Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

zaya SS *Dil Ka Rishta*chp 24*pg-78* 18th june (Page 71)

nishagupta Newbie
nishagupta
nishagupta

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
plz disclose the suspense and cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I will update soon..
sorry all my dearus...
will update in one or 2 days...
thanks for ur love 4 this story.
lots of love.
hania
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
chapter 21 (A)

they both went to finalise the deal the everything went so nicely and smoothly...
when they returened back to hotel aliya screamed as she get out of the car...
aliya:zain!!!!!...beach u promised me ham wapsi m beach chalen gy...plz plz plz...
(she was exited like a kid zain could't help but smile he nod and get out of the car  and run towards sea...zain followed her she played with water waves and splash them with her hands hse were all soaked zain was standing far admiring her beauty and her smile she suddenely looked at zain and motioned him to come.he denied she grabbed ger anarkali as it became heavy with water and came to him...he kept looking at her confused she hold his arm and make him walk with her on beach he happily start walking with her they both started walking in a romantic way looking at each other admiring sea view when suddenely a big wave coming to the shore she pushed zain in the water and he fell down now he was all soaked water dripping from his hair and aliya was continuesly laughing...he too smile and in a moment he stand and start coming towards aliya..she understand his intentions and start running but he was too fast that he caught her and spun her around then take her in the sea.
aliya:z..zian kia kar rahy ho??? ye london ni h...sab daikh rahy hain..(she  panicked)
zain:i don't care.jab tm ny mjhy dhakka dia tab bhi to sab daikh rahy thy...(he smirk)
aliya:b..but that was...(he make her stand and start splashing water over her)
zain:(shouts laughing) revenge time!!!
aliya:acha ye bat h...to dekho ab zain abdullah.
(she too started splashing water on him and they both started playing with water like 5 years old.)
suddenely zain disappear aliya started searching for him but no sign of him...she become panicked and started shouting..
aliya;zain!!!zain!!!...
(she look here and there but no sign of him.she started crying looking for him in the water...suddenly she heard a loud splash and someone hugged him from back...she immediately turn and seee zain.she hugged him immidiately)
aliya:kahan chaly gay thy tum???i... i was scared.(crying)
zain:i was just testing k main under water swimming bhool to nhn gya.(smile)
aliya:tm..tm yahan swimming champion bano...main ja rahi hun.(started to free her self)
zain:ok baba m sorry...(he hugged him tighter)
 one aunty:ALLAH tauba  kia zamana aa gya h...khuly aam...chi chi.
zain and aliya jumped apart hearing her and super embarassed.
zain:w...wo.. aunty is...isy sardi lag rahi tho... to...main n..(aliya chuckled.zain glare at her and then smile at aunty)
aunty:sardi lag rahi h to ghar jao na yahan kia kar rahy ho???
zain:j...ji bilkul.. ja hi rahy thy...hain na???(looks at aliya she nodded...takes aliya's hand and leave)

as they entered in everyone look at them wide eyes.both were looking like she just stepped out from heavy rain...zain smile at everyone and went to their room immidiately taking aliya along.as they reached their room...aliya went in and zain went to his...as he is about to enter i side  aliya call him from her room.
aliy:zain!!
he came to her room as it was 2 rooms after him.he witnissed a shivering aliya folding her arms at his chest her teeth were shivering too..
zain:aliya..kia hua??? go and change..(he panicked closed all the windows and ac )
aliya:mmm...mery kkkapppryy.
zain:kahan hain mjhy batao main nikalta hun.
aliya;cccar mmmain.wo...jab tm or wo...bbblond flirt kr rahy thy to ghussy m apna bag lana bbbhhhol gai..(she completed shivering)
zain:.oh god... aliya tm beemar par jao gi.go and change whatever u had in this closet main change kr k tmhary kapry lata hun.go now...(he shouted)
aliya:ohk...
zain went to change and aliya went to closet as she open that she found nothing but a lot of night wares she got irritated looking at them...
aliya:ughhh...ye kia h???ye kapry hain ya tissue paper??? pata nhn ye bhi q pehenti hain ye larkian???...(she realised what she said and bite her toumgue)
aliya:m not going there...hmmm to kia pehnun i need to change that wet clothes warna beemar par jaon gi...(she thinks)
aliya:wesy bhi zain kuch dair m mery kapry la raha h..ye bhi try kr leti hun...(she laugh to herself)zain ny hi kaha tha na k wo london wali larkian hot hoti hain,main bhi dekhti hun mujh sy ziada hot ni hungi.
she picked one red net night gown and went to change...
meanwhile zain changed and went to his car it was locked he asked for watchman as he had the keys of all the cars but he was now where to be seen he asked from staff and they said he had faced a medical emergency so we had to took him to hospital his will give u ur car keys in 2 hours please compromise with us and sorry for waiting...
zain sigh and headed to aliya's room.
zain knocked on it:aliya!!! aliya..
(while aliya stopped her admiring session by looking at herself from differnt angles in mirror)
aliya behind the door:han...
zain:wo tmhary kapry...(before he complete )
aliya:aa gay (she unlocked the door and extend his hand from behind the door)
zain:ummm nhn wo watchman had the keys and wo 2 ghanty main milen gi.
(she immediately lock it agian.zain was confused then his mind starts working)
zain:tm darwaza q nhn khol rahi ho???(smirk)
aliya:(confused)...ummm mjhy hawa lag jay gi.
zain chuckled:main soup order kar deta hun mjhy bhi sardi lag rahi h donon beth kr khayen gy.
aliya:NNN  Nhn  m...main thek hun.tm apny room m jao..by.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ONAegoFebi_Love_PreeAmazeballsHARSHTAZaya2mariya19_fariya98KitkitMkbzayaloveNazzz16

Zaya2 Senior Member
Zaya2
Zaya2

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Awsum!!!! Update soon! 

