Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

zaya SS *Dil Ka Rishta*chp 24*pg-78* 18th june (Page 26)

..DancingDoll.. Goldie
..DancingDoll..
..DancingDoll..

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
pls update soon hania..
M eagrly waiting..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepika_Zaya

pls update soon hania..
M eagrly waiting..

Thanks for reminding deepika.

M very busy but still will try to update soon.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DancingDoll..Uniquely...me

nishagupta Newbie
nishagupta
nishagupta

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
update fast...Cry

butterfly20

zayadreamland Groupbie
zayadreamland
zayadreamland

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:52am | IP Logged
loved it...
Cont soon

butterfly20

bloodsheds Goldie
bloodsheds
bloodsheds

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

butterfly20

butterfly20 Goldie
butterfly20
butterfly20

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Hellow friends...
sorry for making u wait too much but what can i do???i was very busy...but still your love for my torture i mean my ss make me took time and write something very boring 4 u all...
ok here's 

CHAPTER 6...

Aliya and zain reach the party hall.the party was on it's swing.everyone was enjoying.gauher was greeting guests while zeeshan was busy flirting with beauties of party
As zain aliya entered every one look at them.they both were complementing each other.they were not walking hand in hand like perfect couple but they both were looking perfect together.
As zeeshan saw aliya he look at gauher and smirk she also smirk back.
Aliya was feeling uncomfortable as she wore that dress just to show zain that she is not buffalow but now she hate the fact that every man staring at her.she hide little behind zain and clutch his sholder.zain smile.
Zain:kaha tha room m ruk jao par nhn tmhn to yahan aana tha.ab aesy q chup ri ho jesy chuha billi ko dekh k chupta h.
Aliya frown and stand properly leaving zain's shoulder.
Gauher come and greet aliya and zain then zeeshan join them his eyes were fixed at aliya he was looking at her with bad eyes zain look at aliya's uneasiness and drag her from threre excusing themselves.
Zain to aliya:stay away from him.(gritting his teeth)
Aliya:tum to aesy keh ry ho jesy main us k pas gai thi.
Zain:han ni gai thi par wahan sy ja to sakti thn na.
Aliya:main wahan gauher k lye khari thi.she is so sweet.kitni achi lagti h dekhny m.
Zain:dekhny main to tum bhi bht achi lagti ho.par ho kia???
Aliya:what???
Zain:m...mera matlab h k.jo dikhta h wo hota nhn or jo hota h wo dikhta nhn h...samjhi???now stay with me.
Aliya smile fakely:really???phir to mjhy tm sy bhi door rehna chahye.par main yahan apny ghar sy meelon door usman uncle k kehny par ai hun.life m risk leny party hain.
Zain:dekho mjhy tm sy behs ni karni main sirf itna keh raha hu k..
He could'nt complete his sentence as gauher came .
Gauher:chalo aliya main tmhn apni friends sy milwati hun.
As she hold her hand and about to take her zain hold aliya's other hand.now both were holding aliya's each hand.aliya look at zain with fiercing eyes he was not less angry.
Aliya:excuse me gauher tm chalo main ati hun.
Gauher look at them amused then leave from there.
Zain pull her from her wrist that she hit his chest..
Zain:kahan ja ri ho???
Aliya:haji ali dargah.
Zain:main mazaq ni kr raha.
Aliya:tm ny suna nhn gauher ki friends sy milny ja ri hun.leave me.
Zain:no i won't.
Aliya:tm..tm..chahty kia ho??or main jahan jaun jis k sath rahun us sy tmhn kiun farq parta h???
Zain realise what he was doing he was behaving like he is aliya's owner.he loosened his grip thinking  why he is so possessive about her.while aliya found oppertunity and leave with gauher.

Aliya was with gauher all the time zeeshan did not come again she was feeling relax.she and gauher become friend.zain also avoid her as he realise zeeshan is not there..
After sometime said.
Gauher:oh no!!!main touch up k lye uper gai thi or apna purse wahin bhool ai.ab main uper kaisy jaon.zeeshan bhi thori dair k lye bahar chaly gay hn.ab guests ko kon dekhy ga.
Aliya:it's ok gauher main ly ati hun.
Kon sy room m hai??
Gauhr:oh thanks aliya.first floor pe second room..

Zain was busy chatting with his clients.aliya went upstairs and enter in room.it was huge beautiful bed room with zeeshan's pic every where.she step in and she search for her purse and she found that on dressing.as she pick it up she heard door knob.she immediately turn and was shocked to see zeeshan standing there with wine glass.he closed the door and locked it.
Zeeshan:welcome to my heaven beaitiful..
Aliya:y...ye kia battameezi h??
Zeeshan:battameezi????no no no u r taking me wrong gorgous ye battameezi nhn mera pyar hai.
Aliya:shut up just shut up...
Zeeshan:oh god beauty with hotness nice combination...aaj to bht maza ay ga..
He start taking steps towards her while drinking vine looking at her.he throw glass on couch.
Aliya:aagy mat barhna warna mujh sy bura koi nhn hoga.
Zeeshan:ary aap kuch b karen hmen buri kahan lagti hain...kab sy plan kr raha tha tm or main yahan.pr is gauher ny itni dair laga di.
Aliya was shocked: sharm ani chahye tmhn.biwi k hoty huy..
He cut her..
Zeeshan:biwi???hahaha...biwi nhn h wo meri wo to bas mery lye tum jesy haseenaen talash karti h bas..isi lye tm jaisi seedhi sadhi larkian usy meri biwi man kr us pr trust karti ho and then mery to aish ho jaty hain...he said smirking evily.
Aliya:no...she start crying.she remember zain's words.
Aliya shout:zain!!!zain!!! Koi hai???
Zeshan:relax babe ye room bht special h yahan na ander ki awaz bhar na bahar ki awaz ander..
He start coming closer aliya was crying while taking steps back..

