Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

zaya SS *Dil Ka Rishta*chp 24*pg-78* 18th june (Page 78)

nishagupta Newbie
nishagupta
nishagupta

Posted: 11 June 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Plz update dear Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly20

nofan Groupbie
nofan
nofan

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Omg this story is so good
Can wait for the update :3

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks  everyone  for liking  my mind ghumaing story...lol
Ur love and support  meas alot to me.

And @madhu and @alina don't  think  i didn't  read ur comments  i did dearus...but i wanted to reply with same intrest  and love...so will reply when allah give me free time..

And to my all lovely readers...
i m little  busy...no m hell busy here...but i'll try my best to update as soon as possible..

Love u all.

zayalove

zaya.fatima Senior Member
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
OMG I felt like killing that ZeeshanAngry
What he have done with ZainShocked
I'm realy very looking forward for story to unfold 
Continue soon

butterfly20

Riya5666 Senior Member
Riya5666
Riya5666

Posted: 12 June 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Ohh woww...
Kya twist laaya hai tumne Hania...!
Superbbb...
Zain Abdullah in danger...!
Ohoo... Pls continue soon...

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:03am | IP Logged
                Chapter 24
Aliya closed her eyes at that painful and her life shattering  memory when she saw him last time as his zain...

Authors POV.

they took zain to the hospital while aliya was still with him holiday  his hand...she informed usman about the incident police   arrived at the spot and started finding  the criminals.
As the ambulance  stopped at the hospital  whole abdullah's was already  present there...they took out the strature aliya still with him holding  his hand crying...as surayya saw aliya's  and zain she move forward  and jerked her hand away and looked at her with hateful  eyes...she stand there stunned while they took him out of her sight...she was standing  there when she heard usman voice.
Usman:aliya 
She looked back and run to him nd hugged him crying so much.
Aliya:m sorry uncle..main nhn janti ye sab kaisy hua??zain..*sobs* zain bahar gya or...*crying*
Usman:sab allah ka hukm hota h beta..zain thek ho jay ga..plzz khamosh ho jao..
But nothing  can stopped  her tears.
Aliya:mjhy..mjhy zain ko dekhna hai...us..us s milna h.
*she was crying  like kids*
Usman:beta us ka treatment  chal raha h..wo ICU main h...ham sab dukhi hn.ham sab pareshan  hn..plz..allah s dua karo sab thek ho jay ga.
He took her with him inside the hospital.as surayya saw her she shouted.
Surayya:wahin ruk jao.aik qadam bhi agy barhaya to mujh s bura koi ni hoga...
Everyone  looked at her shocked.
Usman:surayya  begum ye waqt in sab baton ka ni h 
Surayya:to konsa waqt h..jab is ka bura saya mery bety ki zindagi  ly ly ga???
Usman shouted:surayya  begum!!!
Surayya:bas usman sahab ab or nhn.mjhy is larki par bilkul bharoosa ni h..ye choty gharon k log paisy k lye kuch bhi kar sakty hn..
Aliya:aunty plzzz ap samjhti hn k is sab ki zimmy dar main hun???
Surayya:to or kon h???dekho khud ko or mery bety ko???tm donon sath m thy na???aik gari m??to phir tmhn aik kharash tak ni ai or mery bety k jism par aik jaga ni h jahan zakhm na ho???
She was shouting  at top of her lungs.
Aliya was stunned and quite she had nothing  to say her life was total shattered  right now..first  zain then this accuses...but she care for one person right now..her zain her husband her life...
Surayya shouted  again:bolo...jawab do..koi jawab h tmhary pas iska???
Aliya:aunty main nhn jatnti ye sab kaisy hua???ham aik jaga pani k lye ruky thy or zain n kaha k wo car park krny ja raha h or main wahin khari thi jab mjhy logon ka shor sunai dia...
She heard a voice :bas bht ho gai tmhari kahanian ab jo kehna police station  m kehna.
Every one  shocked  to hear tha from inspector except surayya...
Usman:look inspecter ap inhn arrest ni kar sakty...ye innocent  hn.
Inspector:daikhye sir in k khilaf hamary pas FIR darj h or thori bht janch k bad shak in par hi jata h.mrs. surayya abdullah  n in m khilaf complaint karwai h.
Usman came to aliya...beta tm pareshan  mat ho main kucg krta hun.
Usman  calling different  ppl .the judges  and the lawyers  but they r unavailable.  

