Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

zaya SS *Dil Ka Rishta*chp 24*pg-78* 18th june (Page 29)

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katmaan

I lovedd it I loved how zain saved her how she was safe in his harms update soon

Thanks khayti..
thanks 4 liking my work..
will update soon.

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HARSHTA

THANK U SO MUCH FOR UPDATING... COMING To THE CHAPTER--- IT WAS AMAZING!! N I KNEW THAT OUR SUPERHERO ZAIN WOULD COME FOR SURE TO SAVE HIS AALIYA!! N I M SO GLAD THAT FINALLY ZAIN GOT TO KNOW ABOUT HIS FEELINGS.. WAITING FOR THE NEXT UPDATE.. DO UPDATE SOON.. :):)

Awww your welcome dear..
u r so sweet.

M glad u liked it.
your love make me write more..
will update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HARSHTA

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 786ahf_bi

Zeeshan and Gauhar...kaisi ajeeb jodi hai..lAngry
Awesome update HANI..
Loved the way zain saves Aliya..hero style...Cool
And really felt bad for ALIYA par CHALO she is SHERNI...
Awww both are falling in love...but reality rehan...Ouch
Waiting for the next PLZ continue soon...

Hehehe...ya ajeeb people belongs together...LOL

Rehan is nazar ka teeka between zaya...lol.
will wash it soon..
thanks 4 such a lovely comment hubee..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Uniquely...me

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika_Zaya

amazing update hania..
Finally zain realize his love for aaliya..
Love d protective zain..
Hope Aaliya will also realize her love..
Cant wait for d next part..
Cont soon pls..

Thanks deepika...
will update soon dear.
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zayadreamland

amazing update
loved it
update fast

Thanks dear.
thanks 4 comment..
will update asap.
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_arora

amazing chapter
dat zeeshan n gauhar hw cheap !
Bt zainu ne aaliya ko bacha liya ;)
beautifully written
loved it
do cont soon :)

Thanks priya..
m glad u like my work..
will update soon.
bloodsheds Goldie
bloodsheds
bloodsheds

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly20

Originally posted by Ilovezaya

Res
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chalo Update to kiyaa tumne Angry

Loved the chpy Hania Embarrassed
Kaminaa Zeeshan Angry Angry Angry
Itni heemat uski Aaliya me saath zabardasti kar raha tha Censored

But Zain came as a saviour and saved his Aaliya Approve

Continue soon!
Thanx for PM Smile Wait...What ???
I'm First Cool
Wohooo Party *doing bhangra*

Update to krna hi tha...meri spamming queen jo jag gai thi...hehehe..LOL
ya me too hate zeeshan.Angry

And congrats on bieng first..Big smile

yeshhh LOL LOL LOL
Thankooo Big smile
Continue soon Tongue
butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 7

Aliya woke up in morning she open her eyes and see zain sleeping on couch sitting.her head was tilt at one side she smile looking at him.she hugged his coat which she was still wearing but suddenely realisation hit her.
Aliya think:ye main kia kar ri hun???zain or main...??nhn nhn.no way.main aesa soch bhi kaisy sakti hun.she got up immediately leave his coat on bed.grab her choridar and went to washroom.
After sometime when she came out dressed in her red and white choridar he looked at zain who was caressing his neck in pain.
Zain:good morning(smile)
Aliya:g...good..morning.
He look at her and agin lost in her beauty aliya feel his gaze and met his eyes he immediately lowered them.
Zain:umm ..wo...neck m bht pain ho ra hai.couch bht chota tha so i can't sleep properly.(he said covering her embarassment)
Aliya:m...sorry meri waja sy tumhn...
Zain become serious now:tmhari waja sy???tmhari nhn meri kjud ki waja sy.
Aliya looked at him shocked.she was dumbstruck at his indirect confession.
Zain too realise what he said as she start to walk out.zain think abhi nhn to kabhi nhn.he said 
Zain:Aliya!!(she stop at his tracks)
Zain:aliya ...i .want to tell u something.
Aliya turn and face him.
Aliya said formally:yes.
Zain hissed at her formality but he composed himself.
Zain:aliya t..tmhn sorry kehny ki zarorat ni h.actually ghalti meri thi.main ny hi tmhn provoke kia mujh sy door jany k lye or wo..dress pehenny k lye.but main kia karta??i don't want you to go in that party infront of zeeshan.i hate him from day one.i hate the way he look at u.isi lye main tmhn indirectly samjhata raha k us sy door raho.par shayad mera tareeqa ghalat tha..
Aliya:za...(he cut her off)
Zain:plzzz aliya let me complete
Aliya look at him confused trying to understand what's in his mind.
Zain:aliya jab zeeshan tmhari taraf barha to mjhy bht ghussa aya par jb us ny tmhn chony ki koshish ki to mera dil chah ra h k us ka murder kar doon...or main aaj tak kisi larki k lye itna possesive nhn hua.kabhi kisi larki ko dekh kar aesa nhn laga k she belongs to me until...until i met u.i..I LOVE u aliya...i really really love u.

