admire Shashank for his adjusting mentality , and understanding the new Ganga very often ,because of the changing actrecess .
i agree wid u that sriti was well suited.but so was sargun like u said that bcoz of change in her cirumstances. like wen she was not mrd 2 jagya she was needed 2 b fiery 4 he r survival but wen she got mrd 2 jagya & was @ peace why she shud b lashing out & or showing kadakpan??
@bold i agree but its not that sargun cudn't'd done all these things.bcoz if any1 has watched her in phulwa will say the same abt her. it was only that CVs made ganga bit homely afte her mrg 2 jagya.i rembr her entrynin phulwa . many ppl on that forum were dead aganist her even b4 entry but wid in 2  days she was hailed & ppl started saying she was/is perfect.
@bold blue ritely said.bcoz after mrg she didn't need 2 b fiery or in grief or in aggression 

@bold purple perfectly said. and i m not aasiya basher. i like her as an actress & the way she gave IV i respect her 4 her humbleness but u r rite that aasiya is not fit as ganga either in luks or in action.and its bcoz shes not suitable 4 this ckt in any way.and its not offence 2 her or her fans.
bcoz being a gud actor doesn't mean suitable 4 every role.
i agree wid u that 2day ganga's action was exceptional. no1 is denying that but its in ganga's nature & not bcoz of actress.thatswat all r saying.
and last para i also prais e shanky 4 his adjusting mentality tho aasiya & he don't've any chem. nor they luk like  a couple.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaCasper-BeautifulSoul_

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tellygeek

I liked the fiery Ganga today seen after a long time.

I respect all three actresses, the first two have portrayed varying aspects of Ganga's character very well, we need to wait watch for the new Ganga.

Personally, I have adored the outgoing, fearless and indefatigable Ganga when the character was newly introduced. She was outstanding as an immensely protective mother, as a homeless woman bereft of any love or respect. That she fell in love with Jagya seemed so natural, beautiful. Her internal unabashed feelings and struggle came out pretty well. I would patent 'dactar saab' for this phase of Ganga's character. I have missed hearing this fondly spelled title in a style unique to Ganga.

CVs should bring back these aspects to sustain viewers interest in this character.
ur 1st line even i liked but cudn't enjoy bcoz of the level of her perf.
i also respect all the 3 actresses. but how much time aasiya will need?? shes not  evenluking like ganga. sargun wen came instantly clicked atleast 2 me tho wen she  entered i  was bit sceptic not bcoz i thot she won't do justice 2 the role but bcoz of suitability of the ckt. but i must say she not just did justice 2 the ckt but ckt also suited her.
@bold i agree. even i liked that ganga more but don't know why CVs change her accent so drastically and it was  changed even wen sriti was there.bcoz sargun cud'd carry that accent perfectly.
her ckt in phulwa was much more rustic & fiery both in lang & dressings than ganga wen introduced or aasiya's rukku ckt in NBT2.and she used such rustic lang wid so much confidence that it never luked taht she"ll b ever able 2 bcum polished but there also wen phulwa got mrd 2 abhay & bcame  haveli bahu they change her accent from rustic one 2 polishe done & dressings also from dacoit clothes 2 perfectly draped sarees tho wid less jewellary.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaCasper-Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_

Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

This Ganga ang that Ganga koi nahi hai there is only one Ganga and that is the character played by diff females actors 

Haan after the new change this was the first time they showed Ganga speak up Arre but did she not speak up in front of her mama mami

Kadak pan has to be there on certain times; har baar the kadakpan can;t be shown

Pehle bhi they have shown her kadak when the time and events required it

Rat n his parents; Saachi outside KB when she recorded Saachi's kartoot; etc

The character will be shown what the makers want her to be seen as na so when time calls we will see Ganga in diff moods

Ek cheez though day before yesterday when her a section of her hair was in the front it did not look nice and also yesterday it was too much like she was going for a shaadi and sp hairstyle she did

Makers please Ganga previous hairstyles were very nice

Edited by Chahanya - 29 December 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaCasper-Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

of course its your opinion just like i find the present actress completely dull and boring and no match for previous two Just like i found Anjum Farooqi and Deblina both dull and boring actresses Of course you are not gonna agree with me on this LOLand same way we are not The second Ganga if was kadak less then she has track less too The ones she has you have not seen LOLit was not her fault and she was loved anyday more than this new actress The fans of couple know better than non fans

I don't know what's the problem with you fans and who asked to agree. I just wrote I found third actress better then the second actress. Sargun was dull, she voice was as if she got cold.This new gal who looks petite,but she looked dhamdhar in that scene. It's just my opinion and nobody has asked ur agreement. I don't understand the reason for critisizing other people's opinion.
Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:21am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaCasper-tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
lol sargun's voice was like she got cold.LOLher voice is called husky & sexy & not getting cold etc.
and she was dull its not all ppl's views. most of the ppl r saying aasiya is dull & boring in her acting & also in luks.SleepySleepy even neutral ppl r saying it. aasiya luks sleepy in all scenes whether its romantic, angry, shocked, normal or srprsd or any oder emotions.SleepySleepyand she luked like a servant OF Bh in her acting. now dressing hasbit improved oderiwse her dressing till now luked like a servant's clothes & not of haveli beendani. even anandi never luked like servant in he r dressings wen she was BH beendani. nor 1st actress palyed ganga wen she mrd jagya & cam e 2 BH.
sargun luked elegant & royal like haveli beendani & also she carried out the ckt v.nicely.bcoz ganga didn't need 2 lash out every now  & then.she gave an earful where that was needed widout shouting as that shouting was not needed.
ystrday it was needed so ganga shouted but still the impact was not like earlier actresses's acting.

and wen sum1 will post sumthing abt any ckt ppl will put their POVs which may b opposite. so theres no need 2 say why theres prob??
if sum1 has prob wid one ckt/actress then oders mite hav prob wid sum oder ckt/actor.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaCasper-BeautifulSoul_Reenatyzed

Go to top