Here zain sense something wrong.he look here and there but could'nt found aliya.he look at gauher who is busy chatting.he went towards her.and ask about aliya.
Gauher:aliya...umm..wo..wo.fresh hony k lya gai h.bas abhi abhi ho gai h.
Zain caught her as it was 10 minutes since he was searching her.
He did not panick but said polietly.
Zain:thanks.
He knew she was lying.but he did not show his worry bcuz if she was involve in all that she can harm her.
Zain went to waiters and ask about aliya.every one denied.one waiter was looking at hin with corner of his eyes zain saw that.he was serving bear.zain place pile of money infront of him secretly.
Zain:bolo kahan h wo larki jo black gown m thi???
Waiter:sahab...wo.
Zain:main janta hun k tujhy pata hm
Waiter:uper zeeshan sir k room m.
Zain's eyes wide open .he was hell worried.
Zain:kia???t..tmhn kaisy pata.
Waiter:roz ka kaam hai sahab.koi nai bat ni h.roz aik na aik larki hoti h.
Zain:k...kahan h.???kahan h wo room.
Waiter told him.he run updtairs gauher did'nt notice him.
He went there and did'nt knock he call police he took one iron rod and break the glass.then he push hit the door with his full power and it's open ajar.
What he saw ws unbelievible.he was trying to kiss her but she was pushing his face back with both of her hands as he was holding het waist tightly.zain's eyed blood shoot red.he shout.
Zain:zeeshan!!!!..
He move away and left her as aliya saw him she push him with full courage that he landed on floor and run to zain.she stops infront of him and look at him with teary eyes zain's eyes fill with concern anger and love.she was breathing heavily.crying when zain hugged her immediately placing his head on her as she was snugling in his chest.her hands was under his coat as she was so much happy relieve safe in his arms.
When they heard zeeshan standing up from floor.
Zeeshan:wah wah main ny touch kia to sati sawitri ban gai or ab ja ky apny ashiq sy kaisy lipat gai ho..
Zain look at him clench his fists.he move away drap his coat on aliya and come to zeeshan and start beating him.he beat him black and blue until police  came and arrest both of them.
Zain came to aliya and start leaving aliya can't walk.she loose her whole stamina in saving herself.
He picked her up in his arms she did'nt resist.but hold his sholder and place his head on his chest.
He took her to her room.place her on bed and sit besides her.she was still sobing he caress her hair.
He make her drink water.and wipe her tears.
Zain:it's oky...see u r safe and fine 
But she start crying virgously and huuged him tightly.
Aliya said while crying:m...mmm..sorry zain ..u were right...u were rig8 about every thing.he try.to...
Zain:shhh...kuch ni hua..bas chup main hun na.i won't let u happen anything.
She keep wetting his shirt with her silent teara until she fell asleep.he made her lie on bed drap blanket on her and went to couch to sleep.
He look down at his shirt it was little wet with her tears he touch them and then look at her.he then remember their hug and every thing he thank god that he reach on time and saved her.
He start thinkg the day they met.their fights their arguments and his attraction towards hr.but from now he knew it's not just attraction.he was jealous when zeeshan saw her.he was worried when she disappeard from his sight.he want to kill that zeeshan when he try to touch her.his temprature went on it's peak when that jerk was forcing himself on his aliya...but one thing is now clear that he LOVES her...but what thar creap said was that true .is aliya too loves him...she did'nt mind when he hugged her.even she herself hugged him just now.she was feeling safe in his arms..she said sorry for not listening him...he keep thinking and thinking until sleep took over him...

TADAAA!!!!it's done in one hour.i did'nt knew what did i wrote...plzz tell me if i m succeeded in eating your brain or spoiling your preciuos time..LOL
lots of love to all my readers..
hania..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

zayadreamlandAmazeballsFebi_Love_PreeAnnRosewoodzaya.harshikacutestar12bloodshedsPriya_arora..DancingDoll..Nazzz16KitkitMkbzayaloveUniquely...me

bloodsheds Goldie
bloodsheds
bloodsheds

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Res
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unress
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chalo Update to kiyaa tumne Angry

Loved the chpy Hania Embarrassed
Kaminaa Zeeshan Angry Angry Angry
Itni heemat uski Aaliya me saath zabardasti kar raha tha Censored

But Zain came as a saviour and saved his Aaliya Approve

Continue soon!
Thanx for PM Smile Wait...What ???
I'm First Cool
Wohooo Party *doing bhangra*

Edited by Ilovezaya - 16 January 2015 at 9:16am

butterfly20

zayalove IF-Dazzler
zayalove
zayalove

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Hanii meri jaan
Finally u updated its amazing as always ..
Loved it
Update soon
Lots of love .
Hugs
Alina

butterfly20

Go to top