Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

This Ganga is Kadak

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Today just happen to see bv after a long time

This new Ganga is quite dhamdhar. Today she delivered her dialogs perfectly. She is quite a Dhamaka, not dull, she doesn't require doctor sa to defend her. Though I don't watch bv,Its loved her acting today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tellygeekChahat_A_Doshi

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
lol how come the old Ganga was not  kadak and needed doctor sa to defend her? May be you have not seen her giving back to Sanchi in court room Neither you have seen giving back to  Ratan  and Shyamlal ?

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 29 December 2014 at 9:42am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushasaba113Hina-Dreamer_.Sidratiny15Chahat_A_DoshiReenatyzed

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

lol how come the old Ganga was not  kadak and needed doctor sa to defend her? May be you have not seen her giving back to Sanchi in court room Neither you have seen giving her back to  Sanchi and Shyamlal ?
sidra yeah . it luks like ppl hadn't watched those epis.i was imagining sriti & sargun @ her place 2 day.and quite disappointed wid aasiya. i m not saying shes bad but she doens't hav that spark or kadakpan.
and wen did ganga need dr saa 2 protect ehr whether b4  or after mrg??it luks like ppl ahv sum prsnl probs wid prev. actresses.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-Vsaba113Dreamer_BeautifulSoul_

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:34am | IP Logged
There is no new Ganga or old Ganga in being Kadak  Ganga has always been a fighter She has given earful to plenty of people  Saying the present Ganga  does not need doctor sa to defend her Doctor sa was previously her benefactor and then her husband how come the old Ganga became weak if he defended her ?He supported her that does not make a person weak coz everyone needs support in the world

The present  kadak pan is not actress ka kamal but its essence of the character which is present from start and if you think old Ganga was not kadak then for you
Giving  to Ratan Singh

http://i.minus.com/ib28Gi3SR5cB6e.gif

Will paste pictures of Sargun too if you want as Ganga Ganga was Kadak too   on many occasions and i believe these two  actresses if were in present in today's scene they will be awesome  Regarding  character of Ganga she has always been like this The character's essence is same Not changed Good i liked Ganga today

Edited by kikyo - 29 December 2014 at 8:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaCasper-Ilovemsksaba113ViswasrutiBeautifulSoul_tiny15

Dreamer_ IF-Rockerz
Dreamer_
Dreamer_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

lol how come the old Ganga was not  kadak and needed doctor sa to defend her? May be you have not seen her giving back to Sanchi in court room Neither you have seen giving her back to  Sanchi and Shyamlal ?
sidra yeah . it luks like ppl hadn't watched those epis.i was imagining sriti & sargun @ her place 2 day.and quite disappointed wid aasiya. i m not saying shes bad but she doens't hav that spark or kadakpan.
and wen did ganga need dr saa 2 protect ehr whether b4  or after mrg??it luks like ppl ahv sum prsnl probs wid prev. actresses.
actually JaGan fans like them and presently they are not pretty impressed with new actress so suddenly all those who wrote against Ganga suddenly become liking to herLOLanyways Ganga has given to plenty of people before so there is no new Ganga or old Ganga in this This is our dear Ganga Forever same

Acting wise missed previous two actresses AK was better today a bit than previously Still no match for previous two

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushasaba113ViswasrutiBeautifulSoul_tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Well it's my opinion, I found second Ganga dull, a show piece , very few times she must have been Kadak, no match to this new actress.
Hina- IF-Rockerz
Hina-
Hina-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
wow the ones who always wrote against Ganga are praising Ganga nowshocking !!!!!!!! ShockedAnyways whats this Ganga and that GangaWackoGanga has not changed and only actress changed Ganga had been Kadak before too and why old Ganga became weak if Doctor sa defended her  He encouraged this one too Doctor sa is her pati Husband wife defend each other  support each other  or you think Ganga does not need her husband Confused
anyways if you are doing this Ganga and that Ganga then you must watch episodes of Ganga giving earful to Ratan Singh , Padma , Sanchi , Shyamlal I will be glad to provide dates of episodes if you wantBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaCasper-BeautifulSoul_tiny15

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
of course its your opinion just like i find the present actress completely dull and boring and no match for previous two  Just like i found Anjum Farooqi and Deblina both dull and boring  actresses Of course you are not gonna agree with me on this LOLand same way we are not The second Ganga if was kadak less then she has track less too The ones she has you have not seen LOLit was not her fault and she was loved anyday more than this new actress The fans of couple know better than non fans

Edited by Beautiful-Soul - 29 December 2014 at 9:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaya-VAdorableAnushaHina-Viswasrutitiny15

Go to top