Aliya was so happy that someone in this world love her that much after her family she had tears in her eyes.zain moved forward he cupped her face aliya closed her eyes feeling his touch..he was about to kiss her when aliya open her eyes.her family her very ill father her sister who's responsibility on her now comes to her mind.she immediately control her feelings and push him away.zain was not ready for this as his legs hit the couch and he fall on that.he was looking at her surprised shocked.
Aliya:ho gya???mjhy pehly din sy pata tha k tum bht bary flirt ho.moka dekha nhn k choka maar dia.tmhn kia laga k tmhari thori bht hero giri sy main tmhary jhansy m aa jaon gi???no mr.abdullah...i won't let you play with my self with my respect...
Zain stand up and try to hold her sholder but she moved back:aliya ye...yeh tm kia keh ri ho??i m never flirt i m not playing with your respect i really really love u aliya.
Aliya:love???what is love???pyar ka matlab bhi janty ho tm???4 din huy nhn k tm mujh sy pyar karny lagy???great..(she laugh fakely)
Zain:nhn main ny tm sy pyar kia ni hai.par pyar ho gya h.
Aliya:it'a better you end your drama here.i wanna leave to my home.
Zain was now hurt that what she wants.to break his heart.to make hin hate her but he was zain abdullah.
Zain:drama???tm...tm meri feelings ko mery pyar ko drama keh ri ho??or sach to yeh hai k tmhary dil main bhi mery lye feelings hain.
Aliya look at him with wide eyes.
Aliya: stop it zain..wake up from your dream land.
Zain was now angry.he start taking steps towards her and keep saying:ya i was dreaming when u were relived when u saw me after incident.i was dreaming when i hugged u and u hugged me back.i was dreaming when u let me carry u.i was dreaming when u rested your head on my chest.i was dreaming when u hugged m...
Aliya shout and keep her hands on her ears:stop it zain stop...
Zai  stop saying and hold her by her arm and pulled her towards him.
Zain:answer me damn it.was i dreaming???
Aliya trying to free herself but he wa too strong for delicate aliya.
Aliya: i did that bcuz i was scared.
Zain:is that so???
Aliya:y..yes.
He rolled his eyes in frustration and leave her.she was straigting her self but in next moment she found herself pinned to the wall.like he did at college.and this time he is also doing the same aiming towards her lips.
Aliya resist little but after all give in she closed her eyes as she want to feel his lips on hers but she then felt his lips on her ear...whispering.
Zain:u are not scraed.and u are ready to be kissed by me.
Aliya open her eyes he was infront of her but still pinng her arms to the wall.
Zain:now tell me..why did't you pushed me back like u were pushing that creep.why arent u shouting 4 help.why are'nt u angry on me...why???why???
Aliya look at her helplessly.
Aliya:i...i..don't know.
Zain:u very well knew.but u did'nt want to exept...(he shout.he leave her and hited his fist on wall.
Aliya closed her eyes.he moved away and then turn to her.his anger gone away suddenely as he renember something..
Zain hold her sholders:tm aesa q kar ri ho aliya???agar...agar koi bat hai to mjhy batao main tmhn paany k lye kuch bhi kar sakta hun.
Aliya was crying by now:kuch bhi??
Zain nodded.
Aliya:to mera peecha chor do.us cheez k peechy mat bhago jo tmhari kabhi nhn ho sakti.
Zain:par aliya...ye to masly ka hal ni h..plz aliya kuch to btao akhir tm aesa q kar ri ho???
Aliya:zain main kuch ni kar ri.it's better we get to work.zindagi m bht sy achy log milty hain.jin par ham trust karty hn.par uska yeh matlab nhn k wo hmari life m shamil ho jaen...zain plzzz.mera peecha chor do.main tm sy pyar nhn karti or na hi kabhi karun gi...
Zain was too hurt and sad at her last words.his heart broke into several pieces.
Aliya sigh :main car k pas tmhara wait kar ri hun.plz jaldi a jana.
She picked up her bag and leave.

