Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar 29 Dec - Page 5

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Btw do these loosers have any idea about who akbar was..Nautanki monkey bana ke rakh diya hai...grrr!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sricharan416 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

every one know they edited ๐Ÿ˜กJA ke precap pe b trust mat karo its nt first time bohut time jo precap pe dekhya wo dekhya hi nahi salim ke wo precap le lo jab wo jalal ko marne aate hai raat ko

Yup u r right they edited lot of precaps.
one thing I want to ask u that do u have any idea about after anarkali s death or some thing who will play the characters  of salim  and Noorzahan? (I am watching d show with a  hope that d characters will be played by our parijat )
Always ur posts r very nice and thank u very much 
Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Susan.

Our Jalal and Jodha look cute as usual. 

EK has made a joke out of two precious historical characters.

Now she will proceed to do the same with Salim, Maan bai  and the rest. 
Edited by Charu.S - 9 years ago
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charu.S

Thanks for sharing Susan.

Our Jalal and Jodha look cute as usual.

EK has made a joke out of two precious historical characters.

Now she will proceed to do the same with Salim, Maan bai and the rest.

Exactly i agree with you
And some "people" are acting as if Ekta is a saint! They are bashing JA but we all know same thing will happen with SA...its so obvious..this lady is just ๐Ÿคฌ
i hate her ๐Ÿคข
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved akdha scenethey looks lovely.but it was very short...rest of all was bakwaas esp sakali scene was crap..day by day less screen space for akdha..
now itz all about saka๐Ÿ˜ก
.RT looks unhappy nowadays...
kya din aa gaye hai ab jodha akbar ...leads kohi side character se badtar bana diya inn cvs ne๐Ÿ˜ก

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

That was the only scene that i enjoyed a lot! It was beautiful <3

yaa same here..to be frank JA se zyada mujhe rakhi sawant ne bcl mein entertain kiya
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ghalibmirza

Btw do these loosers have any idea about who akbar was..Nautanki monkey bana ke rakh diya hai...grrr!!

Inn logo ko hud nahi pata what they r showing...Anarkali ko hair designer bana diya as much i know wo apne dance ke wajah se famous thi right...ab os ko dancer nahi dekh sakte kyu ke ab wo parallel lead hai๐Ÿ˜กhistory ke A TO Z sab change kar diya
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

seriously yaar ab tak ek dance scene nahi dekhya hai anar ke aur sab rajkumari os ke frds wah history ke A TO Z change kar diya hai inn ke bas chale ye log anar aur salim ke shaadi b kara de ...cv se ab mujhe dar lagta hai seriously hum kuch b expect kar sakte hai inn logo se

arrree samjhaa karooo ...DANCER heroine pee kaunnn ansuunnn girayegaaa ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bechariii ablaa nariii  anar ๐Ÿ˜‰
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sricharan416

Yup u r right they edited lot of precaps.
one thing I want to ask u that do u have any idea about after anarkali s death or some thing who will play the characters  of salim  and Noorzahan? (I am watching d show with a  hope that d characters will be played by our parijat )
Always ur posts r very nice and thank u very much 

i have no ideaabout that dnt expect any thing from cv Anar buried alive between two walls but as u know ekta never follow history might b they change the history and show salim aur anar shaadi
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...SoniSona...

arrree samjhaa karooo ...DANCER heroine pee kaunnn ansuunnn girayegaaa ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bechariii ablaa nariii  anar ๐Ÿ˜‰

but still they cant change that fact wo famous thi apne dance ke wajah se agar atina hi darta ye character introduce nahi kar wate