Inspector:sorry sir ap in ko jail jany s nhn rok sakty aap ki mrs ka case bht strong  h..ly chalo isy.
Aliya:ruken main sach keh rahi hun main n kuch ni  kia...plzzz .. aunty...plzzz..
Surraya fumes  with  anger:wo sab to pata chal  jay ga kuch dair m.
And they took her with them...

In that whole situation doctor came out of OT...
Surayya rushed  to doctor and usman stopped  trying  contacting and move to doctor  too...
Doctor:mr and mrs abdullah u too come to my cabin plz..
They all went in doctor  settle in his chair..
Surayya:plz doctor  kuch to bataye.zain thek to h na???
Doctor:mrs abdullah  abhi  unki halat k bary m kuch kehna mushkil h k wo puri tarah s thek hn ya nhn..jab tak unhn hosh ni aa jata.
Usman:what do u mean doctor.
Doctor:sir ur son is out of danger  now...unhn bht injuries  ai hn lekin sab s bari problem  ye h k un ka sar pehly glass s or phir tree s takraya h jo damage glass break hony s reh gya wo tree h ho gya...m sorry but m afeaid that these injuries can effect his memory...
Surayya:what???nooo... (she started  crying)
Doctor:relax mrs abdullah jab tak unki reports ni aa jatn kuch kehna mushkil  h...but unki surgory s ye hi pata chalta h k unki head injuries  bht severe  hn...
They both came out surrya was crying  virgously.
Usman informed  every one about zain's  condition.all are worried.

Zain was still in ICU didn't  got his concious. Doctor  said it will take 48 hours...Everyone  praying  for his health...Surayya  was watching  him through  glass window..

meanwhile  in police station they started  investigation. Asking  her lots of questions  in a very bad way...when usman reached  there with his lawyer and they started  behaving well with her...she was answering  straight  and truely ...when they started  questioning about what they were doing before he stopped  at the small house she mentioned  zeeshan's call but she too said she didn't  knew what he said...
The cops were finding  the goons in nearby  villages and suddenely  inspector got a call from them that they captured  one...after reamand he confessed  that some guys paid them to kill him but ppl came running  when they heard shooting  noice so one of our boss shoot at his cars tire and it got out of control  and hit the tree...we don't  know he alive or daed...
He cut the call and looked  at aliya she was crying  still not for her for zain...as she saw usman she rushed  to him and asked about zain..the inspctor found her innocent  and release her...usman shouted  on them for troubling her and him..but inspector  said it's  his duty.
They went out of police  station and usman ask her to go to home but she said she wanted  to see him..
Usman:surayya  begum bhi wahan hn..wo tmhn dekh kr bht ghussa hungi...behtar hoga tm abhi ghar chali jao..jab wo ghar jaengi to i promise main tmhn zain s milwany ly chalun ga...

They both get in his car and driver started driving

Usman's monologue:ye zain ko ly kar itna pareshan  q h..maim samjh sakta hun k wo iska boss h but ye concern boss employe wali nhn lag rahi mujhy.. policy station m bhi isy apni  ni zain ki fikar thi.??? He kept thinking and the  he thought...ye sab ka bht khayal  rakhti h bht achy dil ki larki h ho sakta h k isi lye aesa baehavr kr rahi h..zain ki halat hi aesi h...lekin jo main soch raha hun agar wo sach h to mujh s ziada khush in donon k lye koi nhn ho sakta...aik bar zain hosh m aa jay...main in  donon s zaroor  bat karun ga is bary m.

She reached home...ayat got worried  seeing her crying...she hugged her and cried more...ayat think she is crying bcuz of accusion so she kept consolling her...ghulam and shabana  too knew all the incident  and they are worried  too...but happy that usman supported her...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesucks_78HarshikaAnurajPrincessAaliya3fariya98HARSHTAAmazeballsFebi_Love_PreezayaloveNazzz16Uniquely...memadhufx9...

HARSHTA Senior Member
HARSHTA
HARSHTA

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Oh no yar! :(The kya ho gya...mujhe laga hi tha ki aisa kch zroor hoga...BT I wasn't expecting Surraiya's accusation... Bechari Aaliya...Jo koi nhi samajh paya woh humare Usman mamu ne jaan lia!! Love u Mamu jaan!! Now I m able to connect the stories wid the hints from d previous updates...the story s gonna b awesome!! I m really excited!!! Thnx for update dear!:):)
Nazzz16 IF-Dazzler
Nazzz16
Nazzz16

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Zain ko memory loss :(
Very emotional part !!
Suraiya accusing aliya ..,,
Feeling very bad for zaya .,,
Continue asap .,!!

Thnxx for pm :)

butterfly20