Whole ride was silent but zain's viens are swallow in anger in frustration.aliya was relieve that she make zain quite but she did'nt knew what coming next.

Zain stop the car near cliff.the car stops with a creak.

Zain look at her with blood shot eyes:so u don't love me??
Aliya sigh:tm phir shuru ho gaye??
Zain:u loved me or not...???(he asked sternly)
Aliya shout:no no never ever nhn kabhi nhn...bas khush.
Zain look at his right side and said.wo samny bus stop hai shayad tmhn kuch dair baad wahan jana pary.
Aliya was surprised:thank god...tmhary sath jany sy behter hai main abhi hi bus sy chali jaun 
Zain:ya ye drive tmhari zindagi ki yadgaar drive ho gi.
Aliya was shocked:what do u mean??
Zain laugh fakely:u'll see.
In a blink of eye zain left the car and in a moment he was standing at the edge of the deep deep cliff stretching his arms 
Aliya was hell shocked.she shout 
Aliya:zain!!!zain..nhn.zain yeh tm kia kar ray ho.
Zain:mjhy kuch mat kehna aliya.tun ny jo kehna tha tum keh chuki ho...ALLAHAFIZ ALIYA...
he said and leave his wieght backword.
Earth was snatched beneatg Aliya's feet.she collasped on floor she had'nt courage to take step forward...
She start crying virgoisly...
Aliya:zain...zain u can't do this.
Zain plzz don't leave me...zain...zain...
She keep shouting and finally she shout crying ...
I LOVE U ZAIN...i lo...ve..u..cry cry cry...

I LOVE U TOO...
a voice echoed in air hitting big mountains..
Aliya looked up and stand in shocked disbilef...she took slow step towards the edge...she looked down...and her heart came in her mouth.there he was hanging.
She shout in happiness:zain!!!
Zain looked up...and smile brightly forgetting his state 
Zain:need little help to hug my would be wife.
Aliya shout for help...people gathered and pull him up.
He stand properly and look at her smirking...he open his arms for aliya...she came running and stop at one feet distance.she raise her both hands and start hitting him badly...
All people around them start laughing..
She was super angry she was hitting and keep saying I HATE U..IDIOT...stupid..but he was smiling and finally he hugged her forcely and she clutched his shirt and hugged him tight..

Pheww...khtm hua mera torture...1 and a half hour sy likh ri hun.pata ni kia likha h ..do tell me if m succeded to bore u..
Hania.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy4HarshIkaStarsOnEarthHARSHTAAmazeballsFebi_Love_PreeMohabbatCrazyRiya5666zaya.harshikaZainedilbloodsheds_Butterfly_..DancingDoll..Laila_Shiri_Leecutestar12zayaloveNazzz16Uniquely...memadhufx9...

Go to top