India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This Ganga is Kadak (Page 2)

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Whats this Ganga that Ganga Ganga is Ganga The second Ganga single handedly stopped a child marriage and also exposed Shyamlal  Jagya played very less role in that and this logic  Ganga does not need doctor sa is strangeWacko Previously he was her benefactor and now her husband She does not become weak if he supports her just like he does not become weak   if you are talking about actress the present is actress is no match for  previous both actresses in Ganga's role Her acting is quite dull and boring even in good scenes Huge disappointment

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaHina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

of course its your opinion just like i find the present actress completely dull and boring and no match for previous two  Just like i found Anjum Farooqi and Deblina both dull and boring  actresses Of course you are not gonna agree with me on this LOLand same way we are not The second Ganga if was kadak less then she has track less too The ones she has you have not seen LOLit was not her fault and she was loved anyday more than this great new actress The fans of couple know better than non fans
agree wid u.
present ganga is dull & boring inspite of her shouting 2day.
2 show kadakpan theres no need 2 shout.u've 2 show the determination which both prev.actresses showed widout shouting & screaming.
and moreover after mrg ganga didn't've much 2 do like this.but still the way she showed mirror 2 sanchi after her delivery & then 2 shyamlal bahi was 2 gud inspte of the fact that situtns were not like this.
Cvs now r showing 2 show sum aggression in he rbcoz they know that this replacement has failed big time bcoz of viewers rejection of their 3rd ganga & desperately want 2 prove that their replacement is gud.

Jaya-VCasper-AdorableAnushaHina-BeautifulSoul_

AdorableAnusha Goldie
AdorableAnusha
AdorableAnusha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged

The previous actress in Ganga's role was  much more better in being kadak than this one and being Kadak depends on track Now Ganga cannot be lashing out randomely on anyone until someone does not mess up so how you are saying second Ganga was dull and just a show piece The tracks where she requires to be Kadak she was Where she does not require she was not so?? This is  strange to say second Ganga was just a show piece and dull so you wanted her to lash at everyone without any reason Confused

agree with dolly these twists are brought now only to get replacement accepted  or to give lollypop to new actress The previous actress also wanted to do something Her character was sidelined for GNN drama for long but Gajra Kottery said i cannot bring twists and turns for you Now suddenly twists are coming fo Ganga Sona became Ganga's cousin and all these twists Amazing Ms Kottery Now how these twists are coming ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vmaria13Casper-Hina-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Jaya-V Senior Member
Jaya-V
Jaya-V

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Don't know you are talking about whom actress here or character Confusedbecause Ganga has always been kadak where she requires to be  

Don't know what is meant by She does not  need doctor sa to defend her Wackowhat does this mean ?He is her husband A wife does not need her husband for you ?Shocked

if you are talking about actress then i find present one no match for previous one and she herself knows the standards set by previous actresses were too high it will take much time for her to get acceptance

if  second was less kadak for you then she cannot be randomely showing her kadak pan to everyone she will only give it back to people if they mess up with her , her husband , her family

Its your opinion but it confused me like hell as exactly what you want to say but whatever i have understood completely disagree

Edited by Jaya-V - 29 December 2014 at 10:01am

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-saba113Hina-tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
This Ganga is not Kadak Ganga is always Kadak where she requires to be LOLYou yourself are saying previous Ganga was very less Kadak but it  do means she was kadak where she requires to beLOL so ?if you talking about actress The present one is no match for me for previous 2 In my humble opinion and i am blind bias fan of anyone among previous two so don't call me that  and i do accept replacements right now i am big time disappointed me present actress in Ganga's role

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-Hina-Dreamer_tiny15

saba113 IF-Dazzler
saba113
saba113

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Lol wow saying second Ganga must have been kadak too it means you have not seen her scenes and declared her dull and boring without seeing that ?amazing 

AdorableAnushamaria13Casper-Hina-Dreamer_tiny15

maria13 Goldie
maria13
maria13

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
O i love Ganga and Ganga character was awesome today but if i did not enjoy the scene much it is  because of  DULL AND BORING acting of actressDead She is no match for actress who was second Ganga neither first

AdorableAnushaCasper-Dreamer_Hina-tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
i agree that kadakpan doesn't mean lashing out every now & then.
i think ppl want ganga 2 lash out like gauri used 2 do. shouting & screaming like a  banshee.Wink

and if talking abt actresses then i think even tho 2day i liked ganga scene & will say aasiya was gud but not up2 the level of 1st or 2nd actress.i cudn't enjoy the scene much.
her acting in all scenes is dull & boring.Ouch
luk @ her expressions she always seems 2 b sleepy.
and i m watching only he r expressions from the day she entered that now she"ll do sumthing or show sum expressions.
she doesn't hav even voice moduln in 2days scene which was reqd.Ouch
i  was atleast hoping sum gud acting from aasiya wen she entered tho shes misfit 4 ganga's role.but i m disappointed in her.bcoz ckt doesn't suit her even  a bit. shes more suitable as sugna's replacement.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VCasper-Dreamer_Hina-

Go to top