Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

This Ganga ang that Ganga koi nahi hai there is only one Ganga and that is the character played by diff females actors 

Haan after the new change this was the first time they showed Ganga speak up Arre but did she not speak up in front of her mama mami

Kadak pan has to be there on certain times; har baar the kadakpan can;t be shown

Pehle bhi they have shown her kadak when the time and events required it

Rat n his parents; Saachi outside KB when she recorded Saachi's kartoot; etc

The character will be shown what the makers want her to be seen as na so when time calls we will see Ganga in diff moods

Ek cheez though day before yesterday when her a section of her hair was in the front it did not look nice and also yesterday it was too much like she was going for a shaadi and sp hairstyle she did

Makers please Ganga previous hairstyles were very nice

Edited by Chahanya - 9 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Beautiful-Soul

of course its your opinion just like i find the present actress completely dull and boring and no match for previous two Just like i found Anjum Farooqi and Deblina both dull and boring actresses Of course you are not gonna agree with me on this 😆and same way we are not The second Ganga if was kadak less then she has track less too The ones she has you have not seen 😆it was not her fault and she was loved anyday more than this new actress The fans of couple know better than non fans

I don't know what's the problem with you fans and who asked to agree. I just wrote I found third actress better then the second actress. Sargun was dull, she voice was as if she got cold.This new gal who looks petite,but she looked dhamdhar in that scene. It's just my opinion and nobody has asked ur agreement. I don't understand the reason for critisizing other people's opinion.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lol sargun's voice was like she got cold.😆her voice is called husky & sexy & not getting cold etc.
and she was dull its not all ppl's views. most of the ppl r saying aasiya is dull & boring in her acting & also in luks.🥱🥱 even neutral ppl r saying it. aasiya luks sleepy in all scenes whether its romantic, angry, shocked, normal or srprsd or any oder emotions.🥱🥱and she luked like a servant OF Bh in her acting. now dressing hasbit improved oderiwse her dressing till now luked like a servant's clothes & not of haveli beendani. even anandi never luked like servant in he r dressings wen she was BH beendani. nor 1st actress palyed ganga wen she mrd jagya & cam e 2 BH.
sargun luked elegant & royal like haveli beendani & also she carried out the ckt v.nicely.bcoz ganga didn't need 2 lash out every now  & then.she gave an earful where that was needed widout shouting as that shouting was not needed.
ystrday it was needed so ganga shouted but still the impact was not like earlier actresses's acting.

and wen sum1 will post sumthing abt any ckt ppl will put their POVs which may b opposite. so theres no need 2 say why theres prob??
if sum1 has prob wid one ckt/actress then oders mite hav prob wid sum oder ckt/actor.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanvismile

I don't know what's the problem with you fans and who asked to agree. I just wrote I found third actress better then the second actress. Sargun was dull, she voice was as if she got cold.This new gal who looks petite,but she looked dhamdhar in that scene. It's just my opinion and nobody has asked ur agreement. I don't understand the reason for critisizing other people's opinion.

LOL

LOL I don't  know  whats the problem with you why all world needs to bow their heads in front your logics  Why cannot people disagree with you You found Sargun dull and boring her voice got cold  I disagree I find Askya 100000 dull and boring because her dull acting and bad voice modulation she is not letting me enjoy the character I am loving since Sriti times Whats the crime we disagreed you Here neutral viewers too disagreed with you with your opinion of calling second Ganga dull Her voice called cold ðŸ¤¢ and by the way when did you love first Ganga you were always anti Ganga? who cares abour ur opinion People disagreed with you and they have right to do so

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JaGan fans listen to me Just ignore this post Bad attempt to make Ganga fans fight over actress  nothing more ðŸ¤¢I have never seen TM praising Sriti too as Ganga even for once🥱  Regarding Sargun voice looked like got cold is the most funny thing i have ever read 🤪Sargun in Ganga's role used to sing in her voice lullabays to children Two times she sang and her voice so sweet I have seen even the little baby abhi smiling looking at her Can post pictures for some  That tells how sweet and loving voice she has and her voice got kadak pan too when she used to get angry Yes she did not shout like Anjum and Deblina tearing the ear drums of people thats why probably she was dull and boring  for some Better ignore her posts No need to pay attention 🥱