Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

zaya SS *Dil Ka Rishta*chp 24*pg-78* 18th june (Page 50)

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for ur pyary pyary comments..
it makes me so happy..
and it meanz to me alot.
will reply everyone separately soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HARSHTA

zaya.fatima Senior Member
zaya.fatima
zaya.fatima

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Aww poor zain but the bus scene was niceThumbs Up
i'm curious to know that why o why Aaliya married to that fool rehan Unhappy
continue soon

butterfly20

LuvPreetikaRao Senior Member
LuvPreetikaRao
LuvPreetikaRao

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Nice update plzz continue soon

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 15

Two weeks pass like this.zain tried his best to take aliya out of his stubborness world but aliya is aliya..she always take a narrow street and escape.finally it was the day for zain to left for some meeting in malaysia.it was 3 days trip.

zain's office

zain and aliya sitting together.zain is making his files ready and everything which he needed but he was sad that he had to stay away from her whole 3 days.he can't see her in these 3 days but happy too that may be his absence will realize her his important in her life.

next day zain leave for malaysia aliya was still at home as his flight was early in the morning before office timing...he sits in waiting area waiting for boding lines to open...when he took out her mobile and call aliya...he knew she would be awake as she knew everything about his trip his flight after all she is jis P.A..

aliya's house

aliya was sitting on her bed resting her back on soft pillows.looking at her mobile screen which showing zain's number.she was debating wether to pick up his call and talk to him and listen his voice which she was dying to hear or go on with her plans and reject it..
aliya think:no agar reject kar dun gi to usy pata chal jay ga that i care for him.or main us k lye jaag rahi hun...no main call recieve nhn karun gi...(sigh)YA ALLAH main kia karoon????ye banda itna mushkil q ban gaya h mery lye???she hid her mobile uder the pillow and lay down closing her teary eyes..

after a moment her mobile vibrat again...she took it out again and there is a msg.

i know u r awake.paraying for my safe journey but i knew u won't recieve my call but still...i love u.
your stubborn zain abdullah.

aliya smile and keep mobile close to her chest and closed her eyes in pain as tears make their way to her cheeks...

one day  passed and 2 days were left for zain to remove the distance between him and aliya...but aliya had planned something else.

zain call aliya from his room and she immediately pick the call...zain was shocked as well as relieved that his absence worked on her she missed him...but...
aliya:hellow.
zain:hi aliya kaisi ho????
aliya:m perfect zain.
zain keep phone away from his ear and look at it again in surprise...
zain:well...there is a good news  for u...
aliya:i had a good news for u too..
zain:really???(happily)
aliya:yes zain...ok u tell first.
zain:as u wish mistress...ummm...well meri jo parson subah ki flight thi main n wo change karwa k kal raat ki karwali h.
aliya:kia???
zain:han...q kia hua???tmhn khushi nhn hui???
aliya:k..khushi...hui h..na.b..bht khushi hui.
zain:ab tm batao.
aliya:tm khud hi aa kr dekh lena...
zain confused:matlab???
aliya:matlab ye k ...wo...meri shadi ho rahi h zain...
the word shadi was more than a thunder on him...he was shocked...
zain:sh...shadi...no aliya...u r joking right???
aliya:no zain why will i joke????main or zubair hamrai kal shadi h...meri shadi m to tm shareek ni ho sako gy but don't worry valimy m to shareek ho hi jao gy.
zain got angry now:what nonsence aliya...mazaak ki bhi hadd hoti h..tm janti ho k...
aliya:ok wait main apny fiance sy tmhari baat karwati hun...ZUBAIRR...ZUBBUUU...
zain was now gritting his teeth he can't control his anger now.
zain:shut up!!!i don't need to talk  to anyone...aliya how could u..(the pain is visible in his voice)
aliya sigh:look zain...main n tmhn kai bar samjhany ki koshish ki h.we both did'nt meant for each other.we r not belong together but tm ho k tmhn koi bat samajh hi ni aati...u left me with no option zain...u insisted me to do that...or ammi abbu bhi ye hi chahty hain k main shadi kar lun.zubbu meri phupi ka beat h.mera cousin h.mery standard ka h,mjhy  mery khandan ko achi tarah janta h.ham donon bht achy dost hain bachpan sy sath rahy hain...
zain shouted:par ab tm bari ho gai ho...tm apny decisions khud ly sakti ho...dekho aliya tmhn ghar walon ki taraf sy koi pressure h koi problem h tm mjhy batao.but plzz aesa mat karo...plzz aliya..(he pleaded).
aliya:zain u left me with no option.tm sy door rehny k lye mjy shadi krni hogi...tmhary pagal pan ny mjhy ye sab karny pr majboor kia h..zubbu mera bht acha dost hai.ammi abbu bhi usy psand krty hain...or tmhari majnoo giri ka bhoot utarny k lye mery pas aik hi hal tha...
zain:pr itni jaldi...sab kaisy??(he panicked)
aliya:jaldi kahan h??Hmaray han grand weddings nhn hotn...or main n hi kal ka din rakha u know why????bcuz i knew k kal raat tak malaisia s india koi flight ni aany wali or mera nikkah kal dupeher m h...so tm wahan aa kr koi drama khara ni kr sakty...tmhary pagal pan ko handle krny ki bht achi oppertunity thi...
she hit the no button and closed her room door and started crying virgously...

now there zain anger was at it's peak...he make a call to his lawyer and then to his friend...
zain:hellow...rizwan,
riz:bol bro kaisa hai???
zain:sun rizwan...aik kam h or main janta hun k to asani s kar ly ga.
riz:aram s bhai,,,,na dua na salam.
zain shouted:yahan meri zindagi barbaad ho ri h or tujhy dua salam ki pari h.sun jesa kehta hun wesa kar...mera ye kam kar dy kisi bhi tarah..life m tujh s phir kuch ni mangon ga.
rizwan now got serious and started listening to him...after his long conversation...rizwan asked..
riz:abby bhai pata wata bata dia...par us ka krna kia h???
zain:KIDNAP...

tadaaa...next chapter coming in few hours.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Manee23mariya19_zaya.fatimaAmazeballsFebi_Love_PreeZaya2Sobtian...cutestar12_Butterfly_zaya.harshikaNazzz16KitkitMkbzayalovemadhufx9...

katmaan Goldie
katmaan
katmaan

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Pls update soon pls update ... 
I am feeling bad zain pls 

butterfly20

KitkitMkb IF-Dazzler
KitkitMkb
KitkitMkb

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
My poor zaya kitna torture Karegi I am so excited for te next chapter the kidnapping track seems so interesting ! Take care Hani and continue soon !

butterfly20

Zaya2 Senior Member
Zaya2
Zaya2

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awsum awsum awsum awsum awsum!!!!!!! Wahh kidnap huh... ???  beautifully penned down am loving  ur story update soon btw  my name is ananya wat is ur name??? Khair it was an amazing update   take care update soon 
Ananya (annie) Wink

butterfly20

Nazzz16 IF-Dazzler
Nazzz16
Nazzz16

Posted: 08 March 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Amazing chapter !!!
Finally u updated ...
Aliya getting married to zubbu :o
Zain planning to kidnap aliya ...wow
Very intresting !!