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 21 (B)

zain leave to his room thinking...
zain:ye darwaza q nhn khol rahi???well chalo i can't force her..
after one an hour aliya started feeling hungry...
aliya:mjhy bhook lag rahi h.ab kia karun??? neechy bhi ni ja sakti food order krti hun to steward ay ga or mery kapry...(she looked at herself)..kia karun???zain...han zain sy kehti hun...ya right us k elawa mery pas koi option bhi to nhn h...one hour rehta h mera bag milny m or aik ghanty m pakka faint ho jaun gi bhook sy.
she dialed his number...and he immidiately pick her call.
zain:hi..
aliya:hi...
zain:kia hua???meri yad a rahi h..?? (smirk)
aliya rolled her eyes:jab dekho majnu mood on rehta h...mjhy bhook lag rahi h.
zain:to hotel staff ko intercom karo or khana mangwa lo.
aliya:mm...mjy hotel staff sy nhn mahgwana tm ly kar ao.
zain:shohar sy khidmat kar wa rahi ho...(said innocently)
aliya:zain stope bieng dramatic mjhy sach m bhook lagi h and i don't want anyone in my room exept u...(she huffed)
zain gulped:irady to thek hain na??? bhook lagi h...only u..
aliya:shut up zain...main kisi ko room m ni any dy sakti q k mery kapry...
zain:tmhary kapry???kia???
aliya:wo...(isy bataon gi to iska dimagh ulta chalny lagy ga...thinks)..wo  they r torn so acha ni lagta na...that's why.
zain:ok main khana ly kr ata hun..don't worry.(smile)
aliya wrapped bed sheet on her barely covered body and sat to wait for zain after few minutes she haered a knock.
aliya:kon???
zain:waiter ma'm...(aliya see through hole and smile)
she open the door and hide behind door he entered with tray and start to hande it to aliya but as he saw she was wrapped up in sheet like a baby in a quilt..so he kept it on table.and went to lock the door again.
aliya look at him surprised:t..tum yahin betho gy???
zain:han main n bhi khana ni khaya tmhary baghair kaisy khata jab ham sath m kha sakty hain.q koi problem h???
aliya:nnnhn to..(she thinks it's bad to send him out he will be hurt)
she smile and sat infront of him on bed while he was on sofa with table between them...he opens the packets and server her food she was too hungry to focus on anything other than foood.
as she was eating continuesly she did'nt notice that her one edge slip from her hand showing her net night gown and thin strapes of her inner shirt...zain immidiately stopped eating and kept looking at him with open mouth.
aliya looked at him and noticed him staring at her sholder.she covered it with sheet again...
zain absent mindly:u...r wearing a night gown???
aliya:umm... mery kapry...u know...so mjhy ye hi mila..closet m so..
before she could complete zain was so close to her..
zain kept looking in her eyes:can i see u in that dress...please.
aliya:z..zain!!! (she looked down nervously)
zain tip her chin up:m ur husband aliya...this is my right to see my wife..
aliya closed her eyes:ohk..
and let the sheet fall in her feet...zain moves lil back to have her better view and start scanning her he stare at her like he was watching her for the first time in his life.
she felt shy under his heated gaze...
he move closer closer so close and took her face in his hands and gently kiss her...she too wrapped her arms around his neck...something startd burning inside them and in few seconds emotions took over thir brains and they lost in each others worls
d...they did what thy did'nt wanted to...what was right for them but it's wrong in others view...

tadaaa...sorry for making u wait for such a bakbak of mine...but from now secret will reveal...but bit by bit bot so soon...
chappals are welcomed...
lots of love hania

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitha18HARSHTAmariya19_fariya98AmazeballsFebi_Love_PreezayaloveNazzz16KitkitMkb

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaya2

Awsum!!!! Update soon! 

THANKS DEAR...Smile
WILL TRY TO..Big smile
HARSHTA Senior Member
HARSHTA
HARSHTA

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Hania!! It was amazing! Really loved the part where they were walking hands in hands n lookin in each others eyes on the beach...gosh! It was soo romantic n cute! N the aunty part was really funny!! Bechare dono kitne embarrased ho gye the! N whn Aaliya said kapde hai ya tissue paper! I was laughing really hard! I mean seriously TISSUE PAPER!!!! N OMG Aaliya wearing a red night gown ahn! Will b really awesoem to watch Zain's expressions!!!
N I m really sorry as I didnt commented on your previous updates...
Bt nyways do continue soon dear! Really desperate to lnw whays gonna happen next!!!
TC!:)
LOVE
HATSHTA:):):):):)
HARSHTA Senior Member
HARSHTA
HARSHTA

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Embarrassed EmbarrassedOH MY GOD!!! AWESOME CHPTR!!!!! SO FINALLY ZAIN SAW AALIYA...it was fabulous! Continue soon!

Edited by HARSHTA - 25 May 2015 at 7:10am

butterfly20